PDA

View Full Version : **SPOILER** Dead Kings Ending

YazX_
01-15-2015, 06:50 PM
Hi All,

Dont read if you dont want any spoilers, this is the last part of the DLC, so if you havent completed it yet and dont want any spoilers, then please dont read.

I'm not sure if its a bug or this is the way its meant to be:

its about the skull lantern ability with the bats, i cannot use that ability again, is it only for that memory??, anyone could use it in free-roam or any side mission?

jeffies04
01-15-2015, 08:11 PM
I believe

the part of the lantern that did that is what Arno sent with the Assassin to the al mualim in Egypt. He didn't want a guy like Napoleon to get his hands on it. He hkept the lantern though which I don't think needs oil.

Alphacos007
01-15-2015, 08:50 PM
That ability is only during the mission, after that Arno removed the Apple that was inside the lantern and sent ti to Cairo. Otherwise it would be too OP even fr the hardest missions, just the Suger sword is already very overpowered.

SeifSamir1
01-15-2015, 10:52 PM
Arno sent it to Al-Mualim in Cairo .. and then Napoleon will arrested and he was know like important people so he get out and leading army to Victory in Egypt * as we know the History * :D .. but we known Napoleon will go to take Egypt and make it colonization to France .. but in game .. it should be he is going to get it!

YazX_
01-16-2015, 12:10 AM
Well yah i've seen that part when:

he took the apple out and sent it to al-mulim to Egypt, i assumed its just for the story and the lantern ability will stay, too bad it didnt since its pretty cool, anyway, thanks guys for your replies and confirming this.

Spikey1989
01-16-2015, 08:25 AM
its just like how ac1 ended, only in a new location ;)