PDA

View Full Version : Glitched chest, stopping me from getting 100% in Dead Kings!

CalCrea
01-15-2015, 10:51 PM
So, I've been playing Dead kings for the mojority of today, really enjoyed the Unity story and wanted to 100% it...until I got to one chest in the catacombs!!

It doesn't show up on the map. But makes the glistenng noise and flashes gold until you walk up to it. Then nothing!

So I'm stuck at 99% on the main unity storyline, thanks to the companion app not syncing.
now I'm stuck at 99% on dead kingS because this chest won't open and I can't get the last trophy!

I'm playing on ps4 and I do not want to half to uninstall the entire thing! Please someone at Ubi tell me you're working on this!

aL_____eX
01-15-2015, 10:59 PM
Already tried again after rebooting the game/console? And is it a normal chest, one with a lock or an Initiates chest?

edit: Ah, missed the 'doesn't show up' part.

CalCrea
01-15-2015, 11:03 PM
Yep standard chest on a staircase in the catacombs, reloaded and went back to it twice, giving me the same thing. All the gold chests are fine, it's literally this one, I'm going to try redoing the final memory in the catacombs and see if that reboots it in any way.

aL_____eX
01-17-2015, 01:11 PM
The same thing is happening to me now with two chests in the catacombs :rolleyes: Looks like no trophy for me as well...

Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?

edit: Just figured out this is a sound bug. I had already opened the chest but it's showing as locked and has the glistening sound. I found the missing two chests somewhere else.

HeJePi
01-17-2015, 02:30 PM
AC Unity will never fail to amaze me ...

Believe me or not ... once when I fast travel from Paris to Franciade ... the whole city ... buildings, NPCs, enemies, etc ... was in black and white ... with all shades of grey inbetween.
except a few spots with fire were a bit gold / yellowish ...

A coal mine city covered by winter snow ...

PS: I always forget that I can take a 'picture' of what I see with this PS4 :rolleyes:

JUGGALO3535
01-30-2016, 12:30 PM
They could be initiate chests and your initiate level isn't high enough to open them up.

JUGGALO3535
01-30-2016, 12:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/gvS0FRX.jpg (http://lunapic.com) Ok if this is the one you are referring too then don't worry it isn't an initiate chest. I'm still figuring out how to fix this I will keep updating new info or my solution. This is really weird.

Jessigirl2013
01-31-2016, 01:34 PM

Believe me or not ... once when I fast travel from Paris to Franciade ... the whole city ... buildings, NPCs, enemies, etc ... was in black and white ... with all shades of grey inbetween.

PS: I always forget that I can take a 'picture' of what I see with this PS4 :rolleyes:

Sound like a glitch I had on the PC.
I fast travelled to notre dame after kills roi de thunes.

The screen then started to play the Ubisoft presents screen from the dead kings DLC (at the time I hadn't played it so I didn't know this)
I was then Arno in tatty clothes, stuck in a bar with floating jars outside(carried by invisible waitresses).... and oh yes I was stuck on a table;)

that's one bug I wont forget in a hurry.:rolleyes:
Caused me to start a new save file as it kept reloading me on table in the bar... and when I checked the menu it saidd I was on sequence 11.:confused:

Agent-LeeGT
02-03-2018, 05:40 PM

I'm playing now and that just happened to me:
'Playing on PC'

https://image.ibb.co/cZpV66/ACU_2018_02_03.jpg

Map of underground chests:

https://image.ibb.co/dS1hKR/ACU_Map_Dead_Kings_Map1.jpg