PDA

View Full Version : Club Chat/communication

WolfnChains
01-07-2015, 03:14 AM
Is there any way to communicate with my club members to arrange co-op heists and such?
Or do I have to scroll down the member's list and PM every single member individually to see if they are willing to play.
I'm looking for some kind of text chat, or voice (I have a mic) for club members. Or maybe some way where we can play in the same instance so I can get in proximity to use my mic, i.e. at the club hall. Is there anything like that, or is this too much to ask for from Ubisoft?

I'm on Xbox One if that makes any difference.

HDinHB
01-07-2015, 04:22 AM
There is no in game method for club communication (well, it's extremely limited). I assume Xbox has some kind of console comm.

WolfnChains
01-07-2015, 09:52 PM
Yeah I'm gonna have to use the member list and private message people individually, was just wondering if there was an easier way. Thanks.

FPVMeanMAORI
01-11-2015, 09:50 AM
Tis absolute crap. PS4 is the same. The game is great, but the communication problems almost make me want a refund. Ubi also need to allow club leaders to see who is and who isnt contributing to the club score. My club is 50 members now and I need to be able to see if there is inactivity.