PDA

View Full Version : Map with naval and assassins contracts after end credits

Nico2000nl
01-08-2015, 07:55 PM
I finished the game and let all the credits run to the end.
After which a map appears with a whole bunch of Naval- and assassins contract Icons on it and some Mayan Icons.

Are these extra contracts?

I don't know cause when I clicked on on of the scull Icons I just got Kenway standing at the docks in Great Inagua and I can't get that map back.
Just the regular map appears not showing all those contracts.

I'm confused now... Does anybody know?

similarly
01-09-2015, 07:52 AM
That map is for the DLC Freedom Cry. When you play Freedom Cry, that's the map you play on apparently. So I've heard anyway.

YazX_
01-09-2015, 03:23 PM
This is basically showing you all locations for the stuff and collectibles that you havent collect/do them, so if you wish you can go and hunt them down after finishing the story, there are time saver packs which you buy to reveal all locations at any time, but the default way to uncover those is by exploring, you can find alot of guides and YT videos showing their locations.

That map is for the DLC Freedom Cry. When you play Freedom Cry, that's the map you play on apparently. So I've heard anyway.

sorry but No, Freedom cry is separate and you can access it via main menu not through an icon in the game, also you can buy it as standalone game.

TH3R4BB1T
01-09-2015, 10:33 PM
If you put you mouse on an icon on the map, then you will also see what you collected on that location. If you collected all, the icon will be yellow and not white or green.