PDA

View Full Version : Shame on you UBISOFT!

DK_R3AP3R
01-15-2015, 03:45 PM
Dear Ubisoft.

Shame on you, 1 month after the 1.4 pacth witch destroyed gameplay on SLi configs.
There is still no word from you, even after thousands of complaints.
You dont even post a massage on your so called "Live Update" telling us that you aware of the problem, and "MAYBE looking in to it"
It is disappointing to see such a large company as Ubisoft treat their customers that way.
Just goes to show its about the "DOLLARS" and not the function of the game.
Is this what we/i can expect from you?
Spitting out games making a quick buck, and then you dont even care if it works?

Regards.

Wrath2Zero
01-15-2015, 03:46 PM
Fix for SLI users:

1. Rename file UbisoftLogo.bk2
2. Rename file pc_TWIMTBP.bk2
3. Go to "en" folder and rename both files there, note if you are playing the game in other language than english, then go to the corresponding folder and rename the files, as an example, if you are playing in german language, the folder name should be "de".

DK_R3AP3R
01-15-2015, 03:51 PM
Fix for SLI users:

Thank you i have allready read that post and gonna give it a try.
But its not the point.
Why should we figure out what wrong with the game, its there job.

DK_R3AP3R
01-15-2015, 03:54 PM
Fix for SLI users:
3. Go to "en" folder and rename both files there, note if you are playing the game in other language than english, then go to the corresponding folder and rename the files, as an example, if you are playing in german language, the folder name should be "de". :

Does this only fix the Flickering or the stuttering aswell?

Wrath2Zero
01-15-2015, 04:01 PM
Try it and find out, apparently it's a NVIDIA SLI bug, not sure why people blame the dev for driver bugs and assume it's not the driver.

DK_R3AP3R
01-15-2015, 04:16 PM
I've seen a simple workaround by deleting intro files, they are located in ACU installation Folder\Videos:

3. Go to "en" folder and rename both files there, note if you are playing the game in other language than english, then go to the corresponding folder and rename the files, as an example, if you are playing in german language, the folder name should be "de".

This didnt Work for me still have the flickering Textures.