PDA

View Full Version : AC: Unity Ending

Rengar1112014
01-12-2015, 08:58 PM
I recently bought ACU since it was on sales and the Ending was predictable and dissapointing...again!
Why kill Elise? it was obvious shed die but couldnt u for once keep a couple "alive" duh..that was dissapointing >.>
and Arno x Elise was my favourite couple >_<

CptSkyBear
01-13-2015, 08:11 PM
Hello Rengar1112014,

I apologize that our game did not meet your expectations. However, we do appreciate your feedback. Thanks for voicing your opinion. :)

Assassin_M
01-13-2015, 08:13 PM
This is what you hated about the ending? Not Bishop's sentence? wow, man...really? woooow.

Altair1789
01-13-2015, 08:20 PM
This is what you hated about the ending? Not Bishop's sentence? wow, man...really? woooow.

"I don't think Abstergo wi-"

ELIIISE WHYY

Assassin_M
01-13-2015, 08:25 PM
"I don't think Abstergo wi-"

ELIIISE WHYY
Ah, so he must have missed it then? Understandable. He dodged a bullet, that rascal.

DumbGamerTag94
01-13-2015, 08:28 PM

This is why I like you M. You're tough but fair and you always identify what the real problems are rather than getting tied up in minutia or nitpicking or popular opinions/peer pressure. I agree with almost everything you have to say about all of the games thus far. You're pobably the one I trust their reviews and opinions the most. You're analysis and thoughts are very similar to my own(though less hot headed than myself lol). I have the utmost respect for you

GiftedCoast30
01-13-2015, 08:34 PM
Sad that Elise got killed (but after all, she was a Templar, so...)

I would have liked the Council to have called Arno back and told him "all is forgiven, come on home" though. He did perform a great service to the Assassins.

Assassin_M
01-13-2015, 08:36 PM
This is why I like you M. You're tough but fair and you always identify what the real problems are rather than getting tied up in minutia or nitpicking or popular opinions/peer pressure. I agree with almost everything you have to say about all of the games thus far. You're pobably the one I trust their reviews and opinions the most. You're analysis and thoughts are very similar to my own(though less hot headed than myself lol). I have the utmost respect for you
Man, staaaaahp, you're making me shy.

The minimal stuff is really entirely subjective. I like to think that I'm a guy who doesn't get caught up in a lot of negativity. Even with AC II, when it was released, I was never TOO negative. Sure, i had my problems and I do with every other AC game but at the end of the day, I just like to enjoy whatever there is to enjoy. If the story is not top notch, i'll look at the gameplay and vice versa, i'm bound to find SOMETHING I'll enjoy.

Don't let people's negativity get to you, at the end of the day. You enjoyed the game, that's great.

Perk89
01-13-2015, 09:25 PM
Yeah, it wasn't that good, but even worse I think was Arno magically being a Master Assassin again in an order that he didn't care for or that didn't care about him with no explanation or cutscenes or anything.

I'm pretty sure it was just made that way for possible sequels or at the vey least, to make the later chronologically occurring coop missions make sense.

odovoro
01-13-2015, 09:46 PM
She was annoying (really) when Arno tried to save her with the all hot air balloon mission my mind was drifting away...

Rengar1112014
01-14-2015, 09:52 PM
her death was pointless despite her being a templar
she was hunted by the templars in the first place
atleast this once i hoped someome wouldnt die in the end lol
i mean come on Arno was almost free from the rock YET she just runned
it shows they didnt really care about that ending,she was everything to him imo
also they didnt even explain how Arno has his Master outfit
its just poorly made imo :/