PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Like Arno's Master Assassin Outift?

Private Plasma
01-14-2015, 06:46 AM
Does anyone really like Arno's mast assassin outfit, I really like it and the cover art armour, but does anyone really like Arno's master assassin armour?

DemonLord4lf
01-14-2015, 06:51 AM
I think it fits perfectly. So yea i really like it :)

Private Plasma
01-14-2015, 06:52 AM
I think it fits perfectly. So yea i really like it :)

This man knows what he is talking about

wvstolzing
01-14-2015, 06:53 AM
It's OK, I guess.

Though honestly, all Assassin robes with the exception of Altair's look silly to me, with the tacked-on hood and everything.

That's why I started using Bellec's outfit as soon as it became available. Makes no sense from the standpoint of the story ... but whatever ... too tired to think of a jibe at the 'story' right now.

Aphex_Tim
01-14-2015, 10:55 AM
Nope. I think it looks silly.
Also, I don't get how he even acquired it.
Arno gets kicked out of the brotherhood at the end of the game. He gets completely stripped of his rank and title (but is allowed to keep his phantom blade for whatever reason). and one sequence later, BOOM, Master Assassin. What the hell?
Though perhaps Dead Kings will touch upon this subject...

HeJePi
01-14-2015, 02:25 PM
I do never wear any outfit in ACU, see Ezio's Master Assassin outfit ... all white ...

... with so much blood splashed all around, I do not wish to spend my time washing it.

Blood stains are very hard to get rid of, ... you know ;)

RuNfAtBoYrUn740
01-14-2015, 02:33 PM
I love the outfit. I think it's one of the better outfits we've seen in the last couple games.

My only problem is that the holster for axes and spears doesn't disappear if you're just equipping a sword. It stays there and it just looks out of place.

emperior
01-14-2015, 03:46 PM
Looks too much like Blue Guards and holster is there even when I use swords.
I don't like it very much but it certainly isn't bad.

bad_johnny_law
01-14-2015, 04:18 PM
It's my outfit of choice, since my gear loadout is a mix of different styles (phantom, brigand, sans-culottes, etc.). Without the outfit, it just looks weird, almost comical.

dargor5
01-14-2015, 04:20 PM
I have unlocked all the Arno Master gear which pretty much looks the same as the outfit and you can change colors

Pandassin
01-14-2015, 06:26 PM
I don't like it. I love Arno's tailored gear and they suit him best, his Master Assassin outfit just didn't look right to me, it wasn't as well designed as the tailored gear and it just doesn't look as good on him.