PDA

View Full Version : The Laterst patch broke the game

masterpotato69
01-10-2015, 06:20 PM
When i launch Unity it makes it so the responding stops. it does the nvidia thing before though. I am very upset. it worked before patch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roi0
01-11-2015, 10:55 AM
Try verifying the game files a few times until it works, Thats what i do EVERY TIME the game stops working because i farted the wrong way while playing it.

SeifSamir1
01-11-2015, 11:48 AM
Try verifying the game files a few times until it works, Thats what i do EVERY TIME the game stops working because i farted the wrong way while playing it.

and try to Remove save game on PC and play by Cloud Save

Mr_Shade
01-11-2015, 11:59 AM
Also please check if you meet the requirements for the game - since some people who do not, have this issue.

If verifying the game files does not help - please contact support who can help you troubleshoot further.

Please make sure to send them your DXdiag and MSinfo too! www.support.ubi.com

VertabreakeR22
01-12-2015, 08:52 AM
I launched the game for the 1st time today. I got to the main menu screen and was able to start a new game. However after selecting the first mission I enter an endless loading/saving screen every single boot. I've spent over an hour on this now. Is this a similar issue? Verifying game files now... hope that works... I am beyond the recommended requirements. Verifying game files in Uplay client fixed my issue for now, I'm happy to report.