PDA

View Full Version : Please help me!

Lxud Pxck
01-06-2015, 11:12 AM
On Ac Unity when i try to play initiates or download the AC UNITY LIVE UPDATE i get an error that states "CONNECTION FAILED A problem occured when trying to communicate to the ubisoft online services, please try again" Ive Been researching this for hours and cant find a solution. I NEED HELP!

Mr_Shade
01-06-2015, 11:19 AM
Hi,

Initiates is now offline: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/981770-AC-Initiates-Status-Read-the-first-post

You will get an error message, however the Gold Chests are not unlocked in game for everyone!

Lxud Pxck
01-06-2015, 11:24 AM
Hi,

Initiates is now offline: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/981770-AC-Initiates-Status-Read-the-first-post

You will get an error message, however the Gold Chests are not unlocked fr everyone!

As initiates being offline. I still get an error message for trying to enter the store and trying to download the patch. Is that supposed to happen aswell?

Mr_Shade
01-06-2015, 11:38 AM
As initiates being offline. I still get an error message for trying to enter the store and trying to download the patch. Is that supposed to happen aswell?

No, the estore and patch should work - I have checked the estore here and it's loading.

The Patch download comes directly from the Consoles own service - Ubisoft has no control over that, so if you have issues getting the patch - it's possible you have wider connection issues - or it could be due to the ongoing issues with PSN, if you are on PS4 :)

If you are on PS4, you should contact Sony support and see if the issue is a local connection one, or related to the PSN outages.

For Xbox, please check with Xbox Support after checking your connection status on the console - and be aware that the Xbox One - will download updates automatically, so you might not get prompted - if it's already installed.

If you are connected to Xbox Live, it's highly likely you have the update already - if you can play co-op -= you certainly have ;)