PDA

View Full Version : Dead Kings glitch?

Auditore8
01-14-2015, 06:45 PM
I'm not really sure what to call this, but I have a bit of an issue here. You see, my player difficulty was 5 Gold Stars at the beginning of Dead Kings, now 2 missions in its just 5 plain stars even with all my legendary equipment. It's honestly just annoying because I can't fix it, I even went back to Paris to see if that helped and restarting the game but nothing works. Hopefully this is just something that can be patched but I'd really like to know if there's an easy fix anyone has

Jackdaw951
01-14-2015, 08:40 PM
Yes. There's a thread already that covered this. Unfortunately, it's no better named than yours, and it sank into obscurity. Why don't you re-title your thread something like "Gold-stars level gone because of Dead Kings" (if that's allowed here)? Perhaps a mod can merge the 2 threads with a descriptive title.

I think it's related to the guillotine gun you are carrying. It shouldn't, unless you equip it. So yeah, it's a bug.

Here is the other thread on the issue. (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/995169-Diamonds-next-to-your-ranking-title)