PDA

View Full Version : Other AC Unity DLC?

CTEGDW
01-11-2015, 10:13 PM
Is there any news about DLC midioms such as American Prisoner or Chemical Revolution being made available for the public? Also, any other DLC news past Dead Kings?

GolfPro72
01-12-2015, 09:14 PM
Haven't heard anything, but my guess is no on the DLC past Dead Kings. They already took the Season Pass off the market, those who purchased it got a free game and the rest of us got it for free. Seems to me that if there is more DLC after this it will be met with uproar rather than any enthusiasm, especially if they try to charge for it at this point.

Just conjecture on my part, I really have nothing to base this on other than my own interpretation of how this went down to date.

DanPenfold
01-12-2015, 09:26 PM
They might make it free, this might be an idea. But it might not happen, I was so looking forwerd to these DLC packs.

DumbGamerTag94
01-13-2015, 12:40 AM
They might make it free, this might be an idea. But it might not happen, I was so looking forwerd to these DLC packs.

You aren't missing anything don't worry. Chemical Revolution is very boring and isn't a significant add on like davinci disappearance or Freedom Cry. It's just another Paris story and a rather lame and short one at that. Same goes for American Prisoner. Not having them is nothing to worry about.

melbye82
01-13-2015, 02:06 AM
I assume that everything announced to be in the Season Pass will be released at some point . What they announced would be in the Sason Pass in addition to Dead Kings and China was an equipment-pack which is already reeased and a mission pack which i assume is the pre-order missions

Perk89
01-13-2015, 02:44 AM
When is Chronicles coming? Any word?

dimbismp
01-13-2015, 10:09 AM
IGN calls DK the "first DLC".So,actually,it is quite likely we will get at least anoher one,whether it is story or coop

Fatal-Feit
01-22-2015, 02:54 PM
Chronicles China will be the next and final one.

wildp1tch
01-22-2015, 03:28 PM
I don't think they'll dare offer another DLC. After the mess that was the Unity release and DK becoming a general compensation rather than a source additional revenue.

I was so looking forwerd to these DLC packs.

It detest DLC. Publishers prey content out of the game, just so as to sell it to you separately for an additional fee. Customers go along with the scam. It's just sad.

Physiomer2015
01-23-2015, 10:08 AM
They HAVE to make another DLC to clear the mess with Napoleon and the Brotherhood.

DemonLord4lf
01-23-2015, 10:14 AM
They HAVE to make another DLC to clear the mess with Napoleon and the Brotherhood.

"Have" and "Will" are two very different things. Who knows when or if they ever will get around to that.