PDA

View Full Version : Unresponsive Arno

dargor5
01-10-2015, 12:47 AM
Is this just me? Sometimes I'm pressing a button and Arno just stands there this happens mostly during combat pressing the strike button, Arno strikes 3 times and then just stays there doing nothing while I'm pressing the efing button :mad: he just waits to be strike.

Hope it gets fix when the DLC comes out, it doesn't make combat difficult is really annoying :mad:

Edit: also ledge kills work every now and then it should work all the time.

I've always defended Unity because most of the issues are gone by now but when trying to do a top level Coop mission by yourself you need everything working flawlessly

EmptyCrustacean
01-10-2015, 12:58 AM
It was even worse before the patch! Arno used to take cover if you pressed dodge and then sheath his weapon when you pressed parry! It was like the mechanics weren't designed to distinguish between combat and stealth - something that has never been a problem in the AC series up until now. Before you literally had to press two buttons in order to communicate to the game that you wished to leave combat now the game doesn't even know when its in combat or stealth any more!

dargor5
01-10-2015, 01:02 AM
It was even worse before the patch! Arno used to take cover if you pressed dodge and then sheath his weapon when you pressed parry! It was like the mechanics weren't designed to distinguish between combat and stealth - something that has never been a problem in the AC series up until now. Before you literally had to press two buttons in order to communicate to the game that you wished to leave combat now the game doesn't even know when its in combat or stealth any more!

This has happened to me even after the latest patch I press Parry and Arno just sheathes -_-