PDA

View Full Version : [need help badly] only 2-3 fps in ac:unity

SmArTrOnUNITy
01-12-2015, 02:58 PM
GUYZ...... HELLO IAM NEW MEMBER HERE..... CAME HERE WITH HEAVY HEAVY MUCH HEAVY EXPECTATIONS....... I INSTALLED AC:UNITY ON MY PC (TRIED BOTH NORMAL AND 1.4 VERSIONS).... BUT IAM ONLY GETTING 2-3 FPS IN ULTRA AS WELL AS LOWEST POSSIBLE SETTINGS......
ULTRA:- EVERYTHING MAXED OUT...
LOWEST:- RES 640x480 AND EVERYTHING AT LOWEST.....
STILL NO CHANE IN FPS .......... PLS HELP ME GUYZ... PLS PLS PLS........

MY SYSTEM SPECS :- Intel Core i3 @3.07GHz
Sapphire AMD/ATI Radeon R7 240 1GB DDR5
Simmtronics Motherboard
Ram 4GB DDR2 (I think...)
Monitor AOC 20 inc....
PLS HELP ME GUYZ..........

HOW MUCH FPS SHOULD I GET?????????????

Mr_Shade
01-12-2015, 03:02 PM
Hi there,

The games requirements are a graphics card with at least 2GB of ram - you are below this.

Also your system memory is below the required 6GB and your CPU is lower than required.

MINIMUM:
OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 (64-bit operating system required)
Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 (2GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0)
DirectX: DirectX June2010 Redistributable
Hard Drive: 50 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
Additional Notes: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse required, optional controller

Unfortunately there is not much anyone can suggest - on your current hardware - you do not meet the minimum requirements?

SmArTrOnUNITy
01-12-2015, 03:12 PM
hi there,

the games requirements are a graphics card with at least 2gb of ram - you are below this.

Also your system memory is below the required 6gb and your cpu is lower than required.

Minimum:
Os: Windows 7 sp1, windows 8/8.1 (64-bit operating system required)
processor: Intel core i5-2500k @ 3.3 ghz or amd fx-8350 @ 4.0 ghz
memory: 6 gb ram
graphics: Nvidia geforce gtx 680 or amd radeon hd 7970 (2gb vram with shader model 5.0)
directx: Directx june2010 redistributable
hard drive: 50 gb available space
sound card: Directx 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
additional notes: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse required, optional controller

unfortunately there is not much anyone can suggest - on your current hardware - you do not meet the minimum requirements?
but sir i can play assassins creed 4 with ultra settings at 25fps.... I should get arround 10 fps in unity.......

TimotheusFlavii
01-12-2015, 03:17 PM
That is because your rig is better than the minimum specs for Black Flag. You are lucky even that you can play Black Flag on ultra with 25 fps with your current rig. But you are way below the requirements for Unity. Update your rig - your current hardware is in no way strong enough for current gaming.

Mr_Shade
01-12-2015, 03:35 PM
but sir i can play assassins creed 4 with ultra settings at 25fps.... I should get arround 10 fps in unity.......

As already said - Unity has a lot higher requirements that AC4.

I'm sorry but I don't think anyone will have suggestions to make the game playable - due to your hardware being so under the requirements for the game.

Lignjoslav
01-12-2015, 04:19 PM
Did you restart the game after setting everything to low? You have to do that for the settings to be fully applied. If it still doesn't work well after that, then there isn't much you can do. This is a very demanding game and your graphics card is too weak and has too little memory for it.

TH3R4BB1T
01-12-2015, 07:09 PM
Is this a troll post? It is even a wonder Unity starts up on this kind of PC and Black Flag on Ultra on THIS, I do not believe any thing of it.

Fatal-Feit
01-12-2015, 07:12 PM
As Shade has pointed out, you rig does not meet Unity's minimum requirements. Whether or not you could play Black Flag does not matter. It's its own game with its own minimum requirements.