PDA

View Full Version : Getting out of Dead Kings DLC

TheRedEagle21
01-14-2015, 06:15 AM
When trying to fast travel back to the theatre, I accidentally chose to fast travel to the Dead Kings start point without really looking at the icon. I just figured it was a random location in the theatre. I'm only on sequence 5 and I'm not ready to do these missions but I can't figure out how to just get back to the regular game. Help please.

Private Plasma
01-14-2015, 06:53 AM
Just look for a 'P' on the map and fast travel to there

TheRedEagle21
01-14-2015, 08:08 AM
Well either I'm blind or my game glitched out on me because I don't see it anywhere. And it's a pretty small map so it seems like I should have been able to see it without too much trouble. Do you have to beat a certain amount before you can fast travel away?

SOLIDSOUTHCENTRA
01-14-2015, 08:32 AM
Well either I'm blind or my game glitched out on me because I don't see it anywhere. And it's a pretty small map so it seems like I should have been able to see it without too much trouble. Do you have to beat a certain amount before you can fast travel away?
You have to play a little before they let you out. I had the same problem couldn't get out and none of the side missions were coming up. You have to play some of the sequences and it will appear. Funny how they did that "Easy to get in but you have to work a little to get out, and get your co-op and side missions".

TheRedEagle21
01-14-2015, 08:40 AM
Ah. Well damn. I'm seriously under equipped to do these missions. I hope I don't have to go to far to unlock it.
I never thought it would you could fast travel immediately to it. When you fast travel to any other location that goes to another map it just takes you to the spot on the map and then you have to manually go there yourself. I figured it would just go to it once you beat the game since it takes place after the end.
Bad design choice.

Private Plasma
01-14-2015, 09:36 AM
Ah. Well damn. I'm seriously under equipped to do these missions. I hope I don't have to go to far to unlock it.
I never thought it would you could fast travel immediately to it. When you fast travel to any other location that goes to another map it just takes you to the spot on the map and then you have to manually go there yourself. I figured it would just go to it once you beat the game since it takes place after the end.
Bad design choice.

Do the first mission (worked for me) and I was in your shoes, its hard but stick through it

ScalySky
01-14-2015, 07:30 PM
i made that mistake too. im in sequence 10 and went to franicade. i completed the first mission and wet back to paris cause i realised that dead kings is sequence 13. now all other missons are gone and i can't do "the execution" misson (sequence10 memory 2) what should i do?????