PDA

View Full Version : Horizon Trailer

MasterAssasin84
01-06-2015, 10:12 PM
When Assassins Creed Black Flag was announced I simply adored the Horizon Trailer, with great soundtracks and awesome footage .

Unity's Trailer was amazing and I have to say the background music suited the setting and the Assassin Ubi was marketing .

I simply can't decide who had the best Horizon Trailer ?

Black Flag or Unity ? what do you all think ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS9-kBECE10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR0uggS9iCA

Ureh
01-06-2015, 10:15 PM
I can't decide either.

JustPlainQuirky
01-06-2015, 10:18 PM
ACIV's Horizon Trailer made me cry. No joke.

Unity's pales in comparison.

Aphex_Tim
01-06-2015, 10:19 PM
Unity's trailer because it uses music from one of my favorite albums of 2013. <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KISn02IIl_U

Pandassin
01-06-2015, 10:21 PM
For me, Black Flag's was way better. Unity's was nice, but no where near as good as Black Flag, it was definitely the winner for me.

It's hard to say why, Unity's trailer just didn't had the same impact on me as Black Flag's did.

Fatal-Feit
01-06-2015, 10:22 PM
Black Flag is the better one, IMO. It starts with a gripping quote and then throws you into the world of Black Flag that was was brilliantly recaptured alongside a song that fits the game oh so perfectly.

I also like Unity's a lot and I don't think it could have been any more awesome, I just happen to prefer Black Flag's because bias. Listening to it gives me goosebumps and nostalgia. I miss walking home from class, excited to get back into the game, while listening to its horizon trailer in rewind.

aL_____eX
01-06-2015, 10:27 PM
Black Flag is the better one, IMO. It starts with a gripping quote and then throws you into the world of Black Flag that was was brilliantly recaptured alongside a song that fits the game oh so perfectly.

I also like Unity's a lot and I don't think it could have been any more awesome, I just happen to prefer Black Flag's because bias. Listening to it gives me goosebumps and nostalgia. I miss walking home from class, excited to get back into the game, while listening to its horizon trailer in rewind.
Same. Both are beyond awesome but ACIV was just perfect. I lived this game.

SpiritOfNevaeh
01-06-2015, 10:27 PM
Black Flag for me.

Almost made me cry too :o

Ureh
01-06-2015, 10:31 PM
Yeah I was just rewatching both of them and was leaning in so closely that I muffled my laptop's speakers without even realising it! It was amazing... the music vibrates through your body and you become one with the Creed!

Hans684
01-06-2015, 10:47 PM
Black Flag, it's a relaxing song for a good vid and fits perfectly with the game and Edward.

Unity's trailer is ok, not much to tell other than it's shows the beauty of Paris.

Namikaze_17
01-06-2015, 11:29 PM
Black Flag is better. ( Especially 0:58-1:00 ^__^ )

The song in particular is in my playlist. :o

But overall I like how they made the world looked...

Unity's is good too...I also like its song, but it doesn't compare to BF.