PDA

View Full Version : Quantity not quality ubisoft?

robert_w88
01-04-2015, 09:14 PM
An AC game every year is a big middle finger to its customers.

To release a huge open world game every year is almost impossible, it has no time to go through quality control, like Unity didn't, to fix all the glitches and bugs, and its just a big F U from ubisoft to its customers tbh.

strigoi1958
01-05-2015, 03:41 AM
An AC game every year is a big middle finger to its customers.

To release a huge open world game every year is almost impossible, it has no time to go through quality control, like Unity didn't, to fix all the glitches and bugs, and its just a big F U from ubisoft to its customers tbh.

although the games release annually they are developed over a much longer time. Unity was not started the day black flag released. I think they take 4 years.

And I'm quite sure I wouldn't like to have to guarantee I would have a 4 year project finished on time when it relied on such a huge number of people contributing from multiple countries, languages, and time zones... all at a constant standard.... without sickness, deaths, leaving the company at a critical time, finding major problems and having to rework them, new technology and hardware in 4 years not yet in production, board meetings which come up with new suggestions from a think tank that renders 4 months of hard work wasted then business partners wanting it to favour their hardware.... and still trying to pander to the fans while the publishers want it released while you need 3 months more work... :D

USAdystopia
01-05-2015, 07:44 AM
although the games release annually they are developed over a much longer time. Unity was not started the day black flag released. I think they take 4 years.

And I'm quite sure I wouldn't like to have to guarantee I would have a 4 year project finished on time when it relied on such a huge number of people contributing from multiple countries, languages, and time zones... all at a constant standard.... without sickness, deaths, leaving the company at a critical time, finding major problems and having to rework them, new technology and hardware in 4 years not yet in production, board meetings which come up with new suggestions from a think tank that renders 4 months of hard work wasted then business partners wanting it to favour their hardware.... and still trying to pander to the fans while the publishers want it released while you need 3 months more work... :D

Nicely put, Strigoi1958...and so kind, too!