PDA

View Full Version : Save lost with after Dead kings's download

Xamanon
01-13-2015, 10:02 PM
I have lost my save from AC Unity.
I have downloaded the DLC Dead kings, and now, AC Unity begin like it was my first time !
Any idea to solve it ?

PS : AC Unity is a good game anyway :)

Thatsodd
01-13-2015, 10:22 PM
omg ive had this happen to me with the 4th patch I had to play the whole game for a 3rd time after all of the problems and im downloading this new patch now ive just done a quick save of my game directory I really hope this does not happen again to me
they will not resolve this issue I sent a ticket in nearly a month ago and have had no reply

Xamanon
01-13-2015, 10:24 PM
it's disappointing i agree xD
Thanks !

Thatsodd
01-13-2015, 10:33 PM
breaths a massive sigh of relief I got a continue mines ok

barto.colme
01-14-2015, 12:29 AM
Hi guys,

I downloaded right now the new DLC and when i opneed the game, i seems like i havent played Assassins Creed Unity yet.

I dont know what to do, how to recover my saved game...

I need help, thanks!

YazX_
01-14-2015, 12:36 AM
Hi,

Try this:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/980530-Lost-Game-Save-Corrupted-Game-Save-PC-WORKAROUND

if it didnt work, then please contact Customer Support, link is in my signature.

Aside note, always take manual backups from your saves for any game, you don't know what might happen, if you dont want to do it manually then there are some tools online to automate it for you.

dargor5
01-14-2015, 12:48 AM
WOW just started downloading dead kings, wil backup my save files

barto.colme
01-14-2015, 01:06 AM
Hi,

Try this:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/980530-Lost-Game-Save-Corrupted-Game-Save-PC-WORKAROUND

if it didnt work, then please contact Customer Support, link is in my signature.

Aside note, always take manual backups from your saves for any game, you don't know what might happen, if you dont want to do it manually then there are some tools online to automate it for you.

Ok, nothign changed... This is frustrating and its sad to make a backu every time i play too :S

sunshine73
01-14-2015, 04:36 AM
I tried it three times now - but everytime after "jugend in versailles" the games tries to save and stops right before the end - then nothing happens and I have to end the game via task-manager. then I restart my system and start the game - all fine, but when I try to get into the game, it loads and loads and loads...and nothing happens :-/

the workaround with cloud save-games does not work - so I CANT PLAY THE GAME!!!