PDA

View Full Version : A fourth group (an idea of mine)

DemonLord4lf
01-15-2015, 11:24 PM
So we all know about the Assassins and the Templars. Now we have Juno and her group coming out of the word work. To me Juno represents absolute control, while the Templars and Assassins represent a form of control/freedom, depending on who's in charge at the time. So how about a fourth group to represent absolute freedom? No control or order at all. Just an idea i had that could change things up in the game.

JustPlainQuirky
01-15-2015, 11:26 PM
I believe Darby said that's what pirates essentially are.

Which is odd considering most famous pirates were democratic.

DemonLord4lf
01-15-2015, 11:31 PM
I believe Darby said that's what pirates essentially are.

Which is odd considering most famous pirates were democratic.

Your signature confuses me but yet i cant stop watching it o.o

back on topic: I'm talking about modern day stuff. Since Juno is appearing in the modern day, there should be a modern day opposite to her. Thats what i made my fan page to be about. If Ubisoft goes with my idea, AWESOME!!!!! If not, oh well no biggie... :: goes off to a corner to cry ::

I just think we need something to balance out Juno. We have Assassins vs Templars and now Juno vs ______. I feel that gap should be filled in with someone thats opposite her.

aL_____eX
01-15-2015, 11:32 PM
Kind of what the Initiates used to be until the whole concept was overthrown. At least I think we/they were planned to be an impartial group between Templars and Assassins. And there's Erudito, but they are operating against Abstergo, so not really impartial.

Btw, isn't the Creed all about 'absolute freedom' and no 'control or order at all'? So you're mostly describing what the Assassins are like...

DemonLord4lf
01-15-2015, 11:34 PM
Kind of what the Initiates used to be until the whole concept was overthrown. At least I think we/they were planned to be an impartial group between Templars and Assassins. And there's Erudito, but they are operating against Abstergo, so not really impartial.

Btw, isn't the Creed all about 'absolute freedom' and no 'control or order at all'? So you're mostly describing what the Assassins are like...

Thats what they're suppose to be, but what assassin do you remember being all about freedom and no control at all? To me, this fourth group can be extreme assassins who believe the brotherhood of assassins don't go far enough to ensure freedom.

JustPlainQuirky
01-15-2015, 11:39 PM
i believe what you're describing, OP, is an extremist assassin or something.

Because not all assassins believe in the same degrees of freedom.

There's bound to be some that favor absolute.

DemonLord4lf
01-15-2015, 11:41 PM
i believe what you're describing, OP, is an extremist assassin or something.

Because not all assassins believe in the same degrees of freedom.

There's bound to be some that favor absolute.

Darn your signature XO

Sorry... anyways, yea that's what i mean. Extremists who believe in absolute freedom. They could be the polar opposite of Juno.

Hans684
01-16-2015, 12:08 AM
Pirates/extremist Assassins fit that.

DemonLord4lf
01-16-2015, 12:12 AM
Pirates/extremist Assassins fit that.

But Pirates had a form of democracy... these guys would want none of that... However, my original idea was perhaps an entity like Juno that represented pure chaos. And these extremists would follow its every order.

Hans684
01-16-2015, 12:13 AM
But Pirates had a form of democracy... these guys would want none of that... However, my original idea was perhaps an entity like Juno that represented pure chaos. And these extremists would follow its every order.

But pirates have less rules than Assassins.

Namikaze_17
01-16-2015, 12:16 AM
The fourth group should be the Forums Templars. :cool:

Imagine our members in the game? :rolleyes:

aL_____eX
01-16-2015, 12:17 AM
The fourth group should the Forums Templars. :cool:

Imagine our members in the game? :rolleyes:
You'd be the first one to di... not appear in the game anymore. :rolleyes:

DemonLord4lf
01-16-2015, 12:19 AM
But pirates have less rules than Assassins.

But the group represents Chaos!!! They wouldn't want any rules except to spread more chaos :D

Namikaze_17
01-16-2015, 01:02 AM
You'd be the first one to di... not appear in the game anymore. :rolleyes:

Uh huh... :rolleyes:

DemonLord4lf
01-16-2015, 04:16 AM
Does anyone have a potential name for the Chaotic entity?

DemonLord4lf
01-16-2015, 06:17 AM
How about Eris? She's the greek goddess of chaos, strife and discord :D

The_Pashker-Man
01-16-2015, 09:10 AM
My idea for a group was the "dark assassins".
They are ex assassins who was betrayed by the order or quit be themselves.
And they belive non of the two orders should be exciting (no tamplers and no assassins ).
They are masters in the eagle senses (they use also touch smelling and hearing).
Most of them become blind because they use only the eagle vision.
A dark assassin make his assassinations look like accidents.
They have a rule that say the original hidden blade was placed on the left hamd to have less distance between the blade and yours heart, so when someone expose you, you dont run just assassinate yourself.

DemonLord4lf
01-16-2015, 11:19 PM
My idea for a group was the "dark assassins".
They are ex assassins who was betrayed by the order or quit be themselves.
And they belive non of the two orders should be exciting (no tamplers and no assassins ).
They are masters in the eagle senses (they use also touch smelling and hearing).
Most of them become blind because they use only the eagle vision.
A dark assassin make his assassinations look like accidents.
They have a rule that say the original hidden blade was placed on the left hamd to have less distance between the blade and yours heart, so when someone expose you, you dont run just assassinate yourself.

That would make an awesome group!!! But they're still not the opposite of Juno who is absolute control. We need something or someone who can be absolute chaos

DemonLord4lf
02-11-2015, 02:54 AM
I just thought of something while playing another game. What if there was a group that was pulling the strings of both the assassins and the templars? A group that wanted both sides to constantly fight amongst each other? It would explain why the assassins and templars have been fighting each other for so long and rarely tried to come to terms with each other. Perhaps this group would always have someone on each side that would stir up trouble whenever peace talks were happening.

CeeJay Reilly
02-11-2015, 07:22 AM
I just thought of something while playing another game. What if there was a group that was pulling the strings of both the assassins and the templars? A group that wanted both sides to constantly fight amongst each other? It would explain why the assassins and templars have been fighting each other for so long and rarely tried to come to terms with each other. Perhaps this group would always have someone on each side that would stir up trouble whenever peace talks were happening.

Yeah like a faction that stirs the pot on both sides to give themselves freedom to pursue their own agenda, which would be (If i'm understanding you correctly) total chaos and annihilation of the world. They would definitely need to have some sort of precursor entity running the show!

DemonLord4lf
02-11-2015, 07:27 AM
Yeah like a faction that stirs the pot on both sides to give themselves freedom to pursue their own agenda, which would be (If i'm understanding you correctly) total chaos and annihilation of the world. They would definitely need to have some sort of precursor entity running the show!

Yea exactly! It'll help with the Templar's plea of stop being made to look like the bad guys. They'll be viewed as victims of this groups manipulation along with the assassins. This group would force the assassins and templars to stop their fighting and work together, temporarily, to stop it and Juno's group.