PDA

View Full Version : Cannot re equip Guillotine Gun

ArkhamKnight01
01-15-2015, 04:15 AM
I don't know if it's a glitch or not but it won't let me equip the eagle guillotine gun even though I beat the whole Dead Kings dlc

Jackdaw951
01-15-2015, 04:19 AM
You're not alone. Lots of people are suffering through this bug. I don't know why it happens. So far, it has not affected me.

Fatal-Feit
01-15-2015, 05:11 AM
Replay the 2nd mission up to the point where you first unlock it.

ShootRawGuy
01-15-2015, 08:02 AM
Thanks for the tip Fatal.
This is not the first time weapons has been bugged. I still can't use my Elise gears or the comp app gear.

ArkhamKnight01
01-15-2015, 10:50 PM
Replay the 2nd mission up to the point where you first unlock it.
It didnt work

Chris-CW-King
01-19-2015, 06:18 PM
I don't know if it's a glitch or not but it won't let me equip the eagle guillotine gun even though I beat the whole Dead Kings dlc

I had the same problem, completed the whole sequence and all the challenge, got my guillotine gun, the item shows on my weapons as "?"
I upgraded it, and when I went back to "Paris" I had to equip my sword, when I return back to Dead Kings, I have no X to equip the gun at all.

I also had a problem when I bought a better rifle and even though I bought it, when I equip another item then go back to the rifle, it wants me to buy it again - at 125,000
I have reported this as a bug, but as yet no solution, so I cant even equip my new Guillotine gun, if I replay it, do I have to do the objectives/challenges perfect again? - even thought I did them perfect the first time?

Landruner
02-12-2015, 06:03 AM
I had the same problem, completed the whole sequence and all the challenge, got my guillotine gun, the item shows on my weapons as "?"
I upgraded it, and when I went back to "Paris" I had to equip my sword, when I return back to Dead Kings, I have no X to equip the gun at all.

I also had a problem when I bought a better rifle and even though I bought it, when I equip another item then go back to the rifle, it wants me to buy it again - at 125,000
I have reported this as a bug, but as yet no solution, so I cant even equip my new Guillotine gun, if I replay it, do I have to do the objectives/challenges perfect again? - even thought I did them perfect the first time?

Got the same problem with a lot a weapons (Expensive Ones or cheap ones) - Apparently it is caused by the Revolutionaire Weapon DLC pack at $.299 - even that DLC disabled the bug is still there - PLZ / SVP UBISOFT fix that issues!