PDA

View Full Version : need advice killing Malik

kuby123
01-13-2015, 12:45 AM
I just found Malik, At least I think that's his name (a fellow brotherhood assassin), he's the one that poisened mirabelle. My problem is I get into a fight with him and I have to keep mashing the E key on my keyboard as fast as I can. But it doesn't work. He keeps pushing me over the cathedral railing and I die. I've tried ten times and keep dying. any help would be appreciated.

Alphacos007
01-13-2015, 12:57 AM
It's Bellec, Malik is from AC1 haha,
Unfortunately, that is a glitch that a few people are having trouble with. Theoretically, just pressing E a few times would make you win, I myself had no problem with that. I hope someone else can help you more than I :/

kuby123
01-14-2015, 12:45 AM
I see, a glitch.... hmmm... Well. anybody else out there know a way through this spot in the game?

MrFuddyDuddy
01-14-2015, 07:54 PM
I just found Malik, At least I think that's his name (a fellow brotherhood assassin), he's the one that poisened mirabelle. My problem is I get into a fight with him and I have to keep mashing the E key on my keyboard as fast as I can. But it doesn't work. He keeps pushing me over the cathedral railing and I die. I've tried ten times and keep dying. any help would be appreciated.

Is E the default key? If not trying using the default before remap, I know that problem happens in other games where something like a Melee is remapped but during a quick time event that requires the melee key pressed the remap doesn't carry over.

kuby123
01-15-2015, 01:56 AM
I think E is the default key. I never went into options/ controls and changed it. I've always played the game on default settings. this is turnning out to be a real bummer lol

kuby123
01-15-2015, 01:59 AM
and from reading all your responses from ubisoft i think asking them or even trying to get a response from them is out of the question. Guess I just wasted my money. really pisses me off

Alphacos007
01-15-2015, 02:30 AM
I never saw a reply that had an advice in fixing the bug, so I guess there is no current fix. You could start a new game if you're really up to it. It would be too much bad luck to get the glitch 2 times in a row.