PDA

View Full Version : Game Launches Demo

gargoylez3
01-08-2015, 01:47 AM
I grabbed the demo of Trials Fusion some time ago but never could be bothered to download it, then, a couple of weeks ago I bought the actual game in disk form, and having installed that disk tried to play the game, only to discover that if I launch it in online mode the game runs the demo, however, if i run it offline I can play the full game, but can't access the DLC that came as part of the disk version. *EDIT* I tried launching it in Offline mode again, only to find that this also runs it in Demo mode. and I would love to know if there is a fix to this.
Thanks in advance

xXJ4cK1EBXx
01-08-2015, 01:01 PM
have you gone into your storage settings and deleted the demo? that should solve the problem I think, I don't have a next gen system though so I'm not sure if you can do that

BenShermanUbi
01-08-2015, 02:13 PM
Hello gargoylez3,

I know it's a silly question but still.
Did you activate the product code(Trials Fusion Full Game) after installing it from disc?
You can check it in Uplay:
1) After authorization press on Settings symbol in top right corner -> Account information click on Trials Fusion to display the Key
2) if there is only Demo or Beta , then you simple forgot to enter the code.

Cause if the game is installed and updated to the last version you should be able to play DLC tracks even in offline mode. (if you have activated the season pass or DLC codes separately)

Regards,