PDA

View Full Version : Club Competition / Creed Point Exploit - Player is Undetectable

NullCase
01-10-2015, 01:12 AM
Yesterday I found a repeatable glitch that makes you undetectable, gives you bonus Creed Points on every assassination, and completely undercuts legitimate Club Competition.

I have already given Ubisoft an opportunity to respond and request additional time via bug reporting (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/992136-Blend-Mode-Glitch?p=10505883#post10505883). I am confident this will be patched soon so that it is not effecting Club Competitions.

Edit: Ubisoft has responded with the following message

Thank you for reporting this issue. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

This issue will be forwarded up to the development team for further review. However, that is all that I can do at this time, as we have no further information.

If any additional information becomes available, it will be posted to the game's official forum at http://forums.ubi.com and our Support Website (http://support.ubi.com)

Whislar
01-10-2015, 01:32 AM
What an idiot...

Please delete this thread.

Aenigmatix
01-10-2015, 02:31 AM
Yesterday I found a repeatable glitch that makes you undetectable, gives you bonus Creed Points on every assassination, and completely undercuts legitimate Club Competition.

link removed.

I have already given Ubisoft an opportunity to respond and request additional time via bug reporting (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/992136-Blend-Mode-Glitch?p=10505883#post10505883). I am confident this will be patched soon so that it is not effecting Club Competitions.

Holy crap, this actually works.

Ubisoft: do something about this, please.

Speedy_PC
01-10-2015, 07:40 AM
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

NullCase
01-10-2015, 09:03 AM
Yeah, how about **** you both. Instead of exploiting this for weeks on end I spent hours determining how it works and explaining it, and then I get **** on by a bunch of apologist dumb ****s who think what exactly? That I'm an idiot? Please compare that against any rational standard. And then go **** yourself.

D51-ClaudioACSy
01-10-2015, 09:32 AM
Yeah, how about **** you both. Instead of exploiting this for weeks on end I spent hours determining how it works and explaining it, and then I get **** on by a bunch of apologist dumb ****s who think what exactly? That I'm an idiot? Please compare that against any rational standard. And then go **** yourself.

Thank you very much my friend for this. I really appreciate, really.

You've find one of the worst glitches I've ever seen. Ubisoft must fix it before the beginning of the next club competition or it doesn't mean nothing no more. I can't imagine how many players have already or will use this monstrous bug.

Thank you again mate. I can't bear the cheaters or the guys who use an exploit without reporting nothing to the community.

strigoi1958
01-10-2015, 09:40 AM
I think you have upset people by

1. Not posting as a spoiler.

2. Showing how to do it in a tutorial video.

The fact that you have reported this is great but now everyone reading this now knows how to do it and it is down to them whether they ignore it or pass it on to 49 other members to rack up points unfairly....

I had this happen to me but had no idea how it happened... I just quit the mission for being boring.

Please OP or Mod delete this thread.

TH3R4BB1T
01-10-2015, 09:56 AM
This is a great find, showing how is maybe not so good. Hope Ubi response quickly, because this glitch is indeed ruining the competitions.

Whislar
01-10-2015, 10:00 AM
It is idiotic to POST how to cheat/exploit, your tech post is also hilarious....thinking your in a Die Hard film or something.

It's great you've found an exploit and you've reported it.

Knowing how fast UBISOFT are currently fixing this game I'm sure not many people will use this exploit in Club Comps.

(By the way, that last line was sarcastic if you missed it).

Spikey1989
01-10-2015, 10:02 AM
delete this thread and send a bug report no need to show everyone how to get infinite creed points!

D51-ClaudioACSy
01-10-2015, 10:24 AM
I don't agree with you guys, let this thread open so everybody can see this exploit and use it if he or she wants.

It 1000 better and fair this way than some people who know it and only use it with their club.

feto2011
01-10-2015, 07:09 PM
I tried this **** bug really works. Hope UBI take quick action to fix it. It is too bad to all people working hard in comp. Many thanks to Nullcase for your finding and reporting to UBI and public.

Lignjoslav
01-10-2015, 08:12 PM
Do they have it in their contracts that there has to be a multiplayer bug like this in every game?! I remember in AC III there was the infamous "Minor Hack glitch". In case you're new to the series, "Minor Hack" allowed you to break your loss streak by instant killing any (one) player (or NPC) in your field of view and the glitch gave multiplayer cheaters unlimited ability to do so

Fatal-Feit
01-11-2015, 12:15 AM
I can't wait for this to be possibly fixed after several club competitions in which every single competitors exploit the crap out of it for cpts.

No, srs, I doubt it'll be addressed any time soon. Or ever :p

Welcome to hell, Assassins.

ShootRawGuy
01-11-2015, 12:29 AM

Edit: Ubisoft has responded with the following message

Good thing you did this NullCase. +1
Anyways. Only cowards and cheaters use glithes like this. The rest of us would restart and do it the correct way. With honor and respect. Nothing more to say about this.

NullCase
01-11-2015, 03:49 AM
I can't wait for this to be possibly fixed after several club competitions in which every single competitors exploit the crap out of it for cpts.

No, srs, I doubt it'll be addressed any time soon. Or ever :p

Welcome to hell, Assassins.

I'm actually optimistic that they'll fix this within a week or two. In the mean time I figure they should postpone club competitions. The question will be "can someone find other ways to produce the glitch again?" Since posting about this I've had one person say they can produce this glitch outside of missions. I'm not a game developer, but it seems to me that we need to be taken out of blend mode whenever we load a new location.

Death_shade35
01-11-2015, 06:46 AM
To be fair, I think we should all recieve the pants from this competition atleast. If it's been going on for awhile then maybe we should get all club rewards from the start. Shut club competition down until it's fixed.

Speedy_PC
01-11-2015, 07:43 AM
To be fair, I think we should all recieve the pants from this competition atleast. If it's been going on for awhile then maybe we should get all club rewards from the start. Shut club competition down until it's fixed.

I strongly agree with this comment, Shut club competition down until it's fixed.

ShootRawGuy
01-11-2015, 10:42 AM
Dear community. Stop using this glitch. This is wrong. Yesterday We was leading our division by 1.6million points legally. Today 12 hours later we are behind by over a million. Play fair people. UBISOFT gave people Ezio for free. Level 1 initiates got the Ezio for free. Did not need to work for it at all. Stop the commuinty club competitions now. Don't give those trousers to non. Fix the issue and restart the competition. Don't give this to everyone, and NOT to those who exploit this thing!!!!!!!!!!

Lignjoslav
01-11-2015, 01:11 PM
I strongly agree with this comment, Shut club competition down until it's fixed.Hey, easy with that attitude! They've shut down Initiates until they are fixed and now they've been gone for 2 weeks. You call on them to shut down club competitions until this is patched. If that trend continues, we'll lose the whole game! :p

LeeroyGearSolid
01-11-2015, 04:31 PM
I tested it once so far and i am wondering if it is really worth it, compared to normal runs. Its just easy mode.

TH3R4BB1T
01-11-2015, 04:56 PM
Done all the heist myself today and did not even use this 'cheat', they are not hard to do and it is also much easier to get a better reward when you are alone. Some people in a group just jump in and start killing, that is what you should not do. :( The co-op is an other story, they are really hard to do alone. :P From the start of gaming I really hate cheats, as a child you try them out, but now I want to play all on the highest level possible!

Death_shade35
01-11-2015, 05:52 PM
The point is you do not have to work for those creed points. SO if it is easier then you get done quicker. The quicker you get done, the more co-op you can do which means more creed points. I do not believe this thread should be deleted. It should be kept up so maybe ubi actually gets off their butts and fixes this quickly. I'm a big fan of the Assassins creed franchise but this is getting ridiculous

strigoi1958
01-11-2015, 06:44 PM
Unfortunately some teams are using this to get 5 days worth of points in 12 hours.... it's not fair when your team has worked all week to keep your club in the lead and have sweated a 1 million lead and 12 hours later the team behind have jumped 3 million to over take you.

Mr_Shade
01-11-2015, 06:52 PM
Video link removed - exploit reported.

Please do not repost the video..

ShootRawGuy
01-11-2015, 08:40 PM
Video link removed - exploit reported.

Please do not repost the video..

Hey Mr_Shade

Game is already ruined.
Some people can not resist being tempted. Our division competative clan use it alot already. We do our hardest to ge better score (double, triples and quad kills) in normal style. We are happy with our score after the mission and go checking it Lets say we got 20k or something. And they have increased the score by 200k at the exact same time. Something is wrong and fishy here. Suddenly I lost interest in the competition. Somehow the game got boring. There has to be a log or something showing whats really going on. This can not just pass and nothing happens?????

strigoi1958
01-11-2015, 08:49 PM
I shouldn't really give you this tip Betty (just in case our clubs meet) but do not play co op together you are losing points. 4 players doing 1 mission might earn 40k. 4 people doing the mission solo will earn 35k each so 140k instead of 40k.... depends if you're going for the win or just playing socially. The competition is anti co-op in the respect of points earning. as for multi kills... I can get 825 points for 1 kill so 2 is 1650 and 3 is 2475, 4 is 3300... I'm not sure a quad kill earns 3300 ???

TH3R4BB1T
01-11-2015, 09:10 PM
How do you even do a triple or quad kill? Before I even killed two in a row I get hit by a third.

ShootRawGuy
01-11-2015, 10:42 PM
I shouldn't really give you this tip Betty (just in case our clubs meet) but do not play co op together you are losing points. 4 players doing 1 mission might earn 40k. 4 people doing the mission solo will earn 35k each so 140k instead of 40k.... depends if you're going for the win or just playing socially. The competition is anti co-op in the respect of points earning. as for multi kills... I can get 825 points for 1 kill so 2 is 1650 and 3 is 2475, 4 is 3300... I'm not sure a quad kill earns 3300 ???

Yeah I kinda knew about this playing alone thing. But hey... why is it called "club" then. LOL at this game. Makes no sense if ppl can get 825 points in one single kill. A quad sync kill gives us 600-something (635 if I recall corrctly). A legendary sync kill (more then 4 enemies) gives us 1000 points. Sooooo. What is the point then making this game co-op if we can get 2k for killing 3 in solo. Who made this system. Is there a new glitch people are using. At least I cant get those amounts killing on my own.

AherasSTRG
01-12-2015, 12:18 AM
Some people can not resist being tempted.

Some people... Speak with names, guys (and gals)! The players (I had another word in mind, one with the letters f and k in it) of CAOS club totally exploited the game. Most of us in this thread are part of a leading Club, Ubiforum, organised through these official forums with dozens of active members who passionately engage themselves in Club Competitions and the Assassin's Creed franchise in general. And our experience is getting ruined by a bunch of kids!

The way I see it, immediate disqualification of their Club is the only solution to the issue.

And this is not about the reward. I don't give a damn about the reward. The Sans-Cullotes outfit looks exactly as its name suggests: like someone wore his socks on their head and forgot to wear their underpants. It's about having 1 thing, a single thing, working correctly in this god forsaken game.

Fatal-Feit
01-12-2015, 01:12 AM
Dear UBIF club, all hope is NOT lost. I found a good way to collect points and beat the other team. And it's FASTER than exploiting glitches!

PLEASE GET ONLINE AND MEET UP WITH ME. I CAN'T DO IT ALONE. WE NEED AT LEAST 2-3 PEOPLE TO CATCH UP.

strigoi1958
01-12-2015, 02:38 AM
How do you even do a triple or quad kill? Before I even killed two in a row I get hit by a third.

Usually you need 2 players just find a group of 4 templars or soldiers, throw a smoke bomb or stun grenade and both do a double hidden blade at the same time. I've got a triple sync kill on my own jumping in and assassinating a group of four in smoke.

@BootlegBetty The scoring makes no sense, teams playing stealthily means SLOWLY (not good when you need points fast) and multiplayer well there are a limited amount of points in a mission so whether it is done by 1 player in 25 minutes or 4 players in 18 minutes you earn around the same so not very encouraging for co-op. Although I believe you get a 50% score bonus for having 4 in a mission... but you still end up only earning half the amount of 4 solo players.

@Aheradrim "The Sans-Cullotes outfit looks exactly as its name suggests: like someone wore his socks on their head and forgot to wear their underpants.​" LOL very good. The perfect description.

a_non_moose
01-12-2015, 02:40 AM
Dear community. Stop using this glitch. This is wrong. Yesterday We was leading our division by 1.6million points legally. Today 12 hours later we are behind by over a million. Play fair people. UBISOFT gave people Ezio for free. Level 1 initiates got the Ezio for free. Did not need to work for it at all. Stop the commuinty club competitions now. Don't give those trousers to non. Fix the issue and restart the competition. Don't give this to everyone, and NOT to those who exploit this thing!!!!!!!!!!

Same here...not as bad, but close: [FOUD] team came out of nowhere in the space of 2 hours and got 500K to 700K points over my team.

Before finding this thread, I'd said in another "you'd have to prove this is possible"...then I see this thread and "ah-ha" moment.

I knew there was no way to get that far, that fast in such a short span of time.

strigoi1958
01-12-2015, 02:48 AM
Same here...not as bad, but close: [FOUD] team came out of nowhere in the space of 2 hours and got 500K to 700K points over my team.

Before finding this thread, I'd said in another "you'd have to prove this is possible"...then I see this thread and "ah-ha" moment.

I knew there was no way to get that far, that fast in such a short span of time.

Are you saying they earned 700k in 2 hours or they earned more but have a 700k lead?

I average 80k in 2 hours and in a rush maybe 140k so it would only take 8 or 10 members.... but I usually go by the average.... In my competition, the team in 2nd place has averaged 260 k points per day (the first days they were earning 300k but then that fades as people get bored of a week long competition and it drops to 220k per day but they have 1.6 million ......now if they averaged 1 million on the last day then I would think maybe that was suspicious....

As 1 team has pointed out a club earned 3 million in 5 days then earned 3 million in 1 day... I cry cheats !!!

a_non_moose
01-12-2015, 03:33 AM
Are you saying they earned 700k in 2 hours or they earned more but have a 700k lead?

I can do 80k in 2 hours and in a rush maybe 100k so it would only take 8 or 10 members.... but I usually go by the average.... In my competition, the team in 2nd place has averaged 260 k points per day (the first days they were earning 300k but then that fades as people get bored of a week long competition and it drops to 220k per day but they have !'6 million now if they averaged 1 million on the last day then I would think maybe that was odd....

As 1 team has pointed out a club earned 3 million in 5 days then earned 3 million in 1 day... I cry cheats !!!

You're right, it may have been worse than that...we had a 400K lead over another team, IIRC (kind of fuzzy, but I don't think FOUD was on the board) and after 2hrs of non-stop playing,
we were 500K or more behind.

Whiskey, Tango, FOXTROT?!

I wondered, because the club competition time went down, up, down and up again over the course of the same 2hrs (+/- hour or 2).

I wondered if the servers got hacked....too much wrong yesterday.

Still playing, but that kind of kills it almost. Insult to injury is 2nd and 3rd place gets nothing. REALLY, Ubisoft?

Instead of "thanks for playing" it's like 2nd/3rd can go s**k an egg/pound sand.

(rolleyes)

strigoi1958
01-12-2015, 03:40 AM
This is 18 minutes of solo play to do the party palace... I end up with no bonus but if you check my money I have earned over 3 million livres anyway... I do not waste time looting bodies and I kill the soldiers as well.....

http://i.share.pho.to/0564c4c9_c.png (http://pho.to/8cV1o)

click on the picture to see all pictures full size

My starting cash is 3431298 my starting creed points are 3070778 at the end my cash is 3411202 as I have bought supplies and my creed points are 3110378.

39kpoints in under 20 minutes play time... I do not have to waste time checking chat messages or lining up sync kills or waiting for someone to catch up or restock. Why co op as 4 and lose time and points ? I wish stealth was rewarded and the top 3 teams earn something as well, not just 1st place after a week of hard work.

No chest bonus and costs a lot of medicine and blades but I get 10k cash every 20 minutes at the cafe.

@ a_non_moose. As I said if their scoring suddenly increases a lot I would always think possible cheating but 5 new members all eager to play can rack up a few points. If we could compare the clubs in our section we could see. If the other team has 4 members and getting 500k each hour then something is definitely wrong... :(

Kingless_
01-12-2015, 12:48 PM
I can collect 180k creed points per hour maximum solo!
I don't think you can do much better than that.

So 700k in 2 hours with 2/3 players is highly possible...

a_non_moose
01-13-2015, 11:13 PM
@strig and king:

Fair enough, I suppose. I'd asked myself "don't these people have jobs?"

Likely, not....I figured....so yeah.

Plus a lot of team-mates are waiting on the DLC and not doing online.

Oh, Lord....just...nuts!