PDA

View Full Version : PS4 [PS4] Unable to finish "The hand of science" mission

RJKline84
01-08-2015, 01:46 AM
Playing on my PS4, I am unable to finish the hand of science mission. No further crime scenes open up except for the original crime scene and the crime scene location at the church. Because of this I am unable to finish the mission and get 100% in the game. I also encountered this problem with two other missions for the murder mysteries.this included the murder mystery hot chocolate to die for and the body politic. However both of these missions I was able to work around these issues because both of the suspects were available for me to accuse. has anyone else encountered this issue?

mbiggs31183
02-26-2015, 09:36 PM
I have the same issue on PC. Did you figure out how to continue the mission?

wsuschmitt
08-10-2015, 12:52 AM
Playing on my PS4, I am unable to finish the hand of science mission. No further crime scenes open up except for the original crime scene and the crime scene location at the church. Because of this I am unable to finish the mission and get 100% in the game. I also encountered this problem with two other missions for the murder mysteries.this included the murder mystery hot chocolate to die for and the body politic. However both of these missions I was able to work around these issues because both of the suspects were available for me to accuse. has anyone else encountered this issue?

I had the same issue as you and was quite frustrated... Use Eagle Vision to see the direction of where the bloody prints come FROM. It will lead you back to the school. The school suddenly becomes "available" as a crime scene and you can finish the mission!