PDA

View Full Version : does this frustrate anyone else?

Ziiimmie
01-13-2015, 06:26 AM
the modern day story at the moment just makes me so mad i mean why would abstergo make "assassins creed" games to change the opinions people have on the assassins if the templars vs assassins battle was meant to be a secret? i would understand if it was just 'Caribbean pirates' that can be explained away but AC:Liberation IN THE AC UNIVERSE makes no freakin sense :mad::mad::mad:

VoldR
01-13-2015, 07:36 AM
Could you care to elaborate why liberation won't help their cause?

VoldR
01-13-2015, 07:42 AM
Anyway, from what I think, its to spread propaganda about them.

We saw the process of them recording the pirates but not the end result of their censorship and edition.

Liberation shows some false dialogs and the truth was help to make known by a hacker.

Ziiimmie
01-13-2015, 07:55 AM
Could you care to elaborate why liberation won't help their cause?

Because the public aren't meant to know about the Assassins vs Templar battle it doesn't make sense

Anyway, from what I think, its to spread propaganda about them.

We saw the process of them recording the pirates but not the end result of their censorship and edition.

Liberation shows some false dialogs and the truth was help to make known by a hacker.

thats why i didn't mind the whole pirates thing but liberation is literally called "Assassins Creed" in the universe of AC its weird

JamesFaith007
01-13-2015, 08:47 AM
I see current templars propaganda as final nail in assassins coffin. Templars crashed most of assassins forces and now they consider themselves victors and are attacking assassins last chance for recover - their ideals.

By presenting prominent past assassins as parricides, xenophobes and vengeance driven monsters, templars are poisoning idealistic history of order which is presented to new recruits. And because they can set some border timeline for this stories, f.e. beginning of 19th century, templars would still avoid revelation of current state of world. Assassins recruiter should soon look like crazy people who are trying to resurrect old order full of mad bloodthirsty murderers in fight against templars who are long gone.

And Aveline, story about disillusioned girl used and betrayed by her assassins mentor and saved by templars ideals of her loving stepmother, fits in such propaganda too.

But this is of course just my personal opinion on this.

VoldR
01-13-2015, 10:01 AM
I see current templars propaganda as final nail in assassins coffin. Templars crashed most of assassins forces and now they consider themselves victors and are attacking assassins last chance for recover - their ideals.

By presenting prominent past assassins as parricides, xenophobes and vengeance driven monsters, templars are poisoning idealistic history of order which is presented to new recruits. And because they can set some border timeline for this stories, f.e. beginning of 19th century, templars would still avoid revelation of current state of world. Assassins recruiter should soon look like crazy people who are trying to resurrect old order full of mad bloodthirsty murderers in fight against templars who are long gone.

And Aveline, story about disillusioned girl used and betrayed by her assassins mentor and saved by templars ideals of her loving stepmother, fits in such propaganda too.

But this is of course just my personal opinion on this.
Interesting, can't wait to finish the game to see it. :)