PDA

View Full Version : Dear Mr_Shade....

RADAR__4077
01-05-2015, 08:44 PM
Upon closing down the poll regarding the club competitions you said,

"And the loaded opening post isn't helping either.

I suggest - if you wish for the poll to get a more positive response - you reword the opening post - without the swearing or insults."

I did just that some time ago and politely asked for some sort of response from Ubisoft, yet I was completely ignored. I feel greatly disrespected knowing that you read these posts, yet chose to ignore me.

Hrafnagud72
01-05-2015, 09:35 PM
Ignored like most of the Ubisoft staff. Take a look at how many Ubisoft members are over this particular forum and then notice how many of them actually respond to anything here.

Imo, I didn't see anything offensive in that polls op. I don't think it was fair at all to close that thread like that.

Mr_Shade
01-05-2015, 09:40 PM
Unfortunately, I can't read every comment / post.

If you have questions, by all means PM me - and where possible I will answer, providing I am online.

Calling members of staff 'Donkeys' and bypassing the swear filter - will get a response, when it's reported though.

We can't always answer questions, though we do attempt to read as many as possible.

If you have questions about the moderation of the forums - I suggest you do as the rules suggest [which I'm assuming you have read] and contact the person directly.