PDA

View Full Version : altair was the same height and weight as desmond at the age of 26(i think it was)

EmbodyingSeven5
01-05-2015, 04:17 AM
something has been bothering me for a while...... in the AC 1 instruction manual its written down like it was made by abstergo filled with side notes and reference. in the Manuel Lucy addresses the height and weight of both Desmond and Altiar. strangely at the age of 26 both desmond and altiar had the same height and weight.

forgot weight

height: 6 foot

I am tempted to yell sage but im scared that someone will come out of a corner and smack my hopes of Desmond returning away:p

if he is not a sage this is a very strange, and kind of a creepy coincidence

MasterAssasin84
01-05-2015, 04:20 AM
something has been bothering me for a while...... in the AC 1 instruction manual its written down like it was made by abstergo filled with side notes and reference. in the Manuel Lucy addresses the height and weight of both Desmond and Altiar. strangely at the age of 26 both desmond and altiar had the same height and weight.

forgot weight

height: 6 foot

I am tempted to yell sage but im scared that someone will come out of a corner and smack my hopes of Desmond returning away:p

if he is not a sage this is a very strange, and kind of a creepy coincidence

Very Very unlikely but having the same BMI is a strange coincidence ?

What if Desmond is in fact a reincarnation of Altair ?

I think we are gonna be severely smacked for such ideals ? lol !

SixKeys
01-05-2015, 04:32 AM
They also had the same face until Revelations. :p

Abstergo couldn't have had such accurate data about Alta´r at that point, not with the Animus's limited technology. The Alta´r we see walking around in the game is basically just Desmond's avatar, a virtual projection of himself in Alta´r's robes. So they just used his measurements, probably because they needed an approximation of the height and weight of the avatar that would interact with the world to sync with the ancestor's memories. (Like they needed to make sure the avatar wasn't too fat or too tall to climb through windows or something.) At least, that's my theory.