PDA

View Full Version : tank busting missions

XyZspineZyX
11-09-2003, 06:29 AM
I really playing these in the original IL2 after I make them. I usually play the russian side since they have the only tank buster (IL2) and the scenario I use is a small village (kursk or stalingrad map) with some stationary tanks and artillery hidden in the trees and buildings with columns of german panzers coming to take it. Then I come with some IL2 wingmen and try to do as much damage as possible until my ammo runs out. I just destroyed 3 german tanks and the russian artillery and my wingmen took care of the rest. It's amazing how good the armour engine is in this game.You could even make a tank battle and just watch it!

Does anybody have any tips they like for making tank busting missions, or favorite scenarios?

(I alway try to make mine as realistic as possible with time set aircraft and objects)

XyZspineZyX
11-09-2003, 06:29 AM
I really playing these in the original IL2 after I make them. I usually play the russian side since they have the only tank buster (IL2) and the scenario I use is a small village (kursk or stalingrad map) with some stationary tanks and artillery hidden in the trees and buildings with columns of german panzers coming to take it. Then I come with some IL2 wingmen and try to do as much damage as possible until my ammo runs out. I just destroyed 3 german tanks and the russian artillery and my wingmen took care of the rest. It's amazing how good the armour engine is in this game.You could even make a tank battle and just watch it!

Does anybody have any tips they like for making tank busting missions, or favorite scenarios?

(I alway try to make mine as realistic as possible with time set aircraft and objects)