PDA

View Full Version : If you could have any kind of Assassin's Creed spin-off title, what would it be?

JustPlainQuirky
01-09-2015, 09:08 PM
As the title says. If you could have any kind of AC spin-off game, what would it be?

A fighting game? If so, would it be 2.5D? Orbital like the ninja storm franchise? Scaled down like smash bros?

A templar game? And by templar game I mean one that functions mechanically different. More linear and focuses more on decision making and non-violent tactics.

A Tell-tale game? This kind of can go hand-in-hand with a templar game since both would focus on decision making. The only problem here would be the idea of choice would go against canonical synchronization. So perhaps the game could take place in modern day? Or the canonical info is unable to be accessed?

Let me know what you'd be interested in!

And no, Assassin's Creed Just Dance crossover is not an option

Fatal-Feit
01-09-2015, 09:12 PM
Assassin's Creed Dating Sim

JustPlainQuirky
01-09-2015, 09:12 PM

Not gonna lie, I'd play the hell out of that.

wickywoowoo
01-09-2015, 09:13 PM
A "Freedom Cry" esque DLC or a Vita game totally obsessed with modern day or set in the First Civ. Something for fans who want that and optional for those not too bothered.

JustPlainQuirky
01-09-2015, 09:14 PM
A "Freedom Cry" esque DLC or a Vita game totally obsessed with modern day or set in the First Civ. Something for fans who want that and optional for those not too bothered.

That's not a spin-off...is it?

Im talking about another form of gameplay, not a setting like modern day or first civ.

Perk89
01-09-2015, 09:20 PM
An AC fighting game would be awesome.

wickywoowoo
01-09-2015, 09:22 PM
That's not a spin-off...is it?

Im talking about another form of gameplay, not a setting like modern day or first civ.

I guess it could be if it is set in First Civ times and Assassins and Templars do not even exist yet. If you want a far out suggestion........ all the Assassins you've played so far are kidnapped and have to survive the storyline of Ayreon's "Into the Electric Castle" in a gameplay style of Persona 4.

Hans684
01-09-2015, 09:32 PM
Father Of Understanding, main games(like AC) but entirely Templar focused. It's the other side of the story with(as you said) it's own core pillars, it's own narrative.

wickywoowoo
01-09-2015, 09:42 PM
Father Of Understanding, main games(like AC) but entirely Templar focused. It's the other side of the story with(as you said) it's own core pillars, it's own narrative.

Would that consist of half the game being focused on how awesome the Assassins are like Assassins games have been with Templars? Getting a bit tired of hearing how awesome Templars are in a game called Assassins Creed. Either announce that Juno's followers are now the bad guys and get Assassins and Templars with an uneasy truce or stop the whole 50/50 stuff.

JustPlainQuirky
01-09-2015, 09:45 PM
Either announce that Juno's followers are now the bad guys and get Assassins and Templars with an uneasy truce or stop the whole 50/50 stuff.

Not trying to sound pretentious, but that's not how AC works.

If one faction was clearly evil, it wouldnt exist forever.

Both sides can be argued as justifiable.

And templars arent juno's followers.

Hans684
01-09-2015, 09:52 PM
Would that consist of half the game being focused on how awesome the Assassins are like Assassins games have been with Templars?

Doesn't need to, both Unity and the Ezio trilogy has done that on such a level that people don't see the gray eara of their war. Ask anyone and they say Templars are evil, as said. They don't need to but can.

Getting a bit tired of hearing how awesome Templars are in a game called Assassins Creed.

AC1 was gray, it's the Ezio trilogy that have the power fantasy of good guys. And the Templars is just the other side of the same coin, so having them shown as awesome adds more gray to the war(like the original). It's still AC regardless. And AC isn't Disney so the black and white stories is laughable, it's a fight for peace with two orders who disagree how to get it. It's a philosophical battle for peace.

Either announce that Juno's followers are now the bad guys and get Assassins and Templars with an uneasy truce or stop the whole 50/50 stuff.

Juno wants us in The Gray, to get there we need to die. She's bad.

SpiritOfNevaeh
01-09-2015, 09:56 PM
I'll take an AC fighting game and a Telltale Game :)

wickywoowoo
01-09-2015, 09:57 PM
Not trying to sound pretentious, but that's not how AC works.

If one faction was clearly evil, it wouldnt exist forever.

Both sides can be argued as justifiable.

And templars arent juno's followers.

I never said Templars were Juno followers, I said Juno's followers separately. I cannot remember the name but it is The First Will or something. I suspect the game's story is heading with them as uber villains and Assassins and Templars seeing they need to team up or something.

JustPlainQuirky
01-09-2015, 09:59 PM
I suspect the game's story is heading with them as uber villains and Assassins and Templars seeing they need to team up or something.

maybe as a single installment yes but not for a climax as the two factions fight a never ending battle.

and this is off topic.

Namikaze_17
01-09-2015, 10:57 PM
A fighting or Sims-like game would be awesome. :rolleyes:

Maybe even a lego version?

JustPlainQuirky
01-09-2015, 11:06 PM
Lmfao

Assassin's Creed aint good enough for Lego

they had to resort to stupid mega bloks, the lego knock off nobody likes

dargor5
01-09-2015, 11:09 PM
A true RPG AC (without turn based combat) were you level your assassin and it actually means something in a non linear fashion ala Skyrim or Fallout, could also be themed on the middle Ages and have flying First Civ instead of dragons xD

JustPlainQuirky
01-09-2015, 11:13 PM
AC Identity is essentially what you are describing.

But it is still in development.

Kaschra
01-09-2015, 11:24 PM
An Assassin's Creed RPG, simliar to Dragon Age.
You create your character, can choose between male or female, make decisions, romance NPCs etc
And you could also choose if you want to join the Templars or Assassins.

A fighting game would be great too.

Namikaze_17
01-09-2015, 11:28 PM
You create your character, can choose between male or female, make decisions, romance NPCs etc

A 1000000% this. :cool:

JustPlainQuirky
01-09-2015, 11:29 PM
but the relationships wouldnt be canon QAQ

melbye82
01-09-2015, 11:32 PM
I would love another episodic game in the vein of Tyranny of King Washington, but not a dream. I don't want them to change the open-world gameplay, that is the core of the AC-experience to me. I am frikkin tired of Telltale and hope Ubisoft stays away

Shorun
01-09-2015, 11:57 PM
I know it might not be the most innovative wish, but I just like Black Flag and Rogue so much that I'd want a whole Spinoff-Series in that style. I just love exploring Islands, raiding warehouses, capturing forts and entering ships.

The_Kiwi_
01-10-2015, 12:00 AM
Assassin's Karting

Altair could be slow but with great momentum
Ezio could be weak but with great acceleration
Connor could be fairly balanced
Edward could be fast but with slow acceleration
Arno could be useless
Shay could be the OP guy that everyone races to pick :cool:

JustPlainQuirky
01-10-2015, 12:02 AM
why not

they already have assassin's creed soccer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zmNdIzbPB4

:rolleyes:

SlyTrooper
01-10-2015, 12:08 AM
A first civ based shooter/stealth game would be cool. Just look at what Tinia was using. It seemed to be a laser gun. It would be unique from other games because they could impliment some parkour features to the shooting mechanics. Think like Uncharted where you're jumping around & hanging off of edges. This would also be a good chance to show the origins of the Templars & Assassins, as well as expanding upon the lore of the first civ. I'm sure Rino would be behind me with this.

If not this, like you said Quirky, a fighting game would be fun. I really enjoyed Mortal Kombat when I was a kid & I love Injustice, so an AC style game would be very interesting. It just depends on how Ubi can cope with expanding, though.

Mr_Stunner
01-10-2015, 12:20 AM
A strategy game, where you would command and manage your faction (Assassins, Templars, First Civilization, Abstergo, etc...). Could be a mix between Age of Empires and Civilization, but with a much deeper management, like every decision you make, political or on the field, would impact gratly your experience and your faction's future...

ze_topazio
01-10-2015, 12:21 AM
BL Eroge.

Altair1789
01-10-2015, 12:32 AM
I want a Fallout+ Assassins creed game

It takes place in post apocalyptic america where the templars are very powerful and the assassins try to stop them. You can join the assassins or the templars and wear a complimentary unique suit/robe, or just some wasteland rags. I want it to be a game with the intensity, plot, and freeroaming of a typical assassins creed game, while it has the shooting, gun mechanics, gun types, things like the Pip-Boy, and the types of wolrds that Fallout has. It could be something that both game companies worked together on and it wouldn't impact the plot of the Fallout universe or the AC universe. I want things like Pip Boy, freeaim rifles, grenade launchers, etc. to stay, but I also want freeroaming, assassinating, and all that stuff to stay. It could be 1st and 3rd person, and there will be different variants of standard assassin/ templar robes+ the unique robes I mentioned earlier+ legacy outfits and then standard Fallout type equips

Namikaze_17
01-10-2015, 12:35 AM
Assassin's Karting

Altair could be slow but with great momentum
Ezio could be weak but with great acceleration
Connor could be fairly balanced
Edward could be fast but with slow acceleration
Arno could be useless
Shay could be the OP guy that everyone races to pick :cool:

I could dig it.

There also could be unlockables like Desmond, Haytham, etc.

The_Kiwi_
01-10-2015, 12:43 AM
I could dig it.

There also could be unlockables like Desmond, Haytham, etc.

And have battle arenas like in LBPK :cool:

The powerups could be crossbows for shooting ahead, smoke bombs for leaving traps, throwing knives that you leave on the ground to pop tires, eagle vision to find hidden shortcuts and rope darts to pull yourself towards the leading kart

The more I think about it, the more I want it!!

#makeithappen

JustPlainQuirky
01-10-2015, 12:44 AM
because that would TOTALLY sell well... :rolleyes:

emperior
01-10-2015, 12:46 AM
Assassin's Creed MMO

JustPlainQuirky
01-10-2015, 12:48 AM
lmfao assassins creed is all about stealth and going on solo missions to take out VIP people in disguise of heavy crowds and such

i feel that would be made difficult with 1 million diff assassins running around past you

The_Kiwi_
01-10-2015, 12:49 AM
because that would TOTALLY sell well... :rolleyes:

People bought Soul Calibur 5 just for Ezio
This would sell :rolleyes:

JustPlainQuirky
01-10-2015, 12:50 AM
I dont see people buying that soccer game for altair

aL_____eX
01-10-2015, 12:50 AM
Only two characters required.

Shaytham is real

Namikaze_17
01-10-2015, 12:54 AM
And have battle arenas like in LBPK :cool:

The powerups could be crossbows for shooting ahead, smoke bombs for leaving traps, throwing knives that you leave on the ground to pop tires, eagle vision to find hidden shortcuts and rope darts to pull yourself towards the leading kart

The more I think about it, the more I want it!!

#makeithappen

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-23187-Dwayne-The-Rock-Johnson-Clappi-UqCk.gif

The_Kiwi_
01-10-2015, 01:04 AM
I dont see people buying that soccer game for altair

BECAUSE ITS SOCCER

:cool:

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-23187-Dwayne-The-Rock-Johnson-Clappi-UqCk.gif

http://clarencethehorse.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/borat_success.gif

JustPlainQuirky
01-10-2015, 01:06 AM
Only two characters required.

Shaytham is real

Shaytham is love, Shaytham is life.

It's canon.

I don't care what anyone says.

You don't just coincidentally have Shay and Haytham mesh together so perfectly.

Namikaze_17
01-10-2015, 01:07 AM
http://clarencethehorse.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/borat_success.gif

Sadly, the Templars have the money/resources to make such a masterpiece, but we have a war and order to think about. :rolleyes:

Shaytham is love, Shaytham is life.

It's canon.

I don't care what anyone says.

You don't just coincidentally have Shay and Haytham mesh together so perfectly.

They knew each other for five minutes...

Hardly canon. :rolleyes:

aL_____eX
01-10-2015, 01:10 AM
^ That was no offense btw. :)

I hope I can finish Rogue this we to see if you're all right with Shay being a good character.

____

To topic: AC fighting game would be cool, but it should be something like Smash Bros then.

JustPlainQuirky
01-10-2015, 01:12 AM
Sadly, the Templars have the money/resources to make such a masterpiece, but we have a war and order to think about. :rolleyes:

They knew each other for five minutes...

Hardly canon. :rolleyes:

They knew each other for five minutes.

They're practically married :rolleyes:

VoldR
01-10-2015, 01:15 AM

A fighting game would be great too.
Also liked how our actions and choices will effect future sequels.

Think they can go so far as to make complete opposite endings? Full Assassin or Templar or even Juno, lol

Or super gray and stop all three groups by one single family line. Been pulling threads of the world and no one suspect anything.
:D

Namikaze_17
01-10-2015, 02:05 AM
They knew each other for five minutes.

They're practically married :rolleyes:

In your world...

Twisted... Twisted...World. :rolleyes:

UniteUnderPower
01-10-2015, 02:17 AM
Assassins Creed Tower Defense game in the style of Revelations :rolleyes:

SpiritOfNevaeh
01-10-2015, 02:26 AM
Assassins Creed Tower Defense game in the style of Revelations :rolleyes:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1121176/michael-scott-no-o.gif

UniteUnderPower
01-10-2015, 02:37 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1121176/michael-scott-no-o.gif

http://persephonemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/shirley-temple-giggles.gif

SlyTrooper
01-10-2015, 03:56 AM
^ That was no offense btw. :)

I hope I can finish Rogue this we to see if you're all right with Shay being a good character.

Shay isn't a good character... He's the best character.

SaintHedgehog
01-10-2015, 04:01 AM
Assassin's Creed game like XCOM or Fallout Tactics

SixKeys
01-10-2015, 04:34 AM
My first instinct was to say "modern day" but ehhh. I don't believe they could pull it off anymore. Maybe back when AC was supposed to be a trilogy, but now the overarching story is pretty much gone, so it'd basically just be Watch Dogs.

Other than that I've got nothing. As if we didn't already have too many main games, having spin-offs too would be a nightmare.

Dieinthedark
01-10-2015, 05:50 AM
I would love for an AC RPG, though due to Ubi's recent track record I say that lightheartedly. Start off by making a character and you play as a civilian in a city at some point in history. As a civilian you learn basic controls, the start of the story and learn about the conflict between the Assassin's and Templars. You would be prompted with some choices about different things that happen to see if you align more closely with Assassin or Templar beliefs before you are summoned to join their ranks. However, I would say that the city you start in wouldn't have an Assassin or Templar presence at first, it would be your duty to establish and build them up. There would be different guilds which would affect how the A/T are perceived in the world. For instance if you associated with thieves a lot and used them to help further the Templar's or even recruit members of a thieves guild then the population would be less trusting of the Templar's (or Assassin's). There could also be like mercenaries or just straight up fighters, spies, etc...different "guilds" for different playstyles basically.

It would be cool to be able to craft your own weapons too I think. Something like needing supplies (leather for a sheathe, steel for a blade etc) and then giving us ways to craft them and make them our own weapons. An old NFS game on PS2 had an autosculpt feature where you could move sliders around to change various shapes and positions of aftermarket parts on a car. I imagine that same sort of concept in crafting weapons (blade length and shape, flat, three sided, the handle, any "fancy" things you wanted like gems or something...idk) Also, I'd want the camera brought in closer and allow us to move a little slower so we can actually be a part of the city that we're in. Give us meaningful crowd interaction, systemic crowds that react to us, really push and fix all of the social stealth problems. That would be an interesting start I do believe.

Altair1789
01-10-2015, 07:13 AM
And I just know EVERYONE here wants an Assassin's Creed + Call of Duty game :rolleyes:

On Assassin_M's request, the protagonist will be Ezio

VoldR
01-11-2015, 12:38 AM
Thres spinoff I am really hoping to a see, it's not limited to Assassin Creed alone.
its a crossover not just two but multiple games. In a world messed up by who knows what...
be it aliens, zombies, post apocalypse world, whatever.

to show what each of these one man army, stealth people can do, each with their independent skills that will help one another save the world.
Sam Fisher, Desmond Miles, B.J. Blazkowics, etc.
they're all unknown to each other and bit different to their original story, like for Sam Echelon didn't exist and meets up with Lambert to make a difference or Desmond grew up and hon his skills independently withou the animus, and B.J. Well let's just say he's born on another date. :D

can a few individuals from different parts of the world meet up and make a difference to a messed up world of theirs. If he world is against them, stealth is vital.
:)

Perk89
01-11-2015, 12:58 AM
My first instinct was to say "modern day" but ehhh. I don't believe they could pull it off anymore. Maybe back when AC was supposed to be a trilogy, but now the overarching story is pretty much gone, so it'd basically just be Watch Dogs.

Other than that I've got nothing. As if we didn't already have too many main games, having spin-offs too would be a nightmare.

There is so much potential storywise with the modern-day Assassin/Templar conflict. If they'd stop putting off the Juno chapter because they don't want to scare away new customers, they could get to it and really do a lot of good work in the modern day story.

Hans684
01-11-2015, 11:09 AM
A MD TV series.

RinoTheBouncer
01-11-2015, 01:27 PM
Id go for a heavily story-driven, perhaps a bit less open-work 3D game revolving around the Assassins in modern day as well as the revolution before and after Toba Catastrophe. Id make this spin off come out half way through the waiting period between one AC and another, and if they could release the main game every other year, Id make sure this happens in the years when there are no new main ACs, so well always have AC games, yet each line will have longer development times and a chance to be missed and they maintain the episodic nature of the Desmond Saga.

So every year we have a new AC that progresses the story significantly instead of just getting bits and pieces every year that barely add anything to the general arc. And since this is a spin-off, I suggested that it would be less open world to make sure that the resources are spent on the story, the cutscenes, the characters and the main quests instead of being wasted on a pointlessly large city with too many cosmetics that do not add anything to the experience.

dxsxhxcx
01-11-2015, 02:02 PM
none, the franchise is already being milked enough as it is, I don't need an Ezio Kart game to add insult to injury...

The_Kiwi_
01-11-2015, 02:08 PM
none, the franchise is already being milked enough as it is, I don't need an Ezio Kart game to add insult to injury...

It would be an every character kart game :rolleyes:

Namikaze_17
01-11-2015, 02:12 PM
A MD TV series.

This.

Jackdaw951
01-11-2015, 08:58 PM
Sid Meier-esque Age of Sail conflict game of some sort, with a heavy naval component.

GoldenBoy9999
01-11-2015, 10:17 PM
These suggestions are great. A sim game, kart game, and a fighting game are all nice.

Some kind of first person game like Dishonored would be great. It could have parkour like Mirror's Edge, but it would need some differing factors. Like an emphasis on more ranged tools. AC The Chain gives me a good idea. We could have a forest/frontier like area with maybe snow and there are different assassin targets. Kind of like SoM's endless Orcs to assassinate, but first person in an immersive environment. And it could have a unique art style like The Long Dark or Chronicles China. The setting from The Chan is already perfect. 1920's American East Coast. This could be the story of Innokenti Orelov actually...

I would take the previous suggestions as well though.

wickywoowoo
01-11-2015, 10:32 PM
A MD TV series.

Like SyFy tried to do with Defiance? Moments in the game impact the TV show and moments in the TV show impact the game?

Hans684
01-11-2015, 11:12 PM
Like SyFy tried to do with Defiance? Moments in the game impact the TV show and moments in the TV show impact the game?

Yes and like the soon to be released Quantum Break.

xChip1998x
01-11-2015, 11:19 PM
Assassin's Creed: Precursor - a game that you play in the war between the first civ and humans. :)

Ureh
01-11-2015, 11:37 PM
I really like games where we find hidden clues/objects (similar to Where's Waldo? or those colums at the end of magazine "Find the differences in the pictures"). An AC-themed game would be kinda neat. So maybe one where you can move through a very detailed and populated world from a real-time strategy pov, and you gotta find hidden stuff. Objectives will be like: find ten objects in the list before the timer runs out or find these people in the crowd.

I'm also a fan of side scroller games like Super Granny. Chronicles might just be the next Super Granny for me.

Stealth Gamer92
01-11-2015, 11:46 PM

This but add a neutral option that lets you hire yourself out to both factions until you have to make a choice at the end(one choice being a coup to take over your choice of organization). I would also support a Pirate game that is not assassin related other than the AC IV characters. Maybe it mention Edward.

m4r-k7
01-12-2015, 12:01 AM
I don't really want them to do any spin off game. I think theres already tons of Assassins Creed in the market with yearly sequels, portable games, side stuff (AC Chronicles), Standalone DLC etc

I think they need to focus on the main games and try not to saturate the market too much with AC. AC is good for what it is, a historical badass open world game, anything else would be not needed in my opinion.

rrebe
01-12-2015, 12:12 AM
A MD TV series.

I was going to say this as well. I'd like to see the MD plot continued in some form (tv, comic..) or another now that it's basically nonexistent in the main games.

Hans684
01-12-2015, 06:14 AM
I was going to say this as well. I'd like to see the MD plot continued in some form (tv, comic..) or another now that it's basically nonexistent in the main games.

Indeed, it's moving to slow and the games alone isn't capable anymore. Initiates worked because it constantly moved the story but now it's companion App 2.0.

Ziiimmie
01-12-2015, 07:08 AM
I don't really want them to do any spin off game. I think theres already tons of Assassins Creed in the market with yearly sequels, portable games, side stuff (AC Chronicles), Standalone DLC etc

I think they need to focus on the main games and try not to saturate the market too much with AC. AC is good for what it is, a historical badass open world game, anything else would be not needed in my opinion.

Agree with this comment %100

would be cool to see a short modern day only game.

GunnerGalactico
01-12-2015, 07:26 PM
would be cool to see a short modern day only game.

Sounds cool to me. If it is a third person MD, that is.

DisbandedBox359
01-12-2015, 08:17 PM
How about a ubisoft connected universe game, finally base AC, Watch dogs and far cry and perhaps others in the same universe, Ubi's Avengers if you will :P

Altair1789
01-12-2015, 09:03 PM
How about a ubisoft connected universe game, finally base AC, Watch dogs and far cry and perhaps others in the same universe, Ubi's Avengers if you will :P

I don't think I'd like that personally

Namikaze_17
01-12-2015, 09:12 PM
A MD story dedicated to Bishop and her story. :)

ShadoeKat
01-13-2015, 06:07 PM
I would like them just to start a character story, write it properly and finish it to an end. I would have liked to know more about Arno, even Elise... but now I've purchased the book because it supposedly fills in some gaps.

Would also like the companion app to go away. The Black Flag one was much better than Unity, mainly because it was more like a 'game'.

A CG movie would be great, they do such cool cinematic trailers that I would watch a whole movie like that of the characters. The company that does the cinematic trailers, http://www.digicpictures.com/... they need to work with Ubisoft to make this movie. Love the trailers.

Amir1433
04-19-2016, 03:53 PM
Then it would be an ac RPG game where you can pick sides among templars and assassins (it shouldnt be always an assassin who saves the world) and a crazy combat system like more dirty kills also making your own choices who to kill , how to deal with problems at hand like juno and the choices that lead to humans destruction or their savior and etc and organizing your crew their jobs and not just like other ac where you just order them to do as you say have a part in important missions like stealing dta from abestergo base and planning and leading attacks , get your templar/assassin order , mansion , cars . Also very ciritical to have a Romance ofcourse , ac games are sorta a bit heartless and hard choices like you fall in love with an templar character while on the assassins side , customize your character in ways possible, this time pieces of eden need to play a more important part if you make the right choices youll get them and with every piece comes some super powers thus increasing the templar/assassin side power atleast have one city and an outside world to discover the first civz temples and secrets in the world and with many suprise(ac games are kinda mechanic nothing speical happens when you are in the streets unless only thieves running around to be tackled and thus it made the game less realistic , alongside with all of this have abit time to be your self and little fun too , And animus is only for ciritical short memories with data from abestergo/assassins which you got from the attacks and surely not just from abestergo/assassins( its so pointless to run around in some assassins life for days only for one ******* important scene showing off a piece ) where you see a cutscene which gives important info either on juno or the pieces of eden with in the memories AND IF THEY CANT RISK TO CREAT AN RPG GAME then still the game needs choices you make and a more interesting and complete plot not just recovering memories while there are hundreds eden pieces out there and with this method , well it may make take an era or more for the assassins to find a way for all the mess , personally i dont think fans like ac series to end without their pick at the very least not like desmond.

Rugterwyper32
04-19-2016, 04:33 PM
Obviously they should make an AC dating sim with multiple routes, you know in your heart that you want that

Markaccus
04-19-2016, 06:02 PM
An espionage game. Basically, in acb et.c, we sent our people away to do stuff. There could be a game that goes into this more deeply, like placing a few assassins to storm a building or take down a target, and planning co-ordination and timing of the strike. It could include strategic ba5tles of some sort, like command and conquer where you point and click a small group to an objective.

santap555
04-19-2016, 07:14 PM
I want more Templar game!

and a cooking game would be nice

VernalBreak
04-19-2016, 07:38 PM
The nightsalker should have his own game. The combat should be more movement based like dodging and rolling to get a lethal strike in.

dxsxhxcx
04-20-2016, 03:06 PM
An app called Erudito (or E for immersion' sake) where people will need to hack into the Templars/Assassins' database and obtain information about both Orders that will fill the gap in-between releases and link the games together.

Dirka954
05-05-2016, 02:56 AM
Apologize if it's already been posted (or not quite in theme of this post), but my spinoff game would be from Black Flag, all in on pirates.

Expand on all of the naval aspect, with actually having multiple ships (3 to 4 different ships types that excel at different primary stat). Create skill paths for your ships that can expand on core skills, to make them fully unique. instead of just saving random pirates, make recruitment more involved missions, with ability to do elaborate quest for more exotic pirates, that you can then install for key positions on your ship that affect things like navigation/control, boarding other ships and damage or as captains of ships in your fleet.

Beyond this, rather than directly in same AC universe, embrace the aspects of pirate lore and legend. The legendary ships were fun and challenging battles, but when I first heard of them I expected more. Give ghost ships, curses, mermaids and sea monsters. Rather than first civilization advanced technology, go all in on spiritual and mysticism.

Can keep some stealth, but I'd embrace the exploration more, not just the sailing, but create larger islands for more elaborate searches of buried treasures and hidden artifacts.

Additionally, can embrace many literary figures (dependent on licensing) and you character like Nemo, Hook, Ahab and use them for diferent quest lines.

Customization is abundant in this one, mirror Diablo 3 banner system for use of creating your flag, while missions/side quest/achievements unlock new items for the flag and ship, to give them truly unique looks.

The tie can be something consistently used in fiction and story telling of a world similar but separate/parallel from that of the main AC setting.

I've thought about this way too much and have more, cause like more people, I feel I can do this job despite no background for it whatsoever

MikeFNY
05-05-2016, 07:46 AM
Yes Dirka, back when it was released many suggested that it would have been a better idea to have Black Flag and AC on sea a spin-off rather than a main chapter of the franchise.

Considering that their latest survey included a question on how we feel about the possibility of having monsters and creatures in the next game, I do agree that if something like this is to be deployed it should be done in a spin off, not even a DLC to be honest.

RinoTheBouncer
05-06-2016, 07:16 PM
A linear Assassin's Creed game, that is very story-driven, free of multiplayer and side-missions, and focused on the Assassin's and Templars in modern day and First Civ. era or perhaps the distant future, which would be amazing. That would be my dream game. Something similar to Uncharted and The Last of Us, but of course, with Assassinations and gameplay mechanics similar to the main franchise, that's for sure.

I wouldn't make it too linear, but I wouldn't let it be so open, either. I'd make it something that gives you freedom to explore, similarly to for example classic Tomb Raider and Resident Evil game, where you go back and forth between areas to do something, or have freedom to do one thing before the other, but it wouldn't be THE open world game everyone expects where its flooded by side quests and collectibles and a whole massive scale city is open from the get-go.

Sorrosyss
05-06-2016, 07:22 PM
This is easy for me. I'd like a game set in either the time of the Isu, or a hundred years into our future. I'd love to see things take on a sci-fi turn, very much like what Call of Duty is trying to do now. The thought of cyborg Assassins and Templars, still waging their war in a futuristic cyberpunk type world would just blow my tiny little mind.

RinoTheBouncer
05-06-2016, 07:27 PM
This is easy for me. I'd like a game set in either the time of the Isu, or a hundred years into our future. I'd love to see things take on a sci-fi turn, very much like what Call of Duty is trying to do now. The thought of cyborg Assassins and Templars, still waging their war in a futuristic cyberpunk type world would just blow my tiny little mind.

There's a reason why I absolutely ADORE your posts. This is one of those reasons!

An Assassin's Creed set in the future would be absolutely amazing. I wanna see the Creed from a different angle. Something that shows us, dedicated fans that the Creed didn't just exist in the past and then faded away between the pages of history. But rather something that has always existed and will always do. And since this is a spin-off, I really wanna see this go to places where we're not likely visiting in the main games.

Abyhape
06-19-2016, 11:51 PM
Apologize if it's already been posted (or not quite in theme of this post), but my spinoff game would be from Black Flag, all in on pirates.

Expand on all of the naval aspect, with actually having multiple ships (3 to 4 different ships types that excel at different primary stat). Create skill paths for your ships that can expand on core skills, to make them fully unique. instead of just saving random pirates, make recruitment more involved missions, with ability to do elaborate quest for more exotic pirates, that you can then install for key positions on your ship that affect things like navigation/control, boarding other ships and damage or as captains of ships in your fleet.

Beyond this, rather than directly in same AC universe, embrace the aspects of pirate lore and legend. The legendary ships were fun and challenging battles, but when I first heard of them I expected more. Give ghost ships, curses, mermaids and sea monsters. Rather than first civilization advanced technology, go all in on spiritual and mysticism.

Can keep some stealth, but I'd embrace the exploration more, not just the sailing, but create larger islands for more elaborate searches of buried treasures and hidden artifacts.

Additionally, can embrace many literary figures (dependent on licensing) and you character like Nemo, Hook, Ahab and use them for diferent quest lines.

Customization is abundant in this one, mirror Diablo 3 banner system for use of creating your flag, while missions/side quest/achievements unlock new items for the flag and ship, to give them truly unique looks.

The tie can be something consistently used in fiction and story telling of a world similar but separate/parallel from that of the main AC setting.

I've thought about this way too much and have more, cause like more people, I feel I can do this job despite no background for it whatsoever
I thought the same thing. so in a simple way, we just want ubisoft to create an adaptation for "pirate of the carribean", open world like black flag and rogue.

an ability to choose and costumize our own ship is great, I thought about if we can also own a collection of legendary ship like blackpearl, queen anne, the flying dutchman, etc like in the pirate of caribean movie when jack sparrow steal a ship collection from queen anne and we can also switch primary ship to any of them.

and multiplayer naval battle would be great, imagine you sail together with your friends side by side, fighting enemies or just pvp in the sea with our own ship of choice.

cawatrooper9
06-20-2016, 02:59 PM
As others have said, a MD game or Isu era game would be cool.

Also, I'd love a semi-RTS Templar game. I nominate Haytham for this.