PDA

View Full Version : No CD/Activation Code with Assassin's Creed Ultimate Collection (Europe)

smgjng1
01-10-2015, 08:35 PM
I apologize if I posted this on the wrong page.

I bought the Assassinís Creed Ultimate Collection (Europe) with Part I, II, Brotherhood, and Revelations in it. Part I installed just fine. The rest installed fine, but all require a CD Key/Activation Code which is not located in the case. I did not find it on the pdf files on the individual CDs either.

Am I missing something? I have looked all over the internet for something to assist me. I filled out a support ticket, but they are closed. I was hoping to enjoy the games over the weekend. EPIC FAILÖ.

Thank you,

SMGJNG1

KmarkoPL
01-10-2015, 08:57 PM
Try contacting retailer from witch you brought that collection ,

NullCase
01-10-2015, 09:23 PM
Inside the dvd case mine has a thin book with technical support and warranty information. It almost looks like a spam pamphlet. On the front of book is the authentication key / activation code.

YazX_
01-10-2015, 11:03 PM
Inside the dvd case mine has a thin book with technical support and warranty information. It almost looks like a spam pamphlet. On the front of book is the authentication key / activation code.

please try that, if you cannot find any activation codes, please contact your seller and get a replacement.

strigoi1958
01-11-2015, 12:47 AM
https://shop.ubi.com/ have you checked your account here. I got a free game with another game once. I activated the game and a few weeks later wondered where the code was, I found it in my account under my orders... might be worth checking.

Lycandew
01-28-2015, 09:38 PM
I'm having the same problem as the poster. :( I have contacted the seller (I got the game on ebay) and they said if I get a new game, I may have the same problem. (No activation code.) What should I do? :eek: