PDA

View Full Version : Arno's box art outfit

WarriorofLIGHTS
01-11-2015, 03:41 AM
Hello everybody, I am not sure if anyone posted this before, I did look and didn't see anything. I'm loving the game so far, and I know that Arno's tailored outfit is what matches the box art, but it isn't that good once you get further in the game. I am in sequence 10 and I'm reluctantly phasing out this outfit so I get to play the game without too much difficulty. I'm not too fond of the other outfits really, which may be a shock to everyone. I don't know why, but I just love that outfit the most. I am hoping there's others out there that share the same thought as me, so Ubisoft maybe releases a box art outfit so we can use the better gear, but look awesome as Arno was designed. Also, this is a side note, but if anyone would like to play co-op with me they can. I play on the Xbox one and my gamertag is the same as my username.

Altair1789
01-11-2015, 04:57 AM
This is one of the things I hate about customization. If you want to wear the assassin's signature robes, you'll be very weak. Also, most outfits aren't very detailed at all, but that's not as bad

Alphacos007
01-11-2015, 05:03 AM
I really wish they'd add the signature robes as an outfit, so I can wear my legendary armours but still have the standart look.

Perk89
01-11-2015, 05:30 AM
Yeah I was really frustrate with this as well. Arno's actual Assassin robes become pretty worthless incredibly quickly.

WarriorofLIGHTS
01-11-2015, 09:46 PM
I didn't expect others to actually share my thoughts! I've seen so many people liking the customization, so I thought I was the black sheep. One thing I've learned about wearing the signature robes is use items wisely, headshots are everything, and steath is a huge aspect. I'm still stuck on that coat... It makes me want to go to a professional tailor and have them make a 21st century take on it!

m4r-k7
01-11-2015, 11:49 PM
I agree. I wore Arno's Tailored Outfit for the whole game. I didn't care that the game was harder as I just love the outfit. It is incredibly period and well designed. Its my favourite default AC outfit with AC 2's robes.

Because of the difficulty I did wear good gloves and boots. I kept Arno's tailored hood as well as I just love the beak. I would have loved them to make an Arno default outfit (although I prefer Arno Tailored, rather than the original.) I hate his master assassin outfit that is an actual outfit. Would be cool to make a Tailored Arno outfit so we can equip good armour with the outfit

Saying that, I liked the challenge and it made me feel more skillful. I am actually looking forward to using his outfit in AC Victory :)

WarriorofLIGHTS
01-12-2015, 03:36 AM
Arno's Tailored outfit is his signature outfit, which is the one I want to be made into an outfit. The default one was rather lame to me, it look quickly put together.

auditorevita
01-12-2015, 04:18 AM
I think Arno's box art outfit is the most cool in UNITY.

Stealth Gamer92
01-12-2015, 06:15 AM
I didn't expect others to actually share my thoughts! I've seen so many people liking the customization, so I thought I was the black sheep. One thing I've learned about wearing the signature robes is use items wisely, headshots are everything, and steath is a huge aspect. I'm still stuck on that coat... It makes me want to go to a professional tailor and have them make a 21st century take on it!

I liked the outfit too. But I wear the Musketeer suit just because I like musketeers more than assassin's. Also I can't add friends right now for technical reasons but if you want you can add me. Gamertag is same as forum name.

Private Plasma
01-12-2015, 07:54 AM
They should have an outfit called Arno's Tailored Armour (unlocked after buying first sets of armour)
[SPOILERPhantom Blades are very sneaky[/SPOILER]

ShadoeKat
01-12-2015, 05:27 PM
Wear that outfit in the white, red, black/brown color set and it's totally bad arse.

LatinaC09
01-12-2015, 06:27 PM
I wish I could change my robes back to the default ones. No matter what I do Arno just has his master assassin robes on all the time! What a terrible glitch as I loved the default robes. Oh well...

ShadoeKat
01-12-2015, 06:36 PM
I wish I could change my robes back to the default ones. No matter what I do Arno just has his master assassin robes on all the time! What a terrible glitch as I loved the default robes. Oh well...

Did you go into the equipment gear and down to outfits and remove it?

LatinaC09
01-12-2015, 06:45 PM
Did you go into the equipment gear and down to outfits and remove it?

Yes. I've done that and equipped the default but it still doesn't seem to work. It doesn't matter I've been playing Rogue anyway. Much more stable. Hopefully Unity will be fixed completely at some point in the future. When that happens I'll go back to it.

WarriorofLIGHTS
01-12-2015, 08:34 PM
I liked the outfit too. But I wear the Musketeer suit just because I like musketeers more than assassin's. Also I can't add friends right now for technical reasons but if you want you can add me. Gamertag is same as forum name.

For sure, once I log in I'll go ahead and add you.

auditorevita
01-18-2015, 05:12 PM

but, I think It is too blue in game.
and It is different from the box art
It should be a more black in game.

Reaper-59
01-18-2015, 05:26 PM
I think they should have made it so every piece of equipment could be upgraded to legendary stats, just that for the least stat equipment it will cost more to upgrade them to get to legendary. If you get what I'm trying to say. That way none of the equipment is useless. Same goes for the weapons.

WarriorofLIGHTS
01-20-2015, 12:50 AM

but, I think It is too blue in game.
and It is different from the box art
It should be a more black in game.

It is a little too blue, but if you adjust your tv settings, it kind of balances it out.

WarriorofLIGHTS
01-20-2015, 12:54 AM
I think they should have made it so every piece of equipment could be upgraded to legendary stats, just that for the least stat equipment it will cost more to upgrade them to get to legendary. If you get what I'm trying to say. That way none of the equipment is useless. Same goes for the weapons.

I can't agree with you enough. That would be the dream. Maybe Ubisoft will read this and find out that most, maybe even all the AC:U players would like this and potentially add this into the game.