PDA

View Full Version : About the Rewards from Coop missions in Unity

dargor5
01-09-2015, 06:35 PM
I like to play the Coop missions by myself cause of the added challenge but wonder how the reward system works here.
for example I did one were There were 3 rewards, i got the one from the middle, how do I get the others? I understand the rewards have to do with how stealthy you play it but I played some parts of the mission on full stealth others I went all slicing enemies and I got the second reward. To me this means that in order for me to get the first reward Ill have to use no stealth at all. Am I right? Are there other reasons or ways for the other 2 rewards?

bitebug2003
01-09-2015, 06:38 PM
You have to complete the co-op missions 3 times to get all the rewards.
It has nothing to do with how you play - only the Heist mission rewards affect your play style

SixKeys
01-09-2015, 06:40 PM
I like to play the Coop missions by myself cause of the added challenge but wonder how the reward system works here.
for example I did one were There were 3 rewards, i got the one from the middle, how do I get the others? I understand the rewards have to do with how stealthy you play it but I played some parts of the mission on full stealth others I went all slicing enemies and I got the second reward. To me this means that in order for me to get the first reward Ill have to use no stealth at all. Am I right? Are there other reasons or ways for the other 2 rewards?

You only get one reward per each time you play the mission. If the mission has three rewards, you have to play it three times to get all of them.

There's no stealth penalty for co-op missions, only the heists (where the reward is money). You can do the missions any way you want and you'll still get the rewards.

Edit: bitebug was faster. :p

dargor5
01-09-2015, 06:41 PM
I see thank you guys