PDA

View Full Version : Loss of 5 Gold Diamonds (player level) after playing Dead Kings

Floppy_fxckmeup
01-14-2015, 11:43 AM
recently I have 5 gold diamond player level besides my name
but after playing dead kings I lost gold diamond and went back to sliver diamond player level
I have all 5 gold diamonds legendary gear, all upgraded.
wtf is happening ubi?

http://i.imgur.com/WvsQlTY.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/VMhYdRC.jpg

LeeroyGearSolid
01-14-2015, 11:46 AM
Same here

Floppy_fxckmeup
01-14-2015, 11:49 AM
Same here

yup, finally found someone have similar situation.
ubisoft please stop ****ing with us alright?:mad:

Tailyna
01-14-2015, 01:47 PM
I have the same issue.

softgunforever
01-14-2015, 02:44 PM
for once it is not a game breaking bug, since it does not block or change gameplay or stats, so for once it is not a serious one :nonchalance:

h3llfire741
01-14-2015, 10:42 PM
Just happened to me too. Seems like if Ubi is consistent in anything, it's buggy releases.

Aenigmatix
01-15-2015, 04:47 AM
I've got this bug, too.

Serpentoc
01-15-2015, 12:24 PM
Hello there

I have downloaded the Dead Kings DLC for PC yesterday and everything went nice. But something weird happened.
As I was going through the story, I was given the Guillotine Gun, which of course was automatically equipped. I used it a while but then I changed to my Cinquedea and the Five gold diamonds I had now were only normal 5. I was wearing full phantom, cinqudea and gold pistols, all legendary, but no gold diamonds. I changed the gear again and again put on other legendaries or try switching but nothing. I thought it was a glitch with the guillotine gun so I got The Eagle which is legendary Guillotine gun but still nothing. Got the eagle of suger, nothing... I even played some more co op to get sync points, got some extra (useless, but still) skills... still nothing

So basically no matter what I equip I cannot get my 5 golden diamonds back. Anybody can help plz?

machine4578
01-15-2015, 01:25 PM
Hello there

I have downloaded the Dead Kings DLC for PC yesterday and everything went nice. But something weird happened.
As I was going through the story, I was given the Guillotine Gun, which of course was automatically equipped. I used it a while but then I changed to my Cinquedea and the Five gold diamonds I had now were only normal 5. I was wearing full phantom, cinqudea and gold pistols, all legendary, but no gold diamonds. I changed the gear again and again put on other legendaries or try switching but nothing. I thought it was a glitch with the guillotine gun so I got The Eagle which is legendary Guillotine gun but still nothing. Got the eagle of suger, nothing... I even played some more co op to get sync points, got some extra (useless, but still) skills... still nothing

So basically no matter what I equip I cannot get my 5 golden diamonds back. Anybody can help plz?
the exact same thing happened to me.. i changed my weapon after the DLC Guillotine Gun mission and now my 5 gold diamonds are GONE..
i also had made a backup BEFORE that mission, reloaded my save when i know i still had the gold diamonds, and now that save is bugged too!!!
so basically if you start the DLC, consider you gold diamond level gone!! what a bug fest!

Afflictio.on
01-15-2015, 03:32 PM
Hello there

5 gold diamonds is nothing special, it just shows how well are you geared

Serpentoc
01-15-2015, 04:41 PM
5 gold diamonds is nothing special, it just shows how well are you geared

I know but still... it is a feature which WAS provided in Assassin's Creed Unity and I don't remember clicking a "Yes" button to confirm that I don't need the gold diamonds anymore...

Good Job Ubi, Good Job...

ACE6073
01-15-2015, 04:48 PM
Same here. Any fixes yet? I haven't been able to find much info yet.

Carthius79
01-15-2015, 09:30 PM
yup, finally found someone have similar situation.
ubisoft please stop ****ing with us alright?:mad:
Yeah same here, had 5 gold diamonds, then after I got the guillotine gun, they went to silver,

Spr3m16
01-15-2015, 10:06 PM
i have the same problem, i think it is because you need to have every piece of equipement 5 gold diamonds and the guliotine gun isnt. I'm not sure but i think this is the problem

Carthius79
01-16-2015, 04:58 AM
i have the same problem, i think it is because you need to have every piece of equipement 5 gold diamonds and the guliotine gun isnt. I'm not sure but i think this is the problem
Yeah that's what I thought too, so I switched back to my upgraded sword of Eden, and they are still sliver

h3llfire741
01-16-2015, 09:36 AM
Yeah that's what I thought too, so I switched back to my upgraded sword of Eden, and they are still sliver

I hadn't gotten to the part with the guillotine gun yet, but it removed my gold diamond as well. It has nothing to do with the gun.

Whislar
01-16-2015, 01:37 PM
I hadn't gotten to the part with the guillotine gun yet, but it removed my gold diamond as well. It has nothing to do with the gun.

Sweeping statement as I had 5 gold stars before I got the gun. Now I don't. So yes it has something to do with equipment.

bonzazx45
01-16-2015, 01:55 PM
Same here

Aenigmatix
01-16-2015, 07:56 PM
Sweeping statement as I had 5 gold stars before I got the gun. Now I don't. So yes it has something to do with equipment.

Perhaps for you, but what H3llfire741 is saying is he lost the gold diamonds before receiving the gun. So, no, it didn't have anything to do with the equipment, at least for him.

I don't recall exactly when I lost the gold diamonds but I believe it was before I obtained the guillotine gun, too.

TheTechPoTaTo77
01-16-2015, 11:00 PM

I got the eagle, (which is basically the legendary guillotine gun with golden diamonds) and it still hasn't given my gold diamonds back. I even did some coop missions just so i could get skill points to unlock more skills but still nothing. I seriously think its a bug

h3llfire741
01-17-2015, 01:02 AM
I got the eagle, (which is basically the legendary guillotine gun with golden diamonds) and it still hasn't given my gold diamonds back. I even did some coop missions just so i could get skill points to unlock more skills but still nothing. I seriously think its a bug

Yeah again, its not equipment related. I was still in Paris trying to get 100% before starting Dead Kings when I lost my gold diamonds. Didn't even change equipment when it happened, it just did shortly after the DLC was downloaded.

-edit-
Just finished the DLC with the eagle equipped, and still no gold diamonds. I think its something on Ubi's end, an error in the game's coding probably. Note that this is with 100% game sync, except for a few missions I still need to finish up on the companion app.

loekilo
01-17-2015, 01:39 AM
I was reduced to 4 diamonds as well after playing DLC.

Floppy_fxckmeup
01-17-2015, 06:04 AM
Yeah again, its not equipment related. I was still in Paris trying to get 100% before starting Dead Kings when I lost my gold diamonds. Didn't even change equipment when it happened, it just did shortly after the DLC was downloaded.

-edit-
Just finished the DLC with the eagle equipped, and still no gold diamonds. I think its something on Ubi's end, an error in the game's coding probably. Note that this is with 100% game sync, except for a few missions I still need to finish up on the companion app.

yup thats what I thought,
they change the way of player level calculation or something.:confused:

meobius28
01-17-2015, 08:11 AM
FInished game with 100% sync, all skills unlocked, all equipment at 5 Gold Diamonds, Assassin Rank at Legend and still shows me as 5 Silver Diamonds.
Granted it's only cosmetic but just how many bugs does this game have? Every time they fix one another dozen seem to crop up.

-edit-
In the process of investigating I discovered another bug. I switched out to one-handed weapon and saw I was stuck with Solid Long Gun whereas my default is the Gold Plated Pistol. When I went to switch back beside the equip button it's full price is displayed and when I clicked it, I "bought it". Now I have to keep buying the Gold Plated Pistol whenever I change weapons despite the fact that I already own it.

SweaterGuyTitus
01-17-2015, 10:49 AM
I wonder if it has something to do with the lantern being part of your gear or something of that nature. But probably not since the loss of gold diamonds didn't take effect until I received the guillotine gun and it was force-equipped.

jonothan2013
01-17-2015, 01:10 PM
FInished game with 100% sync, all skills unlocked, all equipment at 5 Gold Diamonds, Assassin Rank at Legend and still shows me as 5 Silver Diamonds.
Granted it's only cosmetic but just how many bugs does this game have? Every time they fix one another dozen seem to crop up.

-edit-
In the process of investigating I discovered another bug. I switched out to one-handed weapon and saw I was stuck with Solid Long Gun whereas my default is the Gold Plated Pistol. When I went to switch back beside the equip button it's full price is displayed and when I clicked it, I "bought it". Now I have to keep buying the Gold Plated Pistol whenever I change weapons despite the fact that I already own it.

oh my ****ing god.... its not just me :D ITS. NOT. JUST. ME. UBISOFT
this ****ing bug has wasted me precious time and livres

Dill-Dough
01-17-2015, 05:03 PM
I know but still... it is a feature which WAS provided in Assassin's Creed Unity and I don't remember clicking a "Yes" button to confirm that I don't need the gold diamonds anymore...

Good Job Ubi, Good Job...

I placed a support ticket in about this when the DLC first came out and "go figure" 4 days later there has still been no response. Has Ubisoft just completely giving up on this game? My hope is that after the club competition something gets fixed and hopefully at least ONE more patch before they completely forget about it.

YazX_
01-17-2015, 07:03 PM
This is a global bug on all platforms, unfortunately i lost them just now by equipping Eagle, please make sure to report this bug to support, link is in my sign.

Arghus
01-17-2015, 08:44 PM
AC UNITY has been a epic game as much as epic fail, they clearly released the game way too early, the graphic side of the game and the crowd and aesthetics of the game was a great improvement, but the technical and some of the gameplay lacks any degree of polish.

The new crouch and cover system is a great improvement but doesn't really everywhere it's supposed to work, and a you can't whistle or whisper anymore like you could in blackflag, the new free run down it's great to avoid those sad fall to your death..

and why oh why you can't loot your phantom blades back from corpses i have no idea, i could even understand berserk blades, but at least the phantoms..

and its would have been nice to have a quicker way to change skill without having to go to the menu, like holding the D-pad down to cycle through the skills would have been satisfactory..

Altair1789
01-18-2015, 01:35 AM
I have this problem too. It's a pain, but at least it makes me less reluctant to run around with a French Cavalry Saber

Apexwolf
01-18-2015, 10:11 AM
I have had the same problem as everyone else here since I downloaded the DLC, however I also can not get my double creed points for the club missions. I go to the mission given to us to earn the double points but nothing only the basic point count. It is frustrating because my club is in second place by only a few thousands and those double points would have put us over the top.

douberman
01-18-2015, 02:50 PM
Same problem with me!

ZimZam1225
01-19-2015, 03:09 PM
So no fix yet? Has anyone beat the dead kings storyline yet? Maybe we just have to finish that to get it back like we did the first time with the Paris story?
This game has so many problems it's amazing. Ubisoft will get it right eventually lol. The game is so good though, visually and gameplay wise, 3 of my buddies and I play it daily despite constant connection issues, the need to reinstall the game bacause patches don't install right, losing out on double creed points for the club, forget trying the companion app, it doesn't matter the game is too good to quit. Please get it all right Ubisoft! Our club is still holding it in 1st this week!

-[KuKr]ZimZam1225

Whislar
01-19-2015, 03:32 PM
I've done all of deadkings with the exception of one chest somewhere underground and it hasn't rectified its self. I've even unequipped all DK weapons/clothing.

Kaliber Striker
01-19-2015, 10:37 PM
the exact same thing happened to me.. i changed my weapon after the DLC Guillotine Gun mission and now my 5 gold diamonds are GONE..
i also had made a backup BEFORE that mission, reloaded my save when i know i still had the gold diamonds, and now that save is bugged too!!!
so basically if you start the DLC, consider you gold diamond level gone!! what a bug fest!

I have the same problem also... i played dead kings with 5 diaminds (not gold) and once i finished it...i had only 4 diamonds im really sad now :(

Aenigmatix
01-19-2015, 11:42 PM
This bug is affecting everyone.

Since Dead Kings was released, I've not seen anyone online with gold diamonds. The DLC appears to have broken it for everybody.

strigoi1958
01-20-2015, 01:17 AM
I started with 1 grey diamond went up to 5 yellow diamonds and now I have 5 grey diamonds .... meh... it doesn't seem to affect the gameplay so I cannot say I'm bothered about it.

x Jokers Law x
01-20-2015, 01:22 AM
So....Why is ubisoft having so much issues as of late? Gold diamond bug, online co op? Ubisoft pull your life together...........

ShootRawGuy
01-20-2015, 01:28 PM
Ubisoft pull your life together...........

Don't be rude. Their name is Bugsoft!

Misterscruff63
01-21-2015, 12:01 PM
Add me too the list gold stars gone to silver before I actually got anything. Game froze restarted from last save and loaded as silver. Equipped the sword of eden no difference went to equip the guillotine gun again and it wouldn't let me, even though it say's I have it....ffs !

BostonSFS
02-03-2015, 01:03 AM
same glitch for me this sucks I'm pissed also the sugars legacy achievement is glitched as well as the sugars sword

schkwiksch
02-03-2015, 01:24 PM
Same here and a friend of mine. Gold diamands are gone. Seems to be normal. But it shouldn't.

TreqYry
04-04-2015, 02:31 PM
I have the exact same problem... i dont know if there is any fixes to it but Damn ubi fix it already...

Jodes88
04-19-2015, 04:09 PM
I have the same issue -.- is there a fix yet?

Waterdog100
08-30-2015, 10:15 PM
Anyone ever find out if the bug has a fix yet, it been months since this form I found from google, was active about this bug. I was getting back to this game again and still not gold diamond.

strigoi1958
08-30-2015, 10:59 PM
They become platinum... they look like silver but are far more valuable than gold.... ;) another fix is put a piece of coloured tape over that part of the screen or better yet... realise it in no way affects gameplay, storyline, or player/ weapons ability and that it is the most insignificant thing ... not only in game but in the world.... and only silly people would "worry" over it. ;)

Just ignore it and enjoy the game