PDA

View Full Version : AC3| Did Ratohnhaketon (Connor) Marry

Sulonl
01-12-2015, 09:25 PM
Hello, I know AC3 is old but i want to know something, Did Connor marry?
Because Desmond is related to Connor and the way he could be related to him is that Connor is his grand grandfather or something like that and the only way is That Connor got married.
Please tell me if you know

Assassin_M
01-12-2015, 09:37 PM
Not that you NEED to marry to have kids but yes, Connor married and had children. Hint: Desmond. You get the idea, obviously.

Namikaze_17
01-12-2015, 09:42 PM
Don't know about marry, but he does meet a blonde woman whose name we don't know sometime in his later life.

It's most likely assumed they married, had kids, some BS happened, and she left him for unknown reasons.
( Mostly assumed because he's a killer Assassin)

The End? ^__^

Altair1789
01-12-2015, 09:52 PM
I think Connor married a dragon/ dinosaur

Namikaze_17
01-12-2015, 10:12 PM
HOLY RASENGAN!!! I SAW CONNOR's WIFE NAME!

Her name is: Humble's Best Friend Mayrice's neighbor from across the street's ancestor namedPatience Gibbs( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

aL_____eX
01-12-2015, 10:13 PM

Her name is: Humble's Best Friend Mayrice's neighbor from across the street's ancestor namedPatience Gibbs( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
:cool:

Btw you mixed up 'marry' and 'Marry' in your first post Nami. :p

SpiritOfNevaeh
01-12-2015, 10:33 PM

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Nami, you've got it all wrong.

He's married to me :rolleyes:

AND everyone seems to forget that Abstergo hates the assassins and should not take their word on anything.

Of course I would rather see the story myself

Hans684
01-12-2015, 10:37 PM
AND everyone seems to forget that Abstergo hates the assassins and should not take their word on anything.

What could they possible get from lying about him having a blond wife and that she left him? There's nothing to gain from it. And the Assassins hate them just as much, both spread their fair share of propaganda.

aL_____eX
01-12-2015, 10:40 PM
What could they possible get from lying about him having a blond wife and that she left him? There's nothing to gain from it. And the Assassins hate them just as much, both spread their fair share of propaganda.
But Abstergo spreads their 'false impression' through their Entertainment products, which influences people's opinions on the Assassins.

Hans684
01-12-2015, 10:50 PM
But Abstergo spreads their 'false impression' through their Entertainment products, which influences people's opinions on the Assassins.

Their extremist like Germain and selfish like the Borgia, of course their going to go to far with it. Doesn't change there is nothing to benefit from lying about it, did it influence your opinion on Connor that his wife and children left him? It's sad but hardly puts him in a bad view. The only thing hinting for Templar influence regarding Connor was the part that said: "and wonders where it all went so tragically wrong." What could that mean? It's simple, Assassins. Their enemies, of course that moment would be wrong in their eyes.

Namikaze_17
01-12-2015, 10:56 PM
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Nami, you've got it all wrong.

He's married to me :rolleyes:

I was gonna say that, but I changed my mind.( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

His wife just left him...how can they twist that? :rolleyes:

Maybe the reason or how it happened as Hans said.

Look at how he's strangely wearing his TOKW outfit which was an Alternate reality in itself.

Maybe the same case to antagonize Connor?

Altair1789
01-12-2015, 11:04 PM
Their extremist like Germain and selfish like the Borgia, of course their going to go to far with it. Doesn't change there is nothing to benefit from lying about it, did it influence your opinion on Connor that his wife and children left him? It's sad but hardly puts him in a bad view. The only thing hinting for Templar influence regarding Connor was the part that said: "and wonders where it all went so tragically wrong." What could that mean? It's simple, Assassins. Their enemies, of course that moment would be wrong in their eyes.

Well put, Hans. The assassins really are better

X_xWolverinEx_X
01-12-2015, 11:06 PM
i can tell that this kid hasn't had the talk

Namikaze_17
01-12-2015, 11:09 PM

None of them have had...the talk. ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Hans684
01-12-2015, 11:11 PM
Well put, Hans. The assassins really are better

I was talking about the modern day Templars. I expected something like this but I figured by now people would know I was talking about the MD Templars. It should be obvious, it's an Abstergo book.

What talk?