PDA

View Full Version : XBOne Vanguard Gaming is recruiting, currently in 1st Place, leading by 200,000 points.

HVG Radical
01-11-2015, 04:36 AM
Our club is called the VanguardBrotherhood with VGBH as our tags. Each wwek, I will update this post with our most recent scores. So far, we've won 4/4 competitions that we've actually competed in and are on track for number 5. If you are an active Unity player that takes coop and the competition seriously and is capable of putting at least 150,000 points on the board, please apply, we are looking for you. Help us move one step closer to another victory! If you want join a top club lead by members who know what they're doing, then you have found the right place. We have 22 spots left open and they are first come first serve. We only ask that you play regularly and actually contribute to the club's score, and a mic is preferred.

-Club Name - VanguardBrotherhood
-Club Tags - VGBH
-Leader's GT - HVG Radical

[Be sure to either reply to this thread or message me on Xbox live if you apply. I may not receive the application if I'm offline. If you inform me, I can send you an invitation personally if for some reason I don't receive your app.

HVG Radical
01-11-2015, 06:55 PM
We have 2/50 members putting 300,000 points on the score board. Still leading Silver Division with 302,885 points. Second place just broke 100,000. Please, apply to join, we will be accepting all applications

HVG Radical
01-11-2015, 06:58 PM
All applications submitted today will be approved before this week's club competition ends. You will be guaranteed a victory.

HVG Radical
01-12-2015, 06:43 AM
We've gained a total of 5 members today putting us to 7/50. There's still time to apply for this week's competition rewards.

mistermutiny89
01-12-2015, 04:58 PM
Hey,

Tyler here.

Really keen to join, not sure how the club thing works but I'm addicted to the game* and very competitive. Gold level 5 with nearly all upgrades except group heal which I'll get today or tomorrow.

Xbox one
Mistermutiny89

Have a mic too.

HVG Radical
01-13-2015, 03:19 AM
We've already gained a 200,000 point plus lead on the second place club! Please, apply to help insure another victory We are on a streak!
Also, if you apply, be sure to either reply to this thread or message me on Xbox at HVG Radical so that I can make sure you get in. There seemed to be an issue with me not receiving an application because I was offline.

Pro.Raptr
01-13-2015, 05:19 AM
Hey how active are your members and how seriously do they take coop play?

Also I see your creed is immersion? Care to elaborate?

HVG Radical
01-13-2015, 05:52 AM
A large portion seem to play unity regularly. At the time of this reply, we've totalled 312,069 creed points in the first day. I also have several higher ranked members (champion and up) that are playing pretty regularly. For the most part, all of them take coop seriously. Also, with the creed being immersion, I have a philosophy around that. I believe that If players played how it was meant to be played (stealthily, focusing on silent assassinations instead of going all out) they would get the most out of their kills. Single player actions such as phantom blade kill/headshot combos and air assassinations offer the highest amount of points you can get for killing one enemy. And then, synchronizing those same actions with your coop team mates offer even greater bonuses. To simply put it, if you immerse yourself into the role of an assassin, you get more points per kill/action and missions would usually go smoothly.

Pro.Raptr
01-13-2015, 06:06 AM
Awesome, thanks for the quickly reply. I applied to the club in game.

HVG Radical
01-13-2015, 08:54 PM
Currently sitting at 391,355 points. Second place has 69248. Please, if you are an axtive, competitive Unity player, apply! We can use all the help we can to ensure our victories. We are now at 15 members with 35 spots open.

MrFuddyDuddy
01-13-2015, 11:29 PM
Currently sitting at 391,355 points. Second place has 69248. Please, if you are an axtive, competitive Unity player, apply! We can use all the help we can to ensure our victories. We are now at 15 members with 35 spots open.

GT: MrFuddyDuddy

Currently my group is 2nd but we're down like 150k, basically the only person active anymore which is unfortunate and I'm looking for a fresh start. Have single handedly won 3 Club Comps so far and despite only playing an hour or so most days that I work I can easily farm up 2-3 hundred K during the comps.
Last week I was averaging about 20k every 17 minutes doing that heist solo, though I know players can earn a club like 4k plus killing 2 enemies.

Feel free to add me, I sent a request to join already :D

HVG Radical
01-14-2015, 05:54 PM
We've almost doubled our score in a day! We are leading the comp with 695,370 points (are the time this is posted, 10:55 AM, CST) second place falling behind at 128,605 points. With 5 days still to go, I'm sure we'll break a million, maybe even 2 million if we can get some more members! If you are an active Unity player that takes coop and the competition seriously, please apply, we are looking for you.

M0HAMMED321
01-14-2015, 09:40 PM
We've almost doubled our score in a day! We are leading the comp with 695,370 points (are the time this is posted, 10:55 AM, CST) second place falling behind at 128,605 points. With 5 days still to go, I'm sure we'll break a million, maybe even 2 million if we can get some more members! If you are an active Unity player that takes coop and the competition seriously, please apply, we are looking for you.

Hi I'm Intrested in joining but by active players do you mean play everyday? Because I can only play weekends unless we have holidays (secondary school)

Gamertag: M0HAMMED321 its spelt with a zero not an o

HVG Radical
01-15-2015, 12:08 AM
Well, what we need is for members to be able to rack up 200,000 creed points a piece. Now, I don't know if Unity is the only game you play, I doubt it, but if it is and if you think you are capable of putting some points like that up over the course of two weekends, which isn't difficult, then that would be fine. By active, I mean contributing to our score enough to make a difference.

gunman522
01-15-2015, 01:50 AM
I am interested in joining if you'll have me.

IGN: gunman522

HVG Radical
01-17-2015, 07:41 PM
We need active, dedicated Unity players to help us, and their selves, to continue our victories. If you are capable of putting up at least 150k-200k points, then please apply. Gold Division comps are going to be tough without you guys.

edenedri007
01-18-2015, 07:29 PM
I apply to your club, it will be great to play with you.
I am an active player i am playing almost every day, i have 5 gold diamonds equipment and my rank is advanced veteran.
it will be great if you can accept me.

HVG Radical
01-21-2015, 02:32 AM
We already have an 850,000 point lead over second place and have been placed in gold division iii. In the first 24 hours, we've earned 916,927 points, with second place nearing 60,000. We are looking for skilled, active players to help out with club comps and coop in general, including earning the 4 player coop/heists club objectives. Please apply, we need all the help we can get!

HVG Radical
01-27-2015, 06:54 PM
At the time of this post (Jan 27, 11:50 AM CST), we are at a 280,000 point lead over second place. A bit slow for the first day, but things will surely pick up. We are sitting at 28/50 members. Please, we will need all the help we can get if we want to continue our undefeated streak. If you'd like to join, please apply by searching VanguardBrotherhood or VGBH. You must be an active player with a mic that takes Coop and competitions seriously.

xXamboXx
02-05-2015, 08:46 AM
I would like to join your clan!
Names Mark my screen name is xxBERNYxBERNxx
I play pretty much anytime I have free time and interested in joining

Thedihn
02-06-2015, 05:50 PM
I am interested

GT: the dihn

THEPRIMESUbject
02-07-2015, 04:27 AM
Id love to join I've been wanting to try Club competitions and I have a mic. My gt is theprimesubject.

TG L3G1ON
02-10-2015, 01:20 AM
Hi, I'm interested in joining your club. My club members are inactive and I am tired of trying to carry a competition by myself. My current rank is Officer, I have experience with co-op play, and am willing to play the game the way it is meant to be played.

GT: TG L3G1ON

DC Alpha Omega
02-10-2015, 01:34 AM
i got to first place in the bronze thingy i think with a defualt team i made just for the rewards. plus i love co-op :D, just waiting for reply

NovaG.TSF
02-10-2015, 02:48 AM
Gene7icCode is my username on Xbox, hoping to find some awesome people to enjoy this game with. Quite boring being a lonewolf. :P

Dion27T
02-10-2015, 04:05 PM
I'm thinking about joining you guys. 100% finished Unity with companion/chests/missions/DLC Dead Kings etc. Also LEGEND. Can i request in game?