PDA

View Full Version : Dead Kings weapon problem

DisbandedBox359
01-14-2015, 12:12 AM
Anyone else having problems equipping the new dlc weapons? doesn't seem to be any equip option on the customization menu for me

Jackdaw951
01-14-2015, 04:16 AM
Guillotine guns get their own entry in the menu, all the way down past "Rifles"

PissedMoreBlood
01-14-2015, 05:44 AM
Anyone else having problems equipping the new dlc weapons? doesn't seem to be any equip option on the customization menu for me

Yeah, my guillotine guns aren't giving me an equip option, even the one you get in the sequence, once I used a different weapon it wouldn't let me go back, and I even unlocked the Eagle but that won't let me equip either.....

JCar4327
01-14-2015, 08:02 AM
I cannot equip any of the weapons from the DLC. I have given them time to fix the main game issues and kept quiet, but now the DLC too. Someone should be losing their job.

Montouro
01-14-2015, 04:43 PM
i got these problem too, i can't equip any of the DLC weapons and the last achievement related to Suger's Legacy never unlock. i think i'll leave assassins creed behind.

LeeroyGearSolid
01-14-2015, 05:01 PM
Its the same with normal weapons, you haven't bought before, try it out.

PissedMoreBlood
01-14-2015, 05:05 PM
I have given them time to fix the main game issues and kept quiet, but now the DLC too. Someone should be losing their job.

My thoughts exactly! This is unacceptable, they released an unfinished game, then apologize by giving us an unfinished DLC?!

Between the main game tech issues, the co-op tech issues, the DLC tech issues, and gear being locked behind club comps for months.... They've driven me away as a customer. At this point I will NEVER buy another Ubisoft game, which is truly sad because this game has so much potential to be great, but these @$$ clowns at Ubisoft won't listen to the players and make the appropriate changes necessary to make this game the best that it can be.

Terrence_Lee
01-14-2015, 05:20 PM
OH MY GOD! Same **** happened to me too. I tired the co op once, unlocked a spear.

But can't equip it, it is unlocked, but no tick at the corner, no buy or hack or upgrade options.

Actually this problem happened before, weapons which should be unlocked by initiates and companion, they all have this same problem.

I can't believe they release the DLC like that, still haven't fix this glitch. Now I have tons of weapons, armor still locked.

DAMN YOU UBISOFT, how incompetent can u be??

PissedMoreBlood
01-14-2015, 05:29 PM
I just called their support line and they're aware of the issue, but the way things are going I wouldn't expect it to be fixed anytime soon.

PissedMoreBlood
01-14-2015, 05:39 PM
OH MY GOD! Same **** happened to me too. I tired the co op once, unlocked a spear.

But can't equip it, it is unlocked, but no tick at the corner, no buy or hack or upgrade options.

Actually this problem happened before, weapons which should be unlocked by initiates and companion, they all have this same problem.

I can't believe they release the DLC like that, still haven't fix this glitch. Now I have tons of weapons, armor still locked.

DAMN YOU UBISOFT, how incompetent can u be??

I don't even have any co-op missions on my Franciade map and the heist will only let me play solo.

Jackdaw951
01-14-2015, 06:17 PM
This is all news to me. Let me tell you my experience. When the first, lowly guillotine gun was thrust upon me unsolicited as part of the storyline, I was horrified. I tried to switch back immediately to my Sword of Eden and gold pistol. It wouldn't let me. Ouch! So I went ahead and bought the best guillotine gun available, and upgraded it. This was before firing the mortar round the game instructs you to shoot. Then I went ahead with that, and again tried to switch back to my sword/pistol before any melee. It still wouldn't let me, but fortunately combat was cake anyway. At the end of the mission, I was informed I could then select another weapon. So I went back to my trusty sword. (Phew!)

So I know I could choose, buy and upgrade a GG at that early stage, at least. I have not fired up the game yet today, but I will check to see if I have the same problem you all are experiencing.

Edit: Did I misunderstand? I know some of you can't use gear that should have unlocked (but didn't). But I thought some couldn't even buy/use guillotine guns at all? I haven't run into any such issues yet, but then again, I haven't really unlocked anything major in the DLC yet. I also haven't played any co-op, and probably won't. I prefer my AC games solo. So if co-op is part of the problem, I won't know it.

Jackdaw951
01-14-2015, 11:52 PM
OK, I now have the Eagle of Suger, and it upgraded and equipped just fine. (I equipped it first, just in case.) I can still equip the Sword of Eden too, if I want to. So this must be a bug in the main game, not the DLC. I'll guess that once the victims' save files are in the buggy state, some or all unlocked gear can't be equipped, either in the main game or the DLC. If we could at least figure out what triggers it, perhaps we could avoid it until the bug gets fixed. I know I'd like to avoid it anyway. It probably wouldn't help anyone who already has the problem, except perhaps as help for the devs to fix it more quickly.

Foamy53fsp
01-15-2015, 12:04 AM
Same problem here. If I unequip the guillotine gun, I can't reequip it. I can get it back by re-running the mission I got it in, but that's the only way. I also unlocked the Eagle (allegedly) but it's not unlocked. [Playing on Xbox]

Whoever it was at Ubisoft that decided that the best way to apologize for a buggy piece of software is by releasing (admittedly for free) more buggy software wasn't really thinking that through too well. Bit like saying you're sorry for knocking someone over by kicking them in the face.

MPDEW
01-15-2015, 03:54 AM
And the Trophy Defender of Franciade didn't unlock after getting the Eagle of Suger (That I can't equip). Anybody else have that problem on PS4?

Jackdaw951
01-15-2015, 04:25 AM
I've now unlocked the Eagle guillotine gun, and I can equip that too without issue. That didn't solve the problem with the loss of Arno's legendary level (5 gold diamonds). I thought perhaps acquiring and equipping a legendary-level GG would solve that issue, but not to be. The gear statue still reports the player level as legendary, but it doesn't take guillotine guns into account. I still don't know for sure that GGs are the cause. I'm just speculating.

Gpb93
01-15-2015, 07:32 AM
And the Trophy Defender of Franciade didn't unlock after getting the Eagle of Suger (That I can't equip). Anybody else have that problem on PS4?

Yeah I have same problem as u. Right now Im delete my game, reinstall it with DLC and just wait till I get it. Now I got ACU update which Im downloading right now.

its 7,31am, Must go to school and continues with my test. High school adult education

tao_triad
01-15-2015, 12:49 PM

Same problem here, plus I can no longer equip Sword of Eden and a few other weapons from the main game. I hope there are plenty of job openings in the quality assurance team at Ubisoft, because they're obviously understaffed.

Eviedence
01-15-2015, 01:39 PM

Same Problem With XB-1 :rolleyes:

ZigDust
01-15-2015, 02:11 PM
I can't equip Sword of Eden (or the guillotine guns, once un-equipped). :(

twiztid_hbz
01-15-2015, 03:14 PM
well at least you guys were able to play the dlc...some of us can't even travel to Franciade after we downloaded the dlc...

EscoBlades
01-15-2015, 03:26 PM
Sorry to hear you are having issues with the DLC. If you haven't already, could all of you with issues please file tickets with Customer Support

https://support.ubi.com

Go to "My Questions" then "Ask A Question" and proceed from there.

twiztid_hbz
01-15-2015, 03:34 PM
I contacted ubi support yesterday but I haven't recieved any answer to my question...I'll try do delete the game on my ps4 and install it once again hoping that the dlc will be recognized and installed...here goes nothing...

Barrndawg
01-15-2015, 04:31 PM

Yep. I tried it once and it didn't work. So I re-uploaded my save file and tried again. Nothing.

Scorch382
01-15-2015, 04:36 PM
I have the same problem on pc so must be on all platforms wish ubisoft would fix it

Foamy53fsp
01-15-2015, 05:37 PM
I've submitted several tickets as issues arise. It sounds like lots of people are having the same problems. So far:

Can't re-equip guillotine gun after unequipping it
Can't unlock new weapons (e.g. Eagle guillotine gun)
Napoleon Outfit didn't unlock
Lost Gold rating
I *think* the prize gear from the second club competition that I won didn't unlock, either.

Haven't heard anything back about any of the tickets. I sure hope Ubisoft is working on this. It's so frustrating that the game isn't really all that much fun to play at this point. It's a like a new car that would be pretty cool, except it makes a really irritating noise and stalls at regular intervals. More irritating than cool.

LeeroyGearSolid
01-15-2015, 05:40 PM
Is there anybody who hasn't this problem?

aL_____eX
01-15-2015, 07:37 PM
I don't have any problem with weapons and never had one. I'm able to equip/unequip Sword of Eden and all Guillotine Guns. But still this is a serious issue, nearly everyone is experiencing this. :rolleyes:

The only issue with the Guillotine Gun is experienced is that it doesn't seems to do any damage to the extremist enemy type (the raider leaders in Dead Kings)?!

Jackdaw951
01-15-2015, 07:45 PM
I don't have any problem with weapons and never had one. I'm able to equip/unequip Sword of Eden and all Guillotine Guns. But still this is a serious issue, nearly everyone is experiencing this. :rolleyes:

The only issue with the Guillotine Gun is experienced is that it doesn't seems to do any damage to the extremist enemy type (the raider leaders in Dead Kings)?!

I don't know how widespread the problem is. I don't have it either (so far). I can equip both Eagles, no problem. And you know how it is: Only the people hurt by a problem tend to post about it. For all we know, the majority of ACU players may not be experiencing it. One thing that needs to be kept in mind is that this is not a DLC bug; it's a bug in the main game. It applies to a lot of unlocked gear, including the DLC's. I wonder if it has to do with when people started playing their games. I started on Day One, after the Day-One patch. Then I suffered through the next 3 updates, including a 40GB redownload of the entire game when all I should have endured was a ~6.5GB Patch 4. Then there was an update to Patch 4 for Xbox users. None of this upheaval screwed up my save file. So I have to wonder where exactly the bug was introduced, and what triggers it.

TO_M
01-16-2015, 02:29 AM
This may not be a 100% relevant to this thread but I don't know where else to post this.

Does anyone else still have a question mark on the right hand side of the item slots? I think this appeared when all the other dead kings assets/items were put in-game so I figured this slot would be filled by something in dead kings, but I've finished it and there is nothing used to fill that slot.

Busty Sloth
01-16-2015, 03:02 AM
I have the same issue. This is glitch only applies people who downloaded the revolutionary armaments pack. Ubisoft better fix this crap soon. I have wanted the eagle sword FORE VER!!! I also just spent a good 45 minutes doing the stupid riddle missions.

renjik0
01-16-2015, 03:44 AM
This may not be a 100% relevant to this thread but I don't know where else to post this.

Does anyone else still have a question mark on the right hand side of the item slots? I think this appeared when all the other dead kings assets/items were put in-game so I figured this slot would be filled by something in dead kings, but I've finished it and there is nothing used to fill that slot.

That spot should be filled (Spoiler!) by the what seems I be Medusa skull you get at the end of the Dead Kings DLC.
It should give you the option to hold "O" down to power the stunning/vaporizing attack.
Kind of like the Apple of Eden with Ezio.

Freyr1983
01-16-2015, 04:18 AM
I've submitted several tickets as issues arise. It sounds like lots of people are having the same problems. So far:

Can't re-equip guillotine gun after unequipping it
Can't unlock new weapons (e.g. Eagle guillotine gun)
Napoleon Outfit didn't unlock
Lost Gold rating
I *think* the prize gear from the second club competition that I won didn't unlock, either.

Haven't heard anything back about any of the tickets. I sure hope Ubisoft is working on this. It's so frustrating that the game isn't really all that much fun to play at this point. It's a like a new car that would be pretty cool, except it makes a really irritating noise and stalls at regular intervals. More irritating than cool.

So far i can use Napoleon outfit but i can't re-equip guillotine gun after unequipping it and the eagle i unable to equip after i have unlock it :(

bad_johnny_law
01-16-2015, 04:08 PM

Have you downloaded & installed the "Revolutionary Armaments" DLC pack? That may be what's giving people issues.

Gpb93
01-16-2015, 04:39 PM
Have you downloaded & installed the "Revolutionary Armaments" DLC pack? That may be what's giving people issues.

I delete my game, install again, install DLC without Revolutionary Armanent Pack and the bug is still there... what should I do?

I think did not deleting ACU memory very clear that Im only deleting game

TO_M
01-16-2015, 04:43 PM
That spot should be filled (Spoiler!) by the what seems I be Medusa skull you get at the end of the Dead Kings DLC.
It should give you the option to hold "O" down to power the stunning/vaporizing attack.

I don't think so because I have that item and it just replaces your regular lantern.

Maybe I'll start a seperate thread for it since it's really bugging me

bad_johnny_law
01-16-2015, 05:24 PM
I delete my game, install again, install DLC without Revolutionary Armanent Pack and the bug is still there... what should I do?

I think did not deleting ACU memory very clear that Im only deleting game

So the only DLC you have installed is Dead Kings? You don't have any Uplay Weapons or the Fleur de Lys sword downloaded/installed?

aL_____eX
01-16-2015, 05:43 PM
Only the bonuses included in the Guillotine Edition and the UNITE rewards. Plus I started on day one and got each patch separately.

Foamy53fsp
01-16-2015, 06:56 PM
Have you downloaded & installed the "Revolutionary Armaments" DLC pack? That may be what's giving people issues.I had it. I tried uninstalling it, and it did not resolve any of my issues. I don't know if that means anything or not.

Jackdaw951
01-16-2015, 07:01 PM
I had it. I tried uninstalling it, and it did not resolve any of my issues. I don't know if that means anything or not.

It doesn't necessarily mean anything. If the problem is caused by that armaments pack, then the damage to the saved data is already done. Deleting the DLC may not resolve it.

I'm not saying this is the cause. (I don't know what is.) I'm only replying to your observations.

Foamy53fsp
01-16-2015, 07:11 PM
It doesn't necessarily mean anything. If the problem is caused by that armaments pack, then the damage to the saved data is already done. Deleting the DLC may not resolve it.

I'm not saying this is the cause. (I don't know what is.) I'm only replying to your observations.Hard to know. Without being privy to the code behind it, it's all just guesswork. All I can really do is wait and hope that Ubi will get a fix out. I put in tickets about all the issues I've had, but I haven't heard anything back from any of them. I'm assuming that since all of the problems I've had aren't unique by any means that they are being worked on. I'm very frustrated, but all I can do is wait. (And fume, and be annoyed.)

Jackdaw951
01-16-2015, 07:19 PM
Hard to know. Without being privy to the code behind it, it's all just guesswork. All I can really do is wait and hope that Ubi will get a fix out. I put in tickets about all the issues I've had, but I haven't heard anything back from any of them. I'm assuming that since all of the problems I've had aren't unique by any means that they are being worked on. I'm very frustrated, but all I can do is wait. (And fume, and be annoyed.)

I hear you. I'm one of the victims of a malformed Patch 4 on the Xbox forcing a redownload of the entire 40GB game. I'm no stranger to rage and frustration with this game. I'll count myself as lucky that at least no permanent damage has been done to my progress in the game . . . yet.

Cpt_Yanni
01-17-2015, 10:50 AM
I have the same issue(s). I collected all the artifacts, but the Eagle Guillotine Gun didn't unlock. I also collected all the Napoleon Emblems, but the Napoleon Costume remains locked for me...

smartart73
01-18-2015, 10:08 AM
yes can not buy or equip gg as well

Reaper-59
01-18-2015, 12:56 PM
I'm having trouble unlocking The Eagle guillotine gun, even thou I've collected all the artifacts.

a_non_moose
01-19-2015, 03:27 PM
PC user here: same problems with Eagle of Suger which is unlocked, can't equip. The Eagle GG is *locked* after getting all the artifacts on map surface and catacombs.

Frustrating.

a_non_moose
01-19-2015, 05:54 PM
OK, equipping the Eagle of Suger: equip a rifle/blunderbuss, then equip a pistol and now the Eagle is equippable (provided it has been unlocked, of course).

Still working on the other part of getting the Eagle GG...solution seems to be re-playing Sequence 13 memory 2 (but it is not known if it messes up the Eagle of Suger)

Might have to try it for grins and giggles.

Mezuchan
01-19-2015, 08:59 PM
I too, seem to be having the same issue (PC User). On addition 'the defender of Franciade' achievement popped up in game, however on my achievements list it remains locked. Same with the Hydrogen Bonded(though I'm not sure if it popped up in game, I did however finish with 100%). I don't know if these issues are related to each other in some way but I just thought I'd mention it.

Wong E Song
01-19-2015, 11:00 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/995259-Dead-Kings-Weapons-not-available/page4 Refer to reply#40. I know this hasn't worked for everyone, but there is no way to know if everyone followed the steps correctly. The best thing to do would be to uninstall the Revolutionary Arms Pack first, BEFORE trying any of this. Make sure that you also unlock the Eagle Guillotine Gun before trying to reinstall the Rev Arms pack. I reinstalled it before I unlocked the Eagle without thinking about the glitch, and I am still looking for a way to unlock it. If this works for you, please reply with detail on any differences in your game (for instance, if you never installed the Rev. Arms pack). Also, detailed replies from those of you who still have this issue afterwards. I know we are all beyond frustration, but there are many people who only reply with a complaint and no information. Please, help each other! Only necessary replies are needed. Don't just complain with, "I hate this game!", or with issues that are not relevant to this specific thread. Yes, Ubisoft needs to get on the ball, but there are things WE can do, and it seems that only a few of us are trying while others sit back waiting for us to figure it out.

Edit* This is not my job, and I do not get paid for helping you. I do it, because I want to help. We ALL need to work together.

Skotty_Wooo
01-20-2015, 04:47 AM
I have the same problem also I collected all of Napoleon's hat things and the costume never unlocked for me, I can't equip any of the weapons from Dead Kings also my diamond rating is showing 5 regular diamonds instead of my 5 gold diamond rating. I have to say it's frustrating and Ubisoft get on the ball and fix this mess quickly I didn't have any complaints when the main game was released at least not big ones but this... this is ridiculous I want to use the Eagle of Suger I unlocked and I want to be able to use everything I have unlocked or should have unlocked (Napoleon's outfit/the Eagle gg and Guillotine Guns I should be able to purchase.) Make it happen!

Skotty_Wooo
01-20-2015, 05:11 AM
My only thought is when I think I saw what appeared to be a lag in frame rate is when I collected the last relic in Napoleon's underground chamber then I collected Napoleon's last hat thing I checked to see if I could wear Napoleon's outfit and it was still locked backtracking a little bit I remember seeing if I could equip The Eagle Guillotine Gun since you unlock it once you collect all the relics which again I did it showed it unlocked but not the option to equip or upgrade. So I moved on to unlock the Eagle of Suger which I completed all the riddles and it unlocked but not the Trophy but just like all the other weapons in the Dead Kings dlc I can't equip or upgrade it. Looking back for me it was right as I collected the last relic when it glitched on me. So if I can make a random shot in the dark do not collect all the relics.

Wong E Song
01-20-2015, 05:52 AM
My only thought is when I think I saw what appeared to be a lag in frame rate is when I collected the last relic in Napoleon's underground chamber then I collected Napoleon's last hat thing I checked to see if I could wear Napoleon's outfit and it was still locked backtracking a little bit I remember seeing if I could equip The Eagle Guillotine Gun since you unlock it once you collect all the relics which again I did it showed it unlocked but not the option to equip or upgrade. So I moved on to unlock the Eagle of Suger which I completed all the riddles and it unlocked but not the Trophy but just like all the other weapons in the Dead Kings dlc I can't equip or upgrade it. Looking back for me it was right as I collected the last relic when it glitched on me. So if I can make a random shot in the dark do not collect all the relics.

I know I am on Xbox One, but if you haven't tried it, please check out this solution I linked to above. I don't know if all solutions work on all platforms, but I have read that some do. This solution is only for the Eagle of Suger, Defender of Franciade Trophy/Achievement, and the Guillotine Guns (not including the Eagle). I hope this helps.

DARTHJAYDER1991
01-20-2015, 08:36 AM
:confused:ya man and i hope they fix it i can't equip the dlc weapons but i have been having this problem after i beat the game if i did not buy the weapon before beating the game it keeps telling that i need to buy it over and over i can equip it but if i swith weapons i have to buy it again (WTF UBISOFT why you got to do me like that):confused:

buzbuz33
01-20-2015, 11:06 AM
Someone posted a "fix" on YouTube that would allow you to use/upgrade the Eagle of Suger sword and it worked for me.
1. Select the sword (although it won't actually select it)
2. Load the Dragon gun (a rifle).
3. Load any pistol
Now, when you exit, you will magically have the Sword of Suger in your hand.
But, if you switch weapons, you will have to follow the same procedure all over again.
Not aware of a similar fix for the Guillotine gun. I can't use/upgrade any of them.
I am on a PS4 and loaded the extra weapons pack.

AC_Luigi
01-20-2015, 06:01 PM
Someone posted a "fix" on YouTube that would allow you to use/upgrade the Eagle of Suger sword and it worked for me.
3. Load any pistol
But, if you switch weapons, you will have to follow the same procedure all over again.
Not aware of a similar fix for the Guillotine gun. I can't use/upgrade any of them.

OMG it worked! Thanks :)

Wong E Song
01-20-2015, 06:17 PM
3. Load any pistol

Please, guys read what I posted above. You do NOT have to equip the Iron Dragon. If you are having problems with the Revolutionary Arms pack, equipping it will not work, because you have to uninstall the weapons pack and it will no longer be in your inventory. Why are you guys so content to ignore these little things? The other details on the fix are what helps others who have done it the way you described, but it didn't work. For some people, it seems that the weapon pack might be the part of the problem. If it does not work for you, uninstall the weapons pack AND Dead Kings (to be safe), then reinstall Dead Kings ONLY, and try the fix again (choosing ANY rifle). For the Guillotine Gun, replay Sequence 13 Memory 2 AFTER you try the fix, and it should unlock the guns that you can purchase. It has not worked for the Eagle in my case, but the other Guillotine Guns are permanently unlocked. I can change weapons and re-equip it anytime. Also, the solution for unlocking the Eagle of Suger fixed my probablem with buying weapons. Everything I purchase now stays in my inventory. I know this won't work for everyone, but there is more to it than just the above mentioned. Also, this solution permanently unlocked the Eagle of Suger for me, and I can equip it anytime. So you don't have to worry about switching weapons.

Mr_Shade
01-20-2015, 06:40 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/999285-IMPORTANT-Workaround-for-those-wishing-to-equip-the-Eagle-of-Suger

Hi Guys, please see the above for a workaround!

Wong E Song
01-20-2015, 06:51 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/999285-IMPORTANT-Workaround-for-those-wishing-to-equip-the-Eagle-of-Suger

Do you not suggest following the solution I found that keeps it unlocked? I never had to repeat the steps, but it doesn't seem like I am the exception. I equip it ANY TIME I want. Is there a reason why the rest of the solution has been ignored? Should I stop going around and correcting this solution with the extra details you and so many others are leaving out? Is it harming more than it's helping? I just want to know why so many are ignoring those other small steps. Thanks!

diesel1988
01-20-2015, 07:53 PM
I have all legendary upgraded gear but after the dlc i have 5 white stars . Not gold.. any of you haave the same thing?? and the first blood achivement unlocked it 13 november and still locked asked ubi support they said everything is like it should be and xbox support cant find anything... been told to hard reset box 7 times now...

buzbuz33
01-20-2015, 08:20 PM
Please, guys read what I posted above.
Sorry, I skimmed the replies and had not seen your more comprehensive fix. Since you are an XBox user, I will have to see if your video explains how to uninstall the weapons pack from the PS4. On the PS3 all upgrades were sometimes stored in a single file - which meant that you had to delete and re-install all the upgrades. If that is also true for the PS4, I might prefer to just use the short fix (and give up the guillotine guns for awhile) rather than run the risk of making things worse.

Wong E Song
01-20-2015, 08:45 PM
Sorry, I skimmed the replies and had not seen your more comprehensive fix. Since you are an XBox user, I will have to see if your video explains how to uninstall the weapons pack from the PS4. On the PS3 all upgrades were sometimes stored in a single file - which meant that you had to delete and re-install all the upgrades. If that is also true for the PS4, I might prefer to just use the short fix (and give up the guillotine guns for awhile) rather than run the risk of making things worse.

No problem, man. I just want to make sure that this gets out there in case it makes a difference. I hope this does help, and I know there are differences with each system, so it's just a matter of how it's set up. As for how PS4 file storage works, I am in the dark. This video doesn't belong to me, and credit belongs to EPICzxDYNASTY. The video itself doesn't explain how to uninstall the pack, as he is actually using the pack in the fix. He equips the Iron Dragon rifle, which will not be in your inventory if you can uninstall without problems. So, you can choose any rifle for the solution. I don't know exactly how much more you have stored for this game, other than the weapons pack and Dead Kings, but I do think it helps if both are uninstalled first. Then, reinstall Dead Kings, if it allows you to do it without also reinstalling the weapons pack. (Like I said, I'm totally in the dark on how PS4 storage works.) As for the Guillotine Guns fix, it worked for me permanently after doing the solution for Eagle of Suger, but I know it has worked for others to play Sequence 13 Memory 2, and it will stay equipped as long as you don't change weapons. I know this is unrelated to Dead Kings weapons, but I also replayed Sequence 12 Memory 3 after doing these steps and permanently unlocked the Sword of Eden. I can also buy weapons and keep them in my inventory, bypassing the glitch that made you keep buying them again and again. I hope this helps.

psmc3
01-20-2015, 11:44 PM
OK, equipping the Eagle of Suger: equip a rifle/blunderbuss, then equip a pistol and now the Eagle is equippable (provided it has been unlocked, of course).

It's SO ridiculous, but it works! Doing this, we get the trophy "Defender of Franciade" and equip the Eagle of Suger... Unbelievable...

EPICzxDYNASTY
01-21-2015, 03:26 AM

WELL first of all I would like to point out that whoever you said told you about the fix, they DID not find it out as it was me first there's proof on my channel (It really annoys me when someone will try to take credit for your work) and second of all here is the fix for the ACHIEVEMENT not unlocking that ubisoft is trying to fix http://http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9oTjvjocmpk

EPICzxDYNASTY
01-21-2015, 03:28 AM
No problem, man. I just want to make sure that this gets out there in case it makes a difference. I hope this does help, and I know there are differences with each system, so it's just a matter of how it's set up. As for how PS4 file storage works, I am in the dark. This video doesn't belong to me, and credit belongs to EPICzxDYNASTY. The video itself doesn't explain how to uninstall the pack, as he is actually using the pack in the fix. He equips the Iron Dragon rifle, which will not be in your inventory if you can uninstall without problems. So, you can choose any rifle for the solution. I don't know exactly how much more you have stored for this game, other than the weapons pack and Dead Kings, but I do think it helps if both are uninstalled first. Then, reinstall Dead Kings, if it allows you to do it without also reinstalling the weapons pack. (Like I said, I'm totally in the dark on how PS4 storage works.) As for the Guillotine Guns fix, it worked for me permanently after doing the solution for Eagle of Suger, but I know it has worked for others to play Sequence 13 Memory 2, and it will stay equipped as long as you don't change weapons. I know this is unrelated to Dead Kings weapons, but I also replayed Sequence 12 Memory 3 after doing these steps and permanently unlocked the Sword of Eden. I can also buy weapons and keep them in my inventory, bypassing the glitch that made you keep buying them again and again. I hope this helps.

Thank you! At least SOME people don't try to say that they figured out the fix even though they didn't! And about uninstalling the pack for ps4, you will need to delete the whole entire game for it to work and then re download the game ONLY hope this helps!

Wong E Song
01-21-2015, 04:15 AM
Thank you! At least SOME people don't try to say that they figured out the fix even though they didn't! And about uninstalling the pack for ps4, you will need to delete the whole entire game for it to work and then re download the game ONLY hope this helps!

Absolutely! You didn't have to do any of this, and it was and still is VERY much appreciated!

GOODY_2_SHOES_23
01-21-2015, 06:24 AM

Yes, as well as not being able to purchase other GG's or wepons, and I have both the game and DLC done. Also having issues with the mementos being I have all the artifacts and my paris thing still says 8 of 9:mad: "My club needs some members, any interested it's G23G, 2 comatitions won and working on a 3rd"

I don't think so because I have that item and it just replaces your regular lantern.

Maybe I'll start a seperate thread for it since it's really bugging me

The last one with the question mark in it, gets filled when you add a boost, that is what the slot is for. ;)

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/995259-Dead-Kings-Weapons-not-available/page4 Refer to reply#40. I know this hasn't worked for everyone, but there is no way to know if everyone followed the steps correctly. The best thing to do would be to uninstall the Revolutionary Arms Pack first, BEFORE trying any of this. Make sure that you also unlock the Eagle Guillotine Gun before trying to reinstall the Rev Arms pack. I reinstalled it before I unlocked the Eagle without thinking about the glitch, and I am still looking for a way to unlock it. If this works for you, please reply with detail on any differences in your game (for instance, if you never installed the Rev. Arms pack). Also, detailed replies from those of you who still have this issue afterwards. I know we are all beyond frustration, but there are many people who only reply with a complaint and no information. Please, help each other! Only necessary replies are needed. Don't just complain with, "I hate this game!", or with issues that are not relevant to this specific thread. Yes, Ubisoft needs to get on the ball, but there are things WE can do, and it seems that only a few of us are trying while others sit back waiting for us to figure it out.

Edit* This is not my job, and I do not get paid for helping you. I do it, because I want to help. We ALL need to work together.

I would only ask one thing, how do you uninstall anything without deleting everything?, unlike the PS3 where you could find things easily to delete only certain thins, I can't on my PS4. I only see the game and prfile save and one that has both of them in one save?

Wong E Song
01-21-2015, 07:10 PM
I would only ask one thing, how do you uninstall anything without deleting everything?, unlike the PS3 where you could find things easily to delete only certain thins, I can't on my PS4. I only see the game and prfile save and one that has both of them in one save?

From what I have seen others post, the only way to do it would be to uninstall everything, then reinstall the game only. If it's working from the cloud, your save data can probably be deleted, as it will automatically re-sync when you reinstall and start the game. PLEASE, MAKE SURE BEFORE DELETING ANYTHING THAT HAS YOUR SAVE DATA!!! LOOK FOR A SECOND OPINION!! EPICzxDYNASTY posted a little on it above, but that's really about as much as I know. I don't have a PS4, so I can't really help much on this. I can only find out about as much as you. :confused: Hope this helps a little.

EDIT* Ok, I found some stuff on it and it seems that it also works on the cloud, so you should be able to uninstall the game data without losing your save state. Just make sure that your last save was while you were connected to the internet/PS+. Otherwise, the cloud will not keep your most recent data. When you reinstall and start the game, it should prompt you to sync your data. Here is a thread I found on GameFAQs with a decent explanation: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/69341504 Hope this helps.

o0R3D0o
01-26-2015, 03:44 PM

Same problem here

JCar4327
01-30-2015, 08:51 AM

Actually that spot is for the boosts. If you go into the character customization menu and scroll down to gear load out. At the bottom of the gear load out menu is I think active skills and boosts, the last one anyway. If you select an active boost it will appear in that last slot on the weapon wheel so you can equip it or activate it. You do have to own boosts to have them. I bought some with the free helix credits and have gotten some from club competitions, but I have not once used a boost on purpose. They are kind of useless IMO.

maskofdarkness22
02-02-2015, 06:52 AM

I can't equip any GGs or the Eagle on PS4 and it's annoying because they're the first things I weant for in the new DLC