PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] help finding social clubs

Cashmoney20420
01-14-2015, 04:57 AM
i have found and own 5 out of the 7 social clubs. i cant find the last two clubs. and i have looked all over the map but i dont see the last two anywhere. how do i unlock the last two clubs? right now im downloading the dead kings dlc. i tried reloading the game to see if they pop than but they didnt. please help i need the last two clubs and i cant find them. and i tried looking on youtube at the locations but that didnt help i couldn't find the last two clubs.

turtledisc
01-15-2015, 09:27 PM
i have found and own 5 out of the 7 social clubs. i cant find the last two clubs. and i have looked all over the map but i dont see the last two anywhere. how do i unlock the last two clubs? right now im downloading the dead kings dlc. i tried reloading the game to see if they pop than but they didnt. please help i need the last two clubs and i cant find them. and i tried looking on youtube at the locations but that didnt help i couldn't find the last two clubs.

So which ones are you missing? I'm assuming you've actually traveled to the locations rather than just looking on the map? Some icons only appear on the map when you've actually been near them rather than after syncing a viewpoint.

I do remember one of them (unfortunately I can't remember which one) was a little difficult to find as the location to purchase it was on the other side of the building than it initially appeared!