PDA

View Full Version : Weapons STILL CANNOT UNLOCK in Dead Kings, most most disappointed in ubi

Terrence_Lee
01-14-2015, 06:15 PM
OH MY GOD! I knew this would happen! I knew it!

After they announced free dlc, I knew the DLC would do bad unless they patch the ******* main game first.

I mean, what good would free DLC do if the main game is still glitched and broken!?

But still, had little faith and hope for dead kings and ubi, I thought, 'They know what the problems is, should fix the main stuffs before they roll out dead kings"

Dead kings supposed to save untiy, but NOOOOO~~~ I was SO WRONG. I can't believe they release it before fixing the unlockable glitches.

I just played through the new co op once, unlocked a spear, only in fact it didn't do so!!

The weapon is unlocked, but also can't equip, no tick sign at the corner, neither buy, upgrade nor hack options are present. In other word, the weapon is unlock but can't be equipped!

This is an old glitch, happened already early in unity, in those weapons which unlock by initiates and companion, well, they are still "unavailable" until this very day.

You made unity like a RPG, so what kind of RPG that forbid you to buy weapons? Unable to unlock weapons? Just plain disappointment. Not to mention the purchase weapon glitch also.

I thought ubi would have learnt their mistakes from unity, and polish the dlc before it released. Yet again, prove to the players and fans, how INCOMPETENT ubi is.

They didn't learn, they rushed, they didn't go step by step (here I mean they should clear the glitches first, make sure dead kings is fine then release it), they have no regards for the feelings of the players and fans. I am really really angry and disappoint right now.

I stopped playing Unity altogether finally. Until they fix this, I would not touch it. Just... too much disappointment. Sometime u would wonder, to make something THIS BAD actually take some effort~ Ubisoft, you piss at our face once again, shame on u!

Jackdaw951
01-14-2015, 06:21 PM
Sadly, I don't think it's incompetence. Worse, it's negligence. They chose to rush things out unfinished to satisfy a bottom line. They let the chips fall where they may, and so they have.

Terrence_Lee
01-14-2015, 06:23 PM
Guys, I really hate to admit, can't trust ubisoft anymore.

Fool me once, shame on u

Fool me twice, shame on me

LeeroyGearSolid
01-14-2015, 06:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjmjqlOPd6A