PDA

View Full Version : OT: But maybe ya'll can PM me?

XyZspineZyX
06-20-2003, 04:01 PM
NOT being disrespectfull, just sill.

We are having a July 4th barn raising, yes a barn raising in middle Michigan! We do the family get together every year on the farm and I won't be there this year. However, I am responsible for the family newsletter that goes out at each of these every year, and every year has a different theme. This year it's Amish for the barn raising. I've already got some inages of a buggy crossing sign, an Amish laptop, and Amish buggy in the line up for a nascar race, etc.

I'm looking for funny Amish links. Not crude or disrespectful, just fun.

This will be locked but if any one could e-mail me some suggestions it just may make the newsletter all that much better and get the barn up faster.

We will be playing Amish bingo which involves a bunch of cows in a fenced pasture that has been gridded out like a bingo card and when the stuff falls the guy calls out the appropriate letter number combination...and, well you get the picture.

Thanks in advance and please I hope no one takes this the wrong way.

http://www.jw-design.net/SIGGINEW.jpg

The world will change when you are ready to pronounce this oath:
I swear by my Life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man,
nor ask another man to live for the sake of mine.

Miss A. R.

XyZspineZyX
06-20-2003, 04:01 PM
NOT being disrespectfull, just sill.

We are having a July 4th barn raising, yes a barn raising in middle Michigan! We do the family get together every year on the farm and I won't be there this year. However, I am responsible for the family newsletter that goes out at each of these every year, and every year has a different theme. This year it's Amish for the barn raising. I've already got some inages of a buggy crossing sign, an Amish laptop, and Amish buggy in the line up for a nascar race, etc.

I'm looking for funny Amish links. Not crude or disrespectful, just fun.

This will be locked but if any one could e-mail me some suggestions it just may make the newsletter all that much better and get the barn up faster.

We will be playing Amish bingo which involves a bunch of cows in a fenced pasture that has been gridded out like a bingo card and when the stuff falls the guy calls out the appropriate letter number combination...and, well you get the picture.

Thanks in advance and please I hope no one takes this the wrong way.

http://www.jw-design.net/SIGGINEW.jpg

The world will change when you are ready to pronounce this oath:
I swear by my Life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man,
nor ask another man to live for the sake of mine.

Miss A. R.