PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good club to join.

Animator_Alex
01-07-2015, 06:38 PM
I am looking for an active club with a lot of people in it. Does anyone have a club I can join?

Diarmuid_III
01-07-2015, 08:54 PM
If you are on PC then check out OZFR.

Speedy_PC
01-08-2015, 06:01 AM
You're welcome to join in my club please feel free if you're a PC user then check out TFA-

dargor5
01-08-2015, 04:49 PM
I'm on PC and also looking for a club but I don't have the slightest idea of how it works. Anyone that's willing to accept a n000b? :P

How do I play? I role play every time I'm on AC, specially on Unity, I have all the HUD options off except for updates, I don't go all guns blazing and slicing, I patiently wait for the right moment. If that's a motto of your club let me know how can I join :D

Diarmuid_III
01-08-2015, 08:31 PM
I'm on PC and also looking for a club but I don't have the slightest idea of how it works. Anyone that's willing to accept a n000b? :P

How do I play? I role play every time I'm on AC, specially on Unity, I have all the HUD options off except for updates, I don't go all guns blazing and slicing, I patiently wait for the right moment. If that's a motto of your club let me know how can I join :D

You are welcome to join OZFR. Play how you want but just play. Out of 40+ members I'm sure there will will be someone who plays just like you.