PDA

View Full Version : AC Unity bundle, where is Black Flag

sawyerrm
01-13-2015, 09:18 PM
Bought the XBOX ONE bundle with AC Unity and Black Flag. Entered the 28 characters and AC Unity downloaded but not Black Flag. I tried searching forums and nothing so clearing I am missing the obvious. Do I need to go back to XBOX store and search for BlackFlag and enter 28 chars again?

moving to console forum

Diarmuid_III
01-13-2015, 10:21 PM
You might be better of putting this in the console section of the forums.

sawyerrm
01-13-2015, 11:13 PM
Bought the XBOX ONE bundle with AC Unity and Black Flag. Entered the 28 characters and AC Unity downloaded but not Black Flag. I tried searching forums and nothing so clearing I am missing the obvious. Do I need to go back to XBOX store and search for BlackFlag and enter 28 chars again?

Ureh
01-13-2015, 11:57 PM
Hello,

There are a few threads on the official Xbox forums regarding missing codes for their bundles (including the AC bundle - example here (http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/general_discussion/general_discussion/f/3817/t/1891450.aspx)). Turns out Microsoft will not replace missing codes, so the best you can do is speak with your retailer and return/exchange it.

YazX_
01-14-2015, 12:40 AM
Moved to consoles forum and please dont open multiple threads for the same issue, i know that you opened your first thread in wrong board (PC board) but please next time wait until a MOD move it to the appropriate board without the need for opening multiple threads, anyway, i moved and merged both threads.

As for the issue itself, please do contact Ubisoft Support, link is in my signature.

Thanks.

Jackdaw951
01-14-2015, 04:11 AM
There are two separate codes, one for each game. You only entered one, so you got only one game. Check the card more carefully. If it is a scratch-out, scratch out more! (The US card is not scratch-out, but I think the UK one is.)

sawyerrm
01-14-2015, 08:56 PM
That was it, I scratched near the top and found the other key. Thanks everyone for their responses

Jackdaw951
01-14-2015, 09:06 PM
Woohoo! I win another cookie. Glad to help, man. :)