PDA

View Full Version : Unity online offline problem, 0xb0050002!

Terrence_Lee
01-08-2015, 01:20 AM
Guys, I am having this problem daily, unity is offline and can't go on, no matter how I tried.

Bottom line is, whenever I fire up unity nowadays, there is a 50/50 chance it won't connect online, at all!

When it happens, you start up unity, find that the game is offline, and you press "go online", after a brief moment it shows "the required ubisoft service is currently unreachable, 0xb0050002". No matter what how many times I try, it just stay offline.

At first, I really thought there was something wrong with the ubi server, only then figureout it was not the case. My internet is fine, I didn't change any of my modem's settings, PSN is intact, has no problem playing other games online, even other ubi title like watch dogs. Finally I see when I am stuck offline, my friends can go on play unity's co op and heist. This really rise some red flag.

First, it is not the servers because some of us can and some of us can't.

Second, different result everytime when I start up the game, even in the same day, and several times. It may be offline in the morning, then suddenly fine in the afternoon, and down again in the evening. Just like gambling everytime when u start unity, and it is daily! That clears out servers' problem because it lasts for days with this on/off phenomenon.

I tried to seek help on this forum, Mr shade told me to make port forwarding for modem settings, I did but no improvement. That's not the case, otherwise I would have fixed it and doesn't need to create this thread as you read. This phenomenon first appeared around new year's eve, and then almost on a daily basis after new year. Speaking of which, I just got off the game because you know what~

I am pretty sure that either the game (patch 4) or club competition causing this (this did happen right after club competition began). Because to my understanding, I know some of my friends are having the same trouble, and they are from different regions. So different players, from different parts of the world, having different modem settings, playing the same game and having the same issue. Make an educated guess what really causing this problem.

I understand that this problem can be easily overlooked. Because first, due to the technical issues of the main game, lots of players have stopped playing unity all together. Second, even when this problem occur, I believe most of the players actually believed that is the servers down as written. I am here to inform you it is not and it is more complicated than that obviously. I hope whoever having this issue can speak up, let ubi recognize it and stop dodging responsibilities anymore. After all, it will affect the club competition progression if this problem keeps going on.

Terrence_Lee
01-08-2015, 11:25 AM
Bump, please help

X_xWolverinEx_X
01-08-2015, 11:28 AM
No bumping allowed

GarfieldArbuckle
01-08-2015, 11:57 PM
Same problem here. Also seems to be getting worse now the club competition battles are becoming more fierce... and my club needs me :-(

Wanalarn
01-19-2015, 02:23 AM
Same here on PC platform. For past few weeks, ACU went offline by itself every 1 or 2 hours after it was launched, the game could occasionally turn to "online" after it was restarted several times. It was gettiing worse since I started to play the DLC two days ago, since then the game just keeps offline and always shows "the required ubisoft service is currently unreachable, 0xb0050002" after I press "go online", no matter how many times the game was restarted.

RBickersjr
01-23-2015, 12:18 AM
Same problem here. 0xb0050002 error code when it tells me to go online. :/

Allastair
02-05-2015, 07:40 AM
I am having the same problem. I have an open NAT on Xbox One using DMZ. This is an issue that has been going on for a really long time. I get a group of friends orgnized to get on and play and everyone else is on but me. I can't connect at all right now. Sometimes I can connect to the Ubisoft network but the multiplayer won't allow us to connect with more than 2 of us in a game. I can connect individually to any one friend, but we cannot get three of us on at the same time. Right now I have tried everything I can think of and It won't let me connect to ubisoft at all, but just in unity. I am able to connect to the servers with FarCry4, however. Fix it, Ubisoft!

blharris0712
02-05-2015, 10:27 PM
QUOTE=Allastair;10561214]I am having the same problem. I have an open NAT on Xbox One using DMZ. This is an issue that has been going on for a really long time. I get a group of friends orgnized to get on and play and everyone else is on but me. I can't connect at all right now. Sometimes I can connect to the Ubisoft network but the multiplayer won't allow us to connect with more than 2 of us in a game. I can connect individually to any one friend, but we cannot get three of us on at the same time. Right now I have tried everything I can think of and It won't let me connect to ubisoft at all, but just in unity. I am able to connect to the servers with FarCry4, however. Fix it, Ubisoft![/QUOTE]

:mad: I'm having the same problem. I haven't been able to connect to the server for the past few days and my NAT has been open on Xbox One using DMZ as well. I was able to connect during the last club competition (last week) but I have not been able to connect since it has changed. UBISOFT FIX THIS ASAP!!!!!!

vinod14
02-07-2015, 05:39 AM
I have that same problem