PDA

View Full Version : Dead Kings - canīt interact with Leon [SPOILERS]

MyAccountMax
01-13-2015, 11:42 PM
So this stupid **** mission tells me to find Leon, just after you have activated the two slabs and climbed to the surface. There is supposed to be a green marker, but since Ubisoft is new to developing games ITS NOT THERE. I followed a walkthrough on youtube, and I went to the same location as the guy playing. I found Leon standing there, but I could not interact with him.

TH3R4BB1T
01-13-2015, 11:48 PM
Then you came further then me, I am stuck underground unable to interact with vases to make the lantern burn. So I can not get past some bats, I tried poison, mortar fire, cherry boms, etc and they do not die!

YazX_
01-14-2015, 12:12 AM
mmmm, no problems here, its a long shot but perhaps it would work if you remapped the interact button, this is the only thing i have different, i have it remapped to shift and high profile to right mouse button.

Then you came further then me, I am stuck underground unable to interact with vases to make the lantern burn. So I can not get past some bats, I tried poison, mortar fire, cherry boms, etc and they do not die!

Try to hold "R" (reload button) couple of times and then interact with the jar.

NukeAssassin240
01-14-2015, 02:12 AM
So this stupid **** mission tells me to find Leon, just after you have activated the two slabs and climbed to the surface. There is supposed to be a green marker, but since Ubisoft is new to developing games ITS NOT THERE. I followed a walkthrough on youtube, and I went to the same location as the guy playing. I found Leon standing there, but I could not interact with him.

Having the same issue, It autosaves so I can reload the save, can't progress the story. :(

NEVERC0RE
01-14-2015, 03:33 AM
[QUOTE=Filip123123;10517161]So this stupid **** mission tells me to find Leon, just after you have activated the two slabs and climbed to the surface. There is supposed to be a green marker, but since Ubisoft is new to developing games ITS NOT THERE. I followed a walkthrough on youtube, and I went to the same location as the guy playing. I found Leon standing there, but I could not interact with him.[/QUO

you made it farther then i did what is the location of leon?

ninja-usagi
01-14-2015, 04:04 AM

Same, except I used the mortar gun for the first time, then died fighting, last checkpoint reloaded, now I can't refill the lantern to get past the bats.

Obama8myDoritos
01-14-2015, 07:55 AM

Stuck with the same problem but found out you're still in a mission so you can restart or go back to last checkpoint. I suggest trying these hope you find a solution

Obama8myDoritos
01-14-2015, 08:15 AM

You have to restart the mission press start restart memory

TH3R4BB1T
01-14-2015, 06:00 PM
mmmm, no problems here, its a long shot but perhaps it would work if you remapped the interact button, this is the only thing i have different, i have it remapped to shift and high profile to right mouse button.

Try to hold "R" (reload button) couple of times and then interact with the jar.

Thanks, but after trying ALL buttons it was the 'Z' to light the lantern. I looking in the controls and did not find it there. :(

YazX_
01-14-2015, 07:36 PM
Thanks, but after trying ALL buttons it was the 'Z' to light the lantern. I looking in the controls and did not find it there. :(

huh?!

LOL, i have it as "R" which is the reload button, pretty weird you have it as "Z", try to rebind "Reload" to something else then set it back to "R", if it didnt work, delete ACU.ini file, seems it didnt update properly for the DLC.

Anyway, were you able to refill the lantern and interact with the jar?

TH3R4BB1T
01-14-2015, 08:11 PM
huh?!

LOL, i have it as "R" which is the reload button, pretty weird you have it as "Z", try to rebind "Reload" to something else then set it back to "R", if it didnt work, delete ACU.ini file, seems it didnt update properly for the DLC.

Anyway, were you able to refill the lantern and interact with the jar?

Yep, now I can indeed. Was really happy that I found the button, but I do did not get the Guillotine gun after picking up all artifacts, it is still locked. :( Like all the other stuff that you get from artifacts.

YazX_
01-14-2015, 10:52 PM
Yep, now I can indeed. Was really happy that I found the button, but I do did not get the Guillotine gun after picking up all artifacts, it is still locked. :( Like all the other stuff that you get from artifacts.

No its not locked, you need to progress further in the story to get it. the gun is pretty cool to be honest xD

After saving and talking with the kid (i forgot his name) , he will lead you to it

Swerny
01-15-2015, 03:29 AM
No its not locked, you need to progress further in the story to get it. the gun is pretty cool to be honest xD

After saving and talking with the kid (i forgot his name) , he will lead you to it

I actually have the gun and was able to use the lantern previously in the story... but now the kid wants me to follow him through some bats... apparently bats prevent Arno from getting over a 1 foot step. The game says I need to use the lantern... the lantern no longer works. I've tried standing near the refill pot and pressing reload and use skill and every single button there is to push but nothing happens.

TH3R4BB1T
01-15-2015, 06:49 AM

No, I got that gun, but the Legendary one is locked after getting all the artifacts. Also the outfit of Napoleon is still locked after getting all his hats.

Swerny
01-18-2015, 04:14 PM
I'm still trapped in the same spot...

TH3R4BB1T
01-18-2015, 05:55 PM
I'm still trapped in the same spot...

You have to press and hold a key, do you still have tutorials active? Then it should say which key when you enter the underground.

As I wrote earlier, I had to press and hold the 'z'.

jeffies04
01-18-2015, 07:40 PM
The lamp oil cannisters can be kindof moody. You need to come up on them pretty close to get the interact option to pop up.

kingxorat
01-19-2015, 01:38 AM
I re-equipped my sword and pistol after acquiring the guillotine gun. Then I was able to light my lantern in the oil and get past the bats.

isolated1
01-27-2016, 06:50 AM
I re-equipped my sword and pistol after acquiring the guillotine gun. Then I was able to light my lantern in the oil and get past the bats.

What sword and pistol? I can't use the jar to refill the oil lantern, no matter if I use the guillotine gun or a sword and pistol. Will restarting the memory fix it? It shows the b button on the part of the screen where it says which xbox controller buttons to use, but there is no text following it.

Jessigirl2013
01-27-2016, 04:27 PM
What sword and pistol? I can't use the jar to refill the oil lantern, no matter if I use the guillotine gun or a sword and pistol. Will restarting the memory fix it? It shows the b button on the part of the screen where it says which xbox controller buttons to use, but there is no text following it.

I assume he means he re-equipped the sword and pistol that he had currently equipped.
Try restarting the memory if its not working,:rolleyes: it would be a quick fix.

VoldR
01-28-2016, 04:57 AM
, do you still have tutorials active? Then it should say which key when you enter the underground.

As I wrote earlier, I had to press and hold the 'z'.
May be not related to the problem.

I remember having a similar problem and found out its the tutorial that is causing the problem.

I had my HUD off when I first play the game, and sometimes the tutorial is trying to tell me something I can't see.

Same thing with Splinter Cell: Blacklist prologue.

Took a while to figure that the tutorial is trying to teach me to get my knife out without using the hotkey...

Ubisoft should consider crazy people like me who off the HUD on a first playthrough, lol

Or playing second try and off the HUD for whatever reason.