PDA

View Full Version : Extreme disappointment with Dead Kings!

Montouro
01-14-2015, 04:26 PM
Hello everyone.

I'm a huge fan o Assassin's Creed Series and i liked the DLC.
But i got some problems after i got 100% in Dead Kings.

well let's start:
i've completed the Suger's Legacy, but i can't use the sword.
i can't use any guilhotine gun even with the game 100%.
And the worst of all, i can't get the last achievement related to the Suger's Legacy.

For real Ubisoft? i hoped you guys fixed these bugs and delivered a proper DLC.
I got some images and i'll be posting soon.

Please Ubisoft, fix that.

thegypsy66
01-14-2015, 04:44 PM
Hello everyone.

I'm a huge fan o Assassin's Creed Series and i liked the DLC.
But i got some problems after i got 100% in Dead Kings.

well let's start:
i've completed the Suger's Legacy, but i can't use the sword.
i can't use any guilhotine gun even with the game 100%.
And the worst of all, i can't get the last achievement related to the Suger's Legacy.

For real Ubisoft? i hoped you guys fixed these bugs and delivered a proper DLC.
I got some images and i'll be posting soon.

Please Ubisoft, fix that.

Confused... U say u completed Legacy, then at the end say you can't get the achivement. Anyway, once you have done all the parts, you need to go back to the library and open the crypt to access the sword and put it in your inventory.

As for the G-guns, once unlocked you simply need to purchase them.

Montouro
01-14-2015, 05:39 PM
it's like this.

I have the sword in my inventory, i went to the library, but i can't equip and when i got the sword the game did not recognised that i have it and the achievement don't pop up.
and about the g-guns, they still locked for my saying that i need to play the missions but i have 100% already.

PissedMoreBlood
01-14-2015, 05:45 PM
Confused... U say u completed Legacy, then at the end say you can't get the achivement. Anyway, once you have done all the parts, you need to go back to the library and open the crypt to access the sword and put it in your inventory.

As for the G-guns, once unlocked you simply need to purchase them.

No.

Once you unlock any of the new weapons from the DLC the little lock icon goes away but there is no option to buy, hack, or equip. It gives you the stats of the weapon and a description, that's it. This isn't user error, and I have contacted Ubisoft support about it already. They're aware of the issue but have no idea when it will be fixed.

They released a broken game and tried to make up for it by releasing broken DLC.

Montouro
01-14-2015, 06:12 PM
i really think they need to release a DLC called FREE FOR ALL and unlock everything for everyone because the game is very broken