PDA

View Full Version : Dead Kings Suger's Legacy Help

MrFuddyDuddy
01-13-2015, 08:57 PM
I posted this in General Discussion not too long ago but figured I might as well increase my odds of someone knowing.↓↓↓

Has anyone finished Nativitatis Et Mortis, I have looked literally everywhere and can't find the second or third riddle.
Also Dies, I for the life of me can't find the first riddle but know the location of the other 2. If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Annihilation_HD
01-13-2015, 09:27 PM
I'm also having troubles. The first two are a given, but I need some help finding all the other 5.

SlateMcleod
01-13-2015, 09:33 PM
I'm also having troubles. The first two are a given, but I need some help finding all the other 5.

I have found clues one and two of Nativitatis Et Mortis, need help finding the third.

Also have 1,2 & 3 of VI - Noctis but can't solve the third although it seems to indicate the answer is in the Catacombs (big place).

SlateMcleod
01-13-2015, 09:37 PM
I posted this in General Discussion not too long ago but figured I might as well increase my odds of someone knowing.↓↓↓

Has anyone finished Nativitatis Et Mortis, I have looked literally everywhere and can't find the second or third riddle.
Also Dies, I for the life of me can't find the first riddle but know the location of the other 2. If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Second one is on the same building the first one is, on the SW corner (as you look at the map). Shame I don't know how to post screen shots as yet. Its the font (thats is FONT and not a mis-spelling of "front" ) at the main gates to the chruch that has some guards near it.

Annihilation_HD
01-13-2015, 10:03 PM
I have found clues one and two of Nativitatis Et Mortis, need help finding the third.

Also have 1,2 & 3 of VI - Noctis but can't solve the third although it seems to indicate the answer is in the Catacombs (big place).

Is there a way you can help me find the second clue to Nativitatis and the second clue to Noctis?

MrFuddyDuddy
01-13-2015, 10:14 PM

The third Noctis is in the North West corner of the map close to the entrance to the catacombs on a rock, which is ground level.

MrFuddyDuddy
01-13-2015, 10:17 PM
Second one is on the same building the first one is, on the SW corner (as you look at the map). Shame I don't know how to post screen shots as yet. Its the font (thats is FONT and not a mis-spelling of "front" ) at the main gates to the chruch that has some guards near it.

That's the first Riddle, known for a while where that one is. I can't find the other two, if you know that be awesome to share :D

Annihilation_HD
01-13-2015, 10:21 PM
That's the first Riddle, known for a while where that one is. I can't find the other two, if you know that be awesome to share :D

Do you know where the second Noctis clue is?

MrFuddyDuddy
01-13-2015, 10:30 PM
Noctis Riddle 2 is actually really easy to spot. Head to the church that the Nativitatis Et Mortis Riddle is and look at your map and look for a small circular object. It is directly north of that church about 80m, its on the tree next to the fountain.

Then the last one again is in the North West corner of the map like 10-20m in front of the catacomb entrance on a rather larger rock that is about ground level, should be slightly off on the left as you approach.

Annihilation_HD
01-13-2015, 10:35 PM
Noctis Riddle 2 is actually really easy to spot. Head to the church that the Nativitatis Et Mortis Riddle is and look at your map and look for a small circular object. It is directly north of that church about 80m, its on the tree next to the fountain.

Then the last one again is in the North West corner of the map like 10-20m in front of the catacomb entrance on a rather larger rock that is about ground level, should be slightly off on the left as you approach.

I feel so stupid. Thank you so much! Now we need to find the other clues to Nativitatis. I wonder where those are.

MrFuddyDuddy
01-13-2015, 10:39 PM
I have a feeling the Three White Walls in the riddle might have something to do with Abbey but I've ran up and down that place and haven't seen or heard anything. Though I usually stick to the roof tops, might have to give that area a second look, aside from that there really isn't anything "white" in the Windmill district nor are their any 3 walled areas that I know of.

Annihilation_HD
01-13-2015, 10:46 PM
I have a feeling the Three White Walls in the riddle might have something to do with Abbey but I've ran up and down that place and haven't seen or heard anything. Though I usually stick to the roof tops, might have to give that area a second look, aside from that there really isn't anything "white" in the Windmill district nor are their any 3 walled areas that I know of.

I found it! It's kind of hard to describe the location, but if you remember Sequence 13 Memory 3 - Under Lock and Key, it's in that area. In other words... the fast travel in the "Cemetery" area. The building closest to the right of it, but on the other side. Sorry I can't explain better.

Annihilation_HD
01-13-2015, 10:52 PM

I have also found the third one. If you go to the fast travel at the church in the "Cemetery" area and get to ground level and look at the building from the front, to your right will be a wagon of some sort with a little stone wall you can hop over right by it. After you hop over the little wall, you'll see a tree stump and that is where it is.

MrFuddyDuddy
01-13-2015, 10:57 PM
Lol wow I booted up that mission and sure enough walk around the corner from where I spawn and bam found it xD
Sounds like the last one is near a tree stump possibly, riddle sounds as though it be easy enough to find but who knows.

Annihilation_HD
01-13-2015, 10:59 PM
Lol wow I booted up that mission and sure enough walk around the corner from where I spawn and bam found it xD
Sounds like the last one is near a tree stump possibly, riddle sounds as though it be easy enough to find but who knows.

Haha. Yeah, it is on a tree stump by the church in the "Cemetery" area. Just to the right of it, in fact.

SlateMcleod
01-13-2015, 10:59 PM

Second one is by a tree in the street about 3 streets NW of the HOLY ROLLERS CO-OP mission. If someone cast post a screen shot of the Map I can start marking actual locations, but I don't have the ability to screen grab.

MrFuddyDuddy
01-13-2015, 11:04 PM
Haha. Yeah, it is on a tree stump by the church in the "Cemetery" area. Just to the right of it, in fact.

Found them both, took me a while to figure out what you meant by a "stone wall" it was more of a fence xD. Now I just have to do Finis and Eagle of Suger is mine >:D

MrFuddyDuddy
01-13-2015, 11:10 PM
Well, just like The Eagle, Eagle of Suger despite being unlocked I can't equip the freaking thing @.@
Just need to do the Co-op mission and I'll be at 100% Sync, tried earlier but it is pretty much impossible to solo. Last portion of it involves those raider ******s throwing Poison Bombs all day long at the guys your trying to defend while you simultaneously sabotage their bomb stashes.

Annihilation_HD
01-13-2015, 11:13 PM
Well, just like The Eagle, Eagle of Suger despite being unlocked I can't equip the freaking thing @.@
Just need to do the Co-op mission and I'll be at 100% Sync, tried earlier but it is pretty much impossible to solo. Last portion of it involves those raider ******s throwing Poison Bombs all day long at the guys your trying to defend while you simultaneously sabotage their bomb stashes.

Did you do the last part of the mission, which is going back near the library room and recovering it?

MrFuddyDuddy
01-13-2015, 11:22 PM
Yes I have. Have both Eagle of Suger, and The Eagle unlocked. Game is bugged or something and it won't let me equip or upgrade either. Hell I can't even equip the default Guillotine Gun without having to replay the second mission. Really frustrating D:

SlateMcleod
01-13-2015, 11:32 PM
Found them both, took me a while to figure out what you meant by a "stone wall" it was more of a fence xD. Now I just have to do Finis and Eagle of Suger is mine >:D

Is this definately the answer to the clue about the 3 white bloody walls in Nativitatis Et Mortis ?? I have found the tree stump but I am not getting the "B" interaction hint even though i can see the emblem in eagle vision ? The location doesn't seem to match the clue at all ?

SevereBeazt
01-14-2015, 12:03 AM
Is this definately the answer to the clue about the 3 white bloody walls in Nativitatis Et Mortis ?? I have found the tree stump but I am not getting the "B" interaction hint even though i can see the emblem in eagle vision ? The location doesn't seem to match the clue at all ?

the tree stump is the final one the 3 white walls in blood thing is about half to 3/4's on the left side and about 1/4 to half down the map its in a courtyard style thingy off the side of one of the steets (hope this helps)

i've managed to complete this sh*t for an awesome sword which i cant use WTF??? I took it from the stone from within the tower thingy near the library but it wont let me use it

http://prntscr.com/5s5xma
http://prntscr.com/5s5x1d

*also i come across that 3 white walls in blood Gliph when i was doint the iron mask quest just in case it helps*

SlateMcleod
01-14-2015, 12:12 AM
the tree stump is the final one the 3 white walls in blood thing is about half to 3/4's on the left side and about 1/4 to half down the map its in a courtyard style thingy off the side of one of the steets (hope this helps)

i've managed to complete this sh*t for an awesome sword which i cant use WTF??? I took it from the stone from within the tower thingy near the library but it wont let me use it

http://prntscr.com/5s5xma
http://prntscr.com/5s5x1d

*also i come across that 3 white walls in blood Gliph when i was doint the iron mask quest just in case it helps*

Thanks, I have just completed them all now and it will let me Equip "Eagle of Suger" Sword so you must have have a bug :( Try rebooting the console ?

SevereBeazt
01-14-2015, 12:29 AM
Thanks, I have just completed them all now and it will let me Equip "Eagle of Suger" Sword so you must have have a bug :( Try rebooting the console ?

tried rebooting, even tried fully unplugging the xbox then kicking it back over again now it looks the same but i got the Eagle of Suger (still missin its tick) but its got a white diamond with and ! in the middle of it, any idea where i report this bug too cus i've wanted this sword since it was first put in the invintory list and after all the work i put into findin the stupid things to have this happen has me really :mad:

*Congrats on finishing em btw :)*

lol it gets better not only can i not use the sword i busted my butt off for but i also cant use guillotine guns or any other weapon i have unlocked in the Dead Kings DLC pack, yay heres a free DLC pack to say sorry for the launch date bugs (P.s. its bugged as well)

*FRUSTRATED!!!*

SlateMcleod
01-14-2015, 03:02 PM
tried rebooting, even tried fully unplugging the xbox then kicking it back over again now it looks the same but i got the Eagle of Suger (still missin its tick) but its got a white diamond with and ! in the middle of it, any idea where i report this bug too cus i've wanted this sword since it was first put in the invintory list and after all the work i put into findin the stupid things to have this happen has me really :mad:

*Congrats on finishing em btw :)*

lol it gets better not only can i not use the sword i busted my butt off for but i also cant use guillotine guns or any other weapon i have unlocked in the Dead Kings DLC pack, yay heres a free DLC pack to say sorry for the launch date bugs (P.s. its bugged as well)

*FRUSTRATED!!!*

Try deinstalling and then re-installing the DLC. Your saves should be safe as they will be in the Cloud. Not to rub it in but it is the best Sword in the game, after a few critical strikes in combat it produces a magic "blade flash" effect with a cool sound effect.

Rekalty
01-14-2015, 06:41 PM
Seeing as this thread is just a mess of random hints and helps, with no actual directions/guides for all the riddles, this link may prove helpful: http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6512843
Videos of all riddles and their locations.

Scorch382
01-14-2015, 08:57 PM
I also have the eagle of sugar sword and cant equip on pc version well gutted not sure what to do

Unitfos
01-14-2015, 09:21 PM
Tried deinstalling then installing it on my Xbox doesn't work still can't use it

MrFuddyDuddy
01-14-2015, 09:34 PM
Tried deinstalling then installing it on my Xbox doesn't work still can't use it

Same, reinstalling on Xbone did nothing. Seems to be a universal problem on all systems, hopefully it gets resolved and fixed rather soon.

Loczek6699
01-16-2015, 11:56 AM
As a topic, I can not use any weapons from DLC Dead Kings, but the most flustrating is that Eagle of suger sword, i cant equio it after i solve all ridle. Is anyone from Ubisfot able to comment on this?

XxEpiicGamerxX
01-19-2015, 01:07 AM
I have been wanting The Eagle of Sugar ever since i saw it and now when I get the DLC and get The Eagle of Sugar and The Eagle(guillotine gun) it doesn't let me equip them in fact it didn't even give me the Achievement for the Eagle of Sugar or the other Achievement for doing the new Dead Kings Co-op mission and Heist. PLEASE FIX! I tried not to be mad in this even though I was because all my friend does is rub that sword in my face.

BTW first post so sorry if it looks like crap (still learning)

MrFuddyDuddy
01-19-2015, 02:52 PM
I have been wanting The Eagle of Sugar ever since i saw it and now when I get the DLC and get The Eagle of Sugar and The Eagle(guillotine gun) it doesn't let me equip them in fact it didn't even give me the Achievement for the Eagle of Sugar or the other Achievement for doing the new Dead Kings Co-op mission and Heist. PLEASE FIX! I tried not to be mad in this even though I was because all my friend does is rub that sword in my face.

BTW first post so sorry if it looks like crap (still learning)

To equip the Eagle of Suger try this....

Once you unlock it, go into Equipment and equip a Rifle and then immediately go to Hand Guns and equip anyone of them.
Once that is complete check your One Handed weapons and it should have auto equip the Eagle of Suger(this happened to me by mistake) If this same thing happens to you as well you should then be able to upgrade it while in that menu.

Still haven't figured out a way to equip The Eagle though ;-;

EPICzxDYNASTY
01-20-2015, 01:45 AM

Once you unlock it, go into Equipment and equip a Rifle and then immediately go to Hand Guns and equip anyone of them.
Once that is complete check your One Handed weapons and it should have auto equip the Eagle of Suger(this happened to me by mistake) If this same thing happens to you as well you should then be able to upgrade it while in that menu.

Lol how'd you figure that out?

similarly
01-20-2015, 02:38 AM
I never know where to look for these riddles. The enigma riddles, I cheated and watched a walkthrough. I kind of wish that they'd either (a) give us a general vicinity in which to look, or (b) when we find ANY riddle, it stays marked on the map so we can find it again.

XxEpiicGamerxX
01-20-2015, 08:36 PM

I'll give that a try but I don't know if that will work because it wont even pop up with the equip button but, thanks for the help. I also know I unlocked it because, I went to progress tracker for Dead Kings and it said I completed all of Sugers Legacy I recorded a Clip of it for proof. The only thing differently that I did compared to my other friends that could actually equip it is they did the Dead Kings Main Missions first got all of those done and then went on and did Sugers Legacy

XxEpiicGamerxX
01-21-2015, 03:08 AM
I got to trying it, I cant thank you enough you've been a big help MrFuddyDuddy. A Million thanks! :D

rooneyibk
01-31-2015, 10:26 PM
that really worked!

but i still have a problem: i didnt get the trophy for finishing the suger riddles and earning the eagle of suger sword... what can i do???