PDA

View Full Version : I should have known better...

Barrndawg
01-10-2015, 05:04 PM
After spending nearly 2 months on the Companion App for Unity, I finally finished all the missions today.

So I go into the game to collect all the Artifacts from the Rift missions. 1 by 1 I collected them until finally I found my final one. I collect it, hoping to get notified that the Altair outfit has finally been unlocked.

Nope.

No outfit.

I guess I should have expected it, knowing Ubi's track record in the past. But I was hopeful.

This is a familiar situation. The Connor outfit for the Huntsman in AC4 MP. The Night maps for Wolfpack in AC4 MP. Nothing was ever done about either one of theses problems after multiple people expressed their anger about not having them. So I'm going to almost guarantee that nothing will be done about this issue either.

Please, for the love of god, for the next Assassin's Creed game. Please, please leave out Initiates. Please don't add a stupid App to go along with the game.

Please just go back to basics like AC 2. Just a straight forward story without stupid gimmicks like online play, apps and whatever other stupid nonsense Ubi might come up with!

aL_____eX
01-10-2015, 05:11 PM
Please just go back to basics like AC 2. Just a straight forward story without stupid gimmicks like online play, apps and whatever other stupid nonsense Ubi might come up with!
We're at a point in gaming history where there's no return to 'basic' games.

Btw, did you back up your save game before collecting the artifacts? Looks like that's the only chance players have to get the outfit at the moment. Unlock it over and over again until it's recognized... :rolleyes:

Jackdaw951
01-10-2015, 05:18 PM

Btw, did you back up your save game before collecting the artifacts? Looks like that's the only chance players have to get the outfit at the moment. Unlock it over and over again until it's recognized... :rolleyes:

Can't be done on the Xbox One. There is no way to back up save files on the system. It's handled with a cloud sync only. Horrible state of affairs for Xbox fans. It should be illegal to take control of save files away from consumers.

auditorevita
01-10-2015, 05:30 PM
After spending nearly 2 months on the Companion App for Unity, I finally finished all the missions today.

So I go into the game to collect all the Artifacts from the Rift missions. 1 by 1 I collected them until finally I found my final one. I collect it, hoping to get notified that the Altair outfit has finally been unlocked.

Nope.

No outfit.

I guess I should have expected it, knowing Ubi's track record in the past. But I was hopeful.

This is a familiar situation. The Connor outfit for the Huntsman in AC4 MP. The Night maps for Wolfpack in AC4 MP. Nothing was ever done about either one of theses problems after multiple people expressed their anger about not having them. So I'm going to almost guarantee that nothing will be done about this issue either.

Please, for the love of god, for the next Assassin's Creed game. Please, please leave out Initiates. Please don't add a stupid App to go along with the game.

I agree with you.

UBI does not admit mistakes .

If you want to rectify UBI, and UBI must recreate the UNITY.

Barrndawg
01-10-2015, 08:48 PM

Haha I know. It was just my wishful thinking :p

No I didn't back up the save. At this point I really don't care. I got the 100% sync and that's all I care about right now.

Altair1789
01-10-2015, 09:54 PM
I somewhat feel your pain

I sent my 4 best and only assassins (level 24) on the 36 hour mission that you need for Alta´r's outfit with an 83% success chance, and they all died :( That was the first and last time I sent my assassins on a mission with less than 100% success chance