PDA

View Full Version : AC Unity Xbox One Matchmaking Problems

BeCk41
01-11-2015, 01:38 PM
Hey all,

So I've been having a heck of a time trying to connect to friends, open lobbies, anyone really on Unity. And none of my friends can connect to each other or anything. What is up with this? I thought it was on my end but after getting feedback from other people it's been happening for a while now. Been trying to connect to friends ever since the 10th & 11th of January with little luck so we all just gave up. What's the point of having a co-op game when it doesn't work for anyone? Does anyone know what is going on with the One right now in terms of matchmaking because I'd really like to know. :(

Mr_Shade
01-11-2015, 01:39 PM
Hi,

We're aware of an issue some players are having with ACU co-op and are working to resolve it.

We'll update when further info is available.

BeCk41
01-11-2015, 01:46 PM
Hi,

We're aware of an issue some players are having with ACU co-op and are working to resolve it.

We'll update when further info is available.

Okay, I tried looking for other posts writing about this issue but found none besides the update 4 info so I just made a thread.

Mr_Shade
01-11-2015, 01:56 PM
Okay, I tried looking for other posts writing about this issue but found none besides the update 4 info so I just made a thread.
Thats ok.

It's affecting a only small number of players - however the ubisoft social media outlets have posted - and we are replying to threads as people report it.

Hopefully it will be resolved soon - sorry for any inconvenience.

BnR91
01-11-2015, 05:30 PM
only a few players? I wonder what your definition of a few players is? this problem has been persisting since wednesday. counting them thats five days now including today! I wonder what the point of having club compititions is if only a "few" can get online. We would like an updaye as to when this will be fixed!!! thanks

Jeffwilkin
01-28-2015, 02:54 AM
only a few players? I wonder what your definition of a few players is? this problem has been persisting since wednesday. counting them thats five days now including today! I wonder what the point of having club compititions is if only a "few" can get online. We would like an updaye as to when this will be fixed!!! thanks

I got the assasins creed xbox one bundle & none of the online features have ever worked for the game but every other game I have works fine for multiplayer. I'm incredibly disappointed

JabiyevFarhad
01-29-2016, 12:13 PM
Same here. Can't connect to Co-Op in ACU. But can play multiplayer in AC: BF.

What is going on???