PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at the start of the DLC Dead Kings

shing332
01-14-2015, 12:55 PM
From what I've seen in the game-play videos for the Dead Kings, I know that at first it should start with showing the phrase "Ubisoft Montpellier Presents" and the ACU(Dead Kings) logo then followed by a woman voice saying "Hello. it seems like we've encountered some kind of a glitch. Hang on." and then proceed to the brief background introduction before the game actually commences.

However, for my case, after the screen displayed "Ubisoft Montpellier Presents", it didn't proceed to subsequent parts as mentioned above but instead Arno stayed in a house directly. Unfortunately I can't move no matter which keyboard button I pressed. How can I solve for this issue?

p.s: I've checked by clicking "verified files" in Uplay and it said nothing else wrong in my files. So I just don't have idea what the actual problem is.

DanPenfold
01-14-2015, 01:03 PM
Hello. If your seeing this issue please make a ticket into Ubisoft thanks

shing332
01-14-2015, 01:04 PM
Yes, I've already submitted a ticket to the Ubisoft customer support.

Tailyna
01-14-2015, 01:45 PM
I had the same problem. I simply shut the program down in the task manager and reloaded the game and it worked for me after that.

LeeroyGearSolid
01-14-2015, 01:53 PM
I had the same problem. I simply shut the program down in the task manager and reloaded the game and it worked for me after that.

Same story for me, after restart it worked.

YazX_
01-14-2015, 02:08 PM
If restarting game/windows didnt solve your problem, try the following:

1. Go to [ACU Installation Folder]\Support folder and install DX and VC++. (Restart Windows Afterwards)
2. Go to Control Panel --> Device Manager --> Expand Human Interface Devices and disable everything except Keyboard and mouse.
3. Backup folder Documents\Assassin's Creed Unity then delete it (this folder contains files for graphics settings and controls mapping).

Chrisk3249
07-08-2016, 05:35 PM
From what I've seen in the game-play videos for the Dead Kings, I know that at first it should start with showing the phrase "Ubisoft Montpellier Presents" and the ACU(Dead Kings) logo then followed by a woman voice saying "Hello. it seems like we've encountered some kind of a glitch. Hang on." and then proceed to the brief background introduction before the game actually commences.

However, for my case, after the screen displayed "Ubisoft Montpellier Presents", it didn't proceed to subsequent parts as mentioned above but instead Arno stayed in a house directly. Unfortunately I can't move no matter which keyboard button I pressed. How can I solve for this issue?

p.s: I've checked by clicking "verified files" in Uplay and it said nothing else wrong in my files. So I just don't have idea what the actual problem is.

"
I tabbed out (typing an angry support ticket :P), then tabed back into the game to record what was happening (since i was away that long the game saved) I was like aaa noo...

Closed the game re-opened it and it played the intro and works now

Just load the game- play till the glitch happens tabb out (while hes stuck in the room) waite a few mins then tab back in hoping it saves, close the game ALT + F4 load game should work then ^-^

Hope it helps "