PDA

View Full Version : The new vibrate system?

Sackettt
01-11-2015, 03:47 AM
Anyone upset that Unity doesn't vibrate your controller when hit someone? I've played every Assassin Creed game to date so far and it feels so weird not to have this simple function when all the others that i know of did. I can jump off the highest point in the city and not even an impact vibrate. Ubisoft is not utilizing the controller to its fullest extent. The game feels less real and immersive to me because of this. I do love this game but this was a mistake to leave this function out, a function that comes pretty stranded with most games. This forum post is mostly for people who use the vibrate function, I know many turn it off altogether. Let me know what you think.

bitebug2003
01-11-2015, 04:22 AM
I don't mind it (actually never noticed it)

I do notice the soft vibration when you're doing a Murder Mystery - that is distracting.

Sackettt
01-11-2015, 05:34 AM
"I don't mind it (actually never noticed it)

I do notice the soft vibration when you're doing a Murder Mystery - that is distracting."

Sounds like you are one of the people mentioned above that turns off the vibrate function because you are annoyed by it. I noticed it the first 30 seconds of the first playable part.

Altair1789
01-11-2015, 05:40 AM
I didn't notice... Now it's gonna bother me :(

I don't mind it (actually never noticed it)

I do notice the soft vibration when you're doing a Murder Mystery - that is distracting.

What I hate most is how sometimes the database notification gets in the way of the details of the clue. That gets me so pissed sometimes, it's unbelievable

bitebug2003
01-11-2015, 02:54 PM
"I don't mind it (actually never noticed it)

I do notice the soft vibration when you're doing a Murder Mystery - that is distracting."

Sounds like you are one of the people mentioned above that turns off the vibrate function because you are annoyed by it. I noticed it the first 30 seconds of the first playable part.

There is a minor impact vibrate - I jumped off a building and quickly set the controller on the table and it rattled.

In combat the controller only vibrates when you get hit (using the same method above).

On the contrary, I always have the vibration on but when I'm just walking around looking for clues and the controller soft vibrates for no reason then it's distracting.

What I hate most is how sometimes the database notification gets in the way of the details of the clue. That gets me so pissed sometimes, it's unbelievable

Hopefully if they release another patch, they'll move it down so it sits below the clue/info window (I'm surprised they didn't notice this already)

Jackdaw951
01-11-2015, 08:54 PM

+1 (!)

I don't know why this brings out more rage in me than all the other problems in the game. Perhaps because there is absolutely no excuse for this. It would be so easy to fix, and should have been done already. The text box telling me about reviewing clues needs to go away after the billionth time it pops up too.

bitebug2003
01-11-2015, 10:07 PM
+1 (!)

I don't know why this brings out more rage in me than all the other problems in the game. Perhaps because there is absolutely no excuse for this. It would be so easy to fix, and should have been done already. The text box telling me about reviewing clues needs to go away after the billionth time it pops up too.

That annoys me too lol
You're given a clue -> access database prompt (or new location) pops up (sometimes over the next clue you're reading) to read the clue you just got.

The unspent Sync point notification pops up to often too -- I know I have 5 Sync points

Jackdaw951
01-11-2015, 11:14 PM
The unspent Sync point notification pops up to often too -- I know I have 5 Sync points

Yes! I have one unspent point, and it cannot be spent on anything. (Nothing left unpurchased is so cheap.) So the message is not just annoying; it is pointless.