PDA

View Full Version : Experten Campaign

XyZspineZyX
08-17-2003, 10:43 AM
Hello,

After installing the two campaigns "Experten", in the pilot's career, the German's military ranks are replaced by the Russian's ranks.
The other nations are not affected. I have removed the campaigns but the problem still there. How can I get back the correct ranks ?

IL2 FB 1.1b
IL2 Manager 3.1

Thank for your help

XyZspineZyX
08-17-2003, 10:43 AM
Hello,

After installing the two campaigns "Experten", in the pilot's career, the German's military ranks are replaced by the Russian's ranks.
The other nations are not affected. I have removed the campaigns but the problem still there. How can I get back the correct ranks ?

IL2 FB 1.1b
IL2 Manager 3.1

Thank for your help

XyZspineZyX
08-18-2003, 12:08 PM
last try...

XyZspineZyX
08-18-2003, 12:27 PM
I have the same problem. I would like to know how to get the original ranks too. Also any help with Manager 3.1 not reporting data would be appreciated too.

XyZspineZyX
08-18-2003, 01:31 PM
i too thought that the manager was supposed to report your kills. does it only work for online play maybe? i love the Experten Campaign and the only thing i see out of the ordinary is it says mission complete before i even get off the runway, but other than that its an awesome set of missions so far

http://www.endlager.net/fis/pix/banners/fis_banner_01.jpg

XyZspineZyX
08-18-2003, 01:34 PM
Can I assume since you have both the Manager and Stab listed in your post that you use both? I would suggest against it. I've found problems just like you suggested when using both, and after trying both out extensively, Stab is the winner in my book. Try reinstalling FB clean, do the patch thing, and then use only Stab. It works just fine with the patch, as well as new options appearing in it that are new from the patch. Seems the Stab developer designed it with the patch in mind. If you try this, your problems should go away. Sorry, but I don't know anything about the experten campaign, but hope what I have posted here helps.

SSgt Tim Schuster
8MXS Inspection Section
Kunsan AB, Korea

-Defend the Forums!
-Accept Follow-on Patches and stuff!
-Take the Fight Online!