PDA

View Full Version : a lack of Patch 1.5 or more = not buying the next AC game!!!

tndasz
01-13-2015, 08:59 AM
Patch 1.4 is still a joke considered the fact that a whole bunch of bugs still exist!!!

Ubi how do you convince all the AC fans that AC victoria wont be a rushed-through half-*** disaster like ACU?

You chipped away at our confidence in the quality of your games bit by bit.

Do something to restore it for chris sake!

SeifSamir1
01-13-2015, 12:05 PM
i think they are working on it .. we have to wait ..
and they must say something !_!

AherasSTRG
01-13-2015, 03:25 PM
Even if there is a patch 5, they won't fix anything, they never do. ACU was the second faulty product they were selling in 2014. I really wonder how these people sleep at night knowing they are actually scamming people.

Lignjoslav
01-13-2015, 03:38 PM
... I really wonder how these people sleep at night ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO0JaecRWy0

Mr_Shade
01-13-2015, 03:40 PM
As soon as we have any news about future updates we will post.

Unfortunately until the updates and fixes are final, we can't announce details or a release date.

AherasSTRG
01-13-2015, 03:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO0JaecRWy0

True. Haha.

Diarmuid_III
01-13-2015, 10:28 PM
As soon as we have any news about future updates we will post.

Unfortunately until the updates and fixes are final, we can't announce details or a release date.

Understand that but an official word on what is happening would not go amiss. Uplay hasn't been updated for a while still showing Christmas stuff. AC Initiates is down since before Christmas. Unity Club interface is useless. Nothing is being said by anyone from Ubisoft acknowledging anything . This weeks Unity competition is about the only fresh announcement I have seen. Just get this uneasy feeling that all have moved on to something else and we're left with what we've got. Managing expectations is major damage control.

sunshine73
01-14-2015, 04:34 AM
I tried it three times now - but everytime after "jugend in versailles" the games tries to save and stops right before the end - then nothing happens and I have to end the game via task-manager. then I restart my system and start the game - all fine, but when I try to get into the game, it loads and loads and loads...and nothing happens :-/

the workaround with cloud save-games does not work - so I CANT PLAY THE GAME!!!